SFBFKADMVP is alive and, well ...

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: SFBFKADMVP is alive and, well ...

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

This ought to be good.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why would David come back here?

At Son Of Sooey, he has an adoring audience of aments who believe his word salad is evidence of a superior intelligence and of profound legal skills and techniques. There, he can post his little pictures without anyone questioning what they actually mean or asking him to explain the meaning of his Zionist Nullification Theory, his various Bills of Exchange, his time in jail, or the liens outstanding against him. All he has to do is blather about his lack of a SSN, a birth date, or a family name.

Here, he would be subject to direct questioning about the basis for his theories, challenged to provide some form of verifiable proof to his assertions, and to answer straightforward questions about certain aspects of his history.

He would be more of a fool than he is to come here and actually engage in a discussion and debate with people who are actually aware that the emperor has no clothes.

Even if he does return, he will bring his word salad generator with him and assiduously avoid, sidestep, or blatantly evade any confrontation which might reveal his innate inanity.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Nikki wrote:Why would David come back here?
Because he enjoys playing those who abuse him like a fiddle.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche

Unfortunately, folks, she's right - Davey is a glutton for the kind of punishment we'd dump on him.

It'd be like trying to nail jello to a wall.

Or, even worse, it'd be as horrific as beating yourself in the head with a lead pipe: never quite losing consciousness, it would just go on and on.

As insane as Davey is, it would be insane for us to have him back here and we'd forever lose the high ground of being the sane ones.

I, for one, will never speak of him again.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Merrill is so desperate for any validation of his existence, that he will put up with anything to get it. Merrill has, what could be a very good mind, except that it has wandered off in to the never never, and his life is now one of phantasms and delusion, mostly of the self induced variety. I am not sure he is even capable of decerning between the outright derision he gets from anyone living in the real world, or the smarmy bewildered approbation he gets from his little friends at Sui who go glassy eyed and start nodding their heads when some uses words with more than three syllables. In any event, it is attention he wants and in fact craves, I think he has ceased being able to tell what kind it actually is from reading some of his latest drivelings. The one thing I do know for certain is that he hates being ignored, and goes to great lengths to provoke. If he wants to come back here, let him, just do not give in to his need for attention. Use short simple sentences and then move on, or simply ignore him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I'm sure he will get all the attention he craves at his trial date in Colorado.

I hope that the judge and prosecutor have the patience to put up with his blathering long enough to let David learn that there is a legal system, outside of Planet Merrill, to which he must answer.
notorial dissent

Actually, I rather suspect he will be told to sit down and shut up, once. The second outburst will get him a contempt citation and some quiet time. I also rather doubt that he will be allowed to represent himself, if he isn’t ordered for observation right off the bat it will happen shortly thereafter. I predict he will be appointed a PD whether he likes it or not, and told to shut up. Colorado judges have notoriously little patience for appearance jumpers. I suspect that when they look at his track record, he will get little sympathy of any kind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

As many times as I've said "Where's Van Pelt when you need him?" in response to various and sundry idiocies on threads which begged and yearned for his participation, it's moderately interesting that more than 48 hours have elapsed without his participation in a thread that's all about nothing but him.

One cannot discount the possibility that mommy might have cut off the power to her basement. Perhaps she thereby accidentally disabled our hero, who is always eager to deflect and obfuscate criticism of his amazing theories which are perfectly and always valid on his planet, without having ever given a single, straightforward answer when asked.

But, I have faith. No truly narcissistic nut-ball can resist being called out for long, trial preparations notwithstanding.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

Happy New Year QL!

Is SUI closed?
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

SuiJuris.net is no more.
But try Suijurisclub.net to see the same bunch and the same silliness.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

fortinbras wrote:SuiJuris.net is no more.
But try Suijurisclub.net to see the same bunch and the same silliness.
What happened - the The Law Research Group tire of it or did it crumble under the weight of the gibberish from the posters?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

Suspicion being that Jason Whitley is having enough problems with his local AG about failing to fulfill orders and such that he just didn’t have time or inclination to keep the board active. That and he owed a good many of the denizens refunds for his sure fire legal advice that he couldn’t even manage to get shipped to them, that he probably decided it was time to not so silently slip away to a new scam.

Just my two cents worth, but nothing that hadn’t been said at one point or another on that board.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have been informed, more or less officially, by the management of the new Suijurisclub forum (namely Michael R. Glenn), that SFBFKADMVP does not like being referred to as DiM. If I knew his prison number or his psych ward number, I'd refer to him that way. SFBFKADMVP is so cumbersome and he doesn't want to answer to DVP. Another website gave him the title of 'Tard of the Year, but that seems definitely non-PC.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

CaptainKickback wrote:
fortinbras wrote: Another website gave him the title of 'Tard of the Year, but that seems definitely non-PC.
So you are saying he is a Mac user? :twisted: :roll:
More like a TRS-80 user......
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Dezcad wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:
fortinbras wrote: Another website gave him the title of 'Tard of the Year, but that seems definitely non-PC.
So you are saying he is a Mac user? :twisted: :roll:
More like a TRASH-80 user......
Fixed is for ya. :wink:
Doktor Avalanche

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: More like a TRASH-80 user......

For it's time, the TRS-80 was a pretty good computer.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: More like a TRASH-80 user......

For it's time, the TRS-80 was a pretty good computer.
It certainly was. I learned to program in BASIC on one.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I learned to program in BASIC on my C-64. Even got myself mentioned in some books on the Commodore-64. Since I sold my C-64 setup and bought a PC I haven't had the opportunity to write a single line of BASIC.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Oh, it gets better. Y'all should check out suijurisclub.net; DiM has asked a federal district court judge in Colorado to issue an arrest warrant for the state court judge who is "persecuting" him.
David is slipping in his old age; this is the second time that he has pursued or recommended pursuing relief in a federal district court. This is the same place where Mr. Van Pelt has warned others not to go since the proceedings are administered by a "lawyer in black robes."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Oh, it gets better. Y'all should check out suijurisclub.net; DiM has asked a federal district court judge in Colorado to issue an arrest warrant for the state court judge who is "persecuting" him.
Here it is: