Hendrickson questioned

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Hendrickson questioned

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

MN Stix weighs in:
Zeropoint, allow me to be more clear. Pete and Doreen did not lose this case. It actually represents a victory. I know the victory is clouded by the 4,000.00 "sanctions" that it ends with. The victory is more in the fact that the IRS and the court may not indiscriminately change your testimony. The best they can do is shed a few tears into their spilled milk. A 4k sanction is imposed because Pete and Doreen refuse to change their testimony to fit that of the IRS.

Repeat after me:

Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

MN Stix says:
Zeropoint, allow me to be more clear. Pete and Doreen did not lose this case. It actually represents a victory. I know the victory is clouded by the 4,000.00 "sanctions" that it ends with. The victory is more in the fact that the IRS and the court may not indiscriminately change your testimony. The best they can do is shed a few tears into their spilled milk. A 4k sanction is imposed because Pete and Doreen refuse to change their testimony to fit that of the IRS.

Repeat after me:

The fact that Pete is an ex-con with a previous tax conviction and a prison record actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that Pete was ordered by a federal court to stop using Cracking the Code on his own tax returns actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that Pete lost his erroneous refund case with the government actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that Pete's tax theories in Cracking the Code have been ruled in a court of law to be without merit and frivolous actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that all followers of Pete have lost their own cases in federal courts actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that Pete has been indicted and faces the possibility of conviction and another prison term actually represents a victory for him.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Famspear wrote:MN Stix says:

Repeat after me:

The fact that Pete is an ex-con with a previous tax conviction and a prison record actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that Pete was ordered by a federal court to stop using Cracking the Code on his own tax returns actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that Pete lost his erroneous refund case with the government actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that Pete's tax theories in Cracking the Code have been ruled in a court of law to be without merit and frivolous actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that all followers of Pete have lost their own cases in federal courts actually represents a victory for him.

The fact that Pete has been indicted and faces the possibility of conviction and another prison term actually represents a victory for him.
Pete's (and the rest of the CTC'ers) definition of "victory" is about as accurate as his definition of "includes".
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Yes, the river of denial over at LH is currently at flood stage.

Calling them "clueless" would represent an overstatement of their level of rationality.

All the drivel about "sworn testimony" obscures an essential fact: Hendrickson never denied receiving compensation for his services, and so the government was granted a summary judgment because there was no dispute about any material fact.

Hendrickson's "testimony" did not relate to any relevant fact (such as whether he was paid or why he was paid), but was directed instead to a legal conclusion, that what he was paid was not "wages" within the meaning of the IRC. The Circuit Court clearly identified this fallacy:
6th Circuit wrote:The Hendricksons’ remaining claims also plainly lack merit. First, the Hendricksons contend that the district court improperly weighted the evidence in favor of the government when it found that Peter E. Hendrickson was an “employee” who had been paid “wages,” and that Doreen M. Hendrickson had received “non-employee compensation.” However, this contention is tantamount to a typical tax protester argument that the income at issue is not taxable.
Some of the clearer heads at LH recognize that the criminal trial will be about whether the false returns were filed "willfully," and that the government has the burden of proving that Hendrickson knew that his returns were false. But they also seem to think that the government's burden of proof is impossible to fulfill, which is wrong.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

the bozo wrote:
Zeropoint, allow me to be more clear. Pete and Doreen did not lose this case. It actually represents a victory. I know the victory is clouded by the 4,000.00 "sanctions" that it ends with.
If it turns out that Pete is convicted in his upcoming trial, I suppose this bozo will tell his fellow Propeller Heads that Pete's conviction will have been a "victory" for Pete that is simply "clouded" by a long "prison term."

In such case, the Wackadoos over at losthorizons will have the sterling opportunity to, figuratively speaking, wave bye-bye to Pete (or, as Pete is already known by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, number 15406-039) and to congratulate him on his "victory" as he is carted off to his new home in an exclusive, government-funded "gated community."

EDIT: PS; I stole the term "gated community" from my colleague fortinbras. I love it!
Last edited by Famspear on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Famspear wrote:The fact that Pete is an ex-con with a previous tax conviction and a prison record actually represents a victory for him.

You overlooked the minor detail of Pete's victory in being officially recognized by the IRS. CtC, and its technique of filing a negation of the W-2 / 1099 with the 1040, is now an officially listed evasion technique within the Small Buisness / Self Employed and Wage & Income divisions of the IRS.

Pete's success is so great that he now has a special unit in Ogden and a special Chief Counsel task force dedicated to him and his adherents.

The only reason the IRS hasn't been more aggressive is that every $5,000 penalty offsets ten individual stimulus payments -- if they can ever be collected.
Kimokeo

Post by Kimokeo »

LPC said, "Some of the clearer heads at LH recognize that the criminal trial will be about whether the false returns were filed "willfully," and that the government has the burden of proving that Hendrickson knew that his returns were false. But they also seem to think that the government's burden of proof is impossible to fulfill, which is wrong."

Why would anyone think the burden can't be met. The Cheek defense didn't help Cheek.
Cheek was convicted.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

LPC wrote:All the drivel about "sworn testimony" obscures an essential fact: Hendrickson never denied receiving compensation for his services, and so the government was granted a summary judgment because there was no dispute about any material fact.
Let's see, kind of hard to follow the writings of delusional people, but I'm trying to work out that "sworn testimony"-bit. Seems to me that in to a LostHead, the case was never about getting Hendrickson to pay his taxes. The "Real Case" was to make Petey go back on his previous "legal" analysis, which of course had the power to overturn the entire tax-system.

So when he refused to do that, and repetated his usual dribble, this somehow proves that he was correct after all, never mind the courts repeated use of words like 'meritless', 'unsubstantiated' and 'irrelevant'. The mere mentioning of CtC-arguments in a "sworn testimony" gives the same arguments legal merit.

Am I on to something here?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

The "sworn testimony" argument is discussed here.
absdes96
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by absdes96 »

Man alive!

After reading a thread like this, I bet that being an attorney in the Criminal Tax Division of the USDOJ or being an IRS CID agent offers the best job security in the country. There seems to be no shortage on the "supply" of people who are willing to sacrifice their financial futures like this.

I think I'll check the "employment opportunities" post on http://www.irs.gov.
The mongoose of a disciplined mind and will is more than a match for the cobra of desire and emotion. - Professor Dallas Willard, USC
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Most recent insight regarding the $4,000 in sanctions imposed by the 6th Circuit for filing a frivolous appeal:
rodent wrote:So is Pete actually required to pay the 4,000? What remedies does he have to avoid it?
Answers:

No. The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals was just yanking his chain. It was all a joke.

Pete's remedy is an appeal to the Supreme Court. They'll be happy to take time away from the cases of detainees who have been imprisoned without judicial review for more than 6 years and other cases with life-and-death and national impact in order to help an ex-con tax deadbeat avoid a $4,000 fine for being an idiot.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

LPC wrote:Most recent insight regarding the $4,000 in sanctions imposed by the 6th Circuit for filing a frivolous appeal:
rodent wrote:So is Pete actually required to pay the 4,000? What remedies does he have to avoid it?
Answers:

No. The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals was just yanking his chain. It was all a joke.

Pete's remedy is an appeal to the Supreme Court. They'll be happy to take time away from the cases of detainees who have been imprisoned without judicial review for more than 6 years and other cases with life-and-death and national impact in order to tell an ex-con tax deadbeat that he cannot avoid a $4,000 fine for being an idiot.
Fixed it for ya. :wink:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Various musings at losthorizons on whether Hendrickson's scam really works; user "continentalarmy" writes:
How many of you on this forum have received a refund for a W-2 and kept the IRS 100% off your back thereafter? Be honest!

It seems like only 1099ers are having long-term success.

No BS please! Chime in only if you have had long term success with a W-2 refund. . . .
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1314

User "MN Stix" says:
continentalarmy, I do not personally know someone being successful.

If you followed the long thread, you may already know of my friends [sic] situation. I will say it again here anyway.

He had success with the state 2007. He sent in an M-1 (no federal forms and no copy of 4852, just the M-1) and received everything back. For the same year, he sent in federal forms along with 4852. To this day, he has not received a refund or so much as a frivolous letter...nothing.
User "Submarine Veteran" writes:
This isn't about getting my money back for me. It's about doing what is right. If the government must resort to falsehoods and force to make me comply, they will have a long wait. It is about individual rights and individual freedoms and an HONEST system of government.

If there really was a law, why won't they just show it to us?

If the law is so complex, it is void[,] and there's plenty of law to support that [theory].

So why don't they fix it? They make hundreds of changes to the Tax Law every year - wouldn't one be really simple:

"Every American and every foreigner living in any of the states or territories owes a percentage of everything he/she earns every year to the IRS as determined by the IRS as they see fit...."

SIMPLE - Yet they can't do it[,] because it would be unconstitutional - so they obfuscate the law and enforce what they want with the most fearful organization since the Nazi Schutzstaffel - The IRS!

As for me, I despise tyranny and will fight it with my every breath.
User "AnthonyM" writes:
125 views, 6 posts, 4 refunds - 2 w/o hassle. Not very encouraging!

I once received a full refund and was not assaulted by the IRS until 13 mos later. The assault lasted for about 6 mos, the usual letter writing exchange, after which the refund stood[,] and I received a Closing Notice stating so. And that is where the good news ends. I don't know why some are hassled and others are not, or why some refunds are issued and others are not.[ . . . ]

I know that I will never recommend to any W2 recipient that they file a tax return in the “CTC” fashion.

This has nothing to do with the merits/accuaracy of the “filing method”, but the really poor risk – reward ratio. The “bad-guys” already have your money – and they it got from you voluntarily, and in the amount that you asked to be withheld from your pay. Why would they give it up? I believe that the potentially devastating results of a prolonged battle with the IRS (or a state DOR) are well known here at LH, aren't they? It seems that 1099'ers have better results, and those that are the subject of no information returns have the best (or no need for) results.

2. I know that no information returns means no headaches.

IMO, this ought to be the topic of greatest discussion on this forum, not the return of money that we voluntarily turned-over to the treasury. Worrying about refunds and the endless exchange of letters is a distraction from what we really seek: Halting the reporting and withholding of our pay. Do you want to fight for refunds in perpetuity? Not me. Do not confuse activity with accomplishment.

3. I know that the vast majority of American society has a Topsy-Turvy view of American social structure – a view where all things American are handed down from on high {choir of angels} by the federal government. [ . . . ]
(bolding added).

Poor, miserable lost souls.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Halting the reporting and withholding of our pay
The TP pipe-dream in a nutshell.

With a bonus admission of taxable compensation with no disclaimer about it not being "federally connected." TPs can be so sloppy.

They want their SS disability benefits or their federally-subsidized education loans or a federal court system in which to file their frivolous suits, but don't want to contribute a penny to anything.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Poor "zeropoint" (see the first post in this thread) is still trying to get some straight answers from losthorizoners. He/she has begun a new thread, entitled:

Anyone get a refund with NO HASSLES? Post here please.

Here's the post by "zeropoint":
I'd like to see some posts in here from CtCers who have filed, gotten refunds and no hassles. I'd like to start a compare and contrast thread here to see if there is something a new CtC filer can follow to help avoid frivilous [sic] arguments, etc.

Anyone care to post?
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1340
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I'd like to see some posts in here from CtCers who have filed, gotten refunds and no hassles. I'd like to start a compare and contrast thread here to see if there is something a new CtC filer can follow to help avoid frivilous [sic] arguments, etc.

Anyone care to post?
The answer is no. Anything else you'd like to ask, Zeropoint?

Sidebar: I've currently placed the over-under on when zeropoint gets shown the door at 3 1/2.

Place yer bets, place yer bets.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

On 28 January 2009, "zeropoint" has a response -- this from user "continentalarmy":
I know of several people who have gotten hassle free credits with regard to 1099s. 1099s seem to get less hassles. MANY, MANY of these people have not sent scanned images in due to fear of highlighting oneself. Now if this is the case in my immediate circle of acquaintances, then I'm sure there are many in the same boat across the country. The $9 million number has got to be a drop in the bucket. I know of several others who have had success with 4852s, both with no hassle, minimum hassle, and maximum hassle. It seems to be hit and miss across the board. I know of several people whose return/credit of their property totals well into the 6 figures . . . and NOT ONE OF THEM sent in a scanned image. Think about that!

Folks, the truth is out, and there is no turning back now. The corrupt operation is in scramble mode to try to make an example of Pete. I know just too many people now who know the truth and it's spreading like wildfire. Everyone I know knows how to read. Once people check out the facts, they're on it. As people start to know others having success, the momentum and crowd is building. It's like a bunch of angry peasants trying to push down the gate to the castle. They will succeed. Many will get injured in the process . . . . but this happens every time there is a revolution of truth.

The tree of liberty must be fertilized from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants . . . it is its own natural manure.

Duty is yours, consequence is God's. You know the truth. Act on it if you feel convicted, and continue to educate the others serfs!!!
Thank you, "continentalarmy". I wonder how public statements like this look to the people who are prosecuting PeterEricBlowhardMeister Hendrickson.

EDIT: To correct coding for the quote.
Last edited by Famspear on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Am I the only one who thinks a few of the lostheads are using the movie rambo for porn? They sure seem to like their paytriot cliche's
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Everyone I know knows how to read.
Sure, but do they comprehend what they have read? If they are following CtC, it is obvious they do not.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

[quote=" "zeropoint""]:
[/quote]

Sure, stop using CtC. Or did you want to know how to file a frivilous return without using frivilous arguments. Let us know how that works out for ya.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.