Liberty Dollar, Part 4

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Liberty Dollar, Part 4

Post by Demosthenes »

LIBERTY DOLLAR NEWS:

Copper is near.

Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters:

Table of Contents:
1) From Dan's Desk
2) Copper is on the way
3) Hawaii Dala - special offer
4) Last Chance - $50 base
5) 2009 $1 Peace Dollar - now offering Limited Numbered and Hallmarked Editions
6) New Article by Steven Saville of The Speculative Investor
7) A Crisis of Dollars and Sense by Edwin Vierra
8) The last of the 2008 ¼ oz Gold Liberty Dollars
For those of you who prefer to read from the LibertyDollar.org website click HERE.
1) From Dan's Desk
Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters.
January is shaping up to be a big news month. Stay tuned for January 15 when we will announce several major positive changes for the Liberty Dollar. You should also expect a legal update from Bernard in the next week or two, which will require action from you. We WILL be moving down to the $20 base on January 16, 2009.
I initially mentioned that I would be delivering the newsletter twice per month, but the truth is that it’s tough to do with my limited resources. So I will be delivering one newsletter and smaller bulletins or briefs as news breaks throughout the month. It is my intention to keep you posted on developments as they happen in a timely fashion.
This month I am including two guest contributions to the newsletter, and if you write or have ever wanted to write, and you believe that what you have to say is relevant to the Liberty Dollar community please contact me at dan@libertydollar.org and let’s discuss your submission as a guest writer. I know that many of you are thoughtful and well read on the monetary issues we seek to transform here at the Liberty Dollar.
Good continues to happen for the Liberty Dollar. The 2009 $1 Peace Dollars are on a boat from China. Wahoo! I expect to have them in your hands by mid-February. Please remember that our shopping cart requires you to print the invoice when you have completed your order and write a check and put both in the mail to us. We continue work to get credit card processing because of the convenience we know it offers you as our customers. Your patience and continued support is needed and appreciated.
2) $1 Peace Dollars are on schedule for early February Delivery
I am pleased to announce that we are on schedule to ship the 2009 $1 Peace Dollar as promised in early February. So for those of you who preordered, congratulations! You ordered nearly 23,000 ounces. We only have 5,500 of the general issue remaining out of the 30,000 we had minted. The shopping cart allows you to order the pure copper Peace Dollars in pre-packaged quantities only. Five different quantities are available and listed in the chart below. The pricing listed includes shipping. If you want to order more or different quantities, you will need to order multiples of the existing packages. Hurry, don’t wait; we only have 5,500 $1 Peace Dollars remaining, and they are sure to go fast.
All packages listed are Associate Discount Prices. If you are not an associate you pay the full retail price.
Click HERE to Order these Packages.
2009 $1 Peace Dollar Pricing and Packaging
Quantity Associate Discount
Package Price Full Retail Shipping included in prepaid package
1st Class USPS Priority Flat Rate envelope
5 $5 $5
20 $18.40 $20
64 $57.60 $64

128 $112.60 $128
256 $217.60 $256 Packages 64, 128, and 256 all utilize the shipping
pictured above which fits inside the USPS Priority flat
rate box and allows us to offer you package pricing that
includes shipping.

3) Hawaii Dala special offer from Bernard and the Royal Hawaiian Mint:
Aloha Royal Hawaiian Mint Supporters:
Recently, while digging around in an old box, I came across a long forgotten issue. Just before I dashed to Hawaii to celebrate the Royal Hawaiian Mint’s 30th anniversary in 2004, I had a few special Hawaii Dalas minted just for the trip.
With such a last minute idea, I used the six existing obverse dies from earlier issues that were still at Sunshine and “muled” them with a new reverse die with a face value of $10 dalas. The six different royal designs included: 1998 King Kamehameha, 1996 King Kalakaua, 1996 Queen Liliuokalani, 1991 Princess Kaiulani, 1995 Warrior, and the 2000 Discoverers. I only had a few dalas design minted with each obverse design.
And off to Hawaii I went – spending some but giving most of them away to friends as I traveled around the islands. I remember I had a great time. And when I returned, I promptly turned my attention back to the Liberty Dollar. That is, until just a few days ago, when I found the long forgotten 2004 Anniversary Issue that I had never distributed.
Now, at long last, I have only a few of the Hawaii Dalas with the $10 reverse. In fact, the Kamehameha specimens are the only ones I have found. I have no idea where the other five dala designs are, but I must say the reverse is outstanding. It features the full Coat of Arms of the Kingdom of Hawaii with a small addition that contains copyright, mintmark and RHM for Royal Hawaiian Mint.
This $10 Kamehameha Dala issue is very rare. It measure 39 mm in diameter, contains one Troy ounce of 999 fine silver, has a terrific “proof” finish with a reeded edge. There were no numbered or hallmarked editions of this issue.
Plus a few of all three issues are still available. This is a unique opportunity to collect all the great Kamehameha Dalas with all three face values: $10, $20 and $50. Please click HERE for images and to order the 1998 Kamehameha for $50 each, 2007 Kamehameha for $40 and/or the 2008 Kamehameha is still only $35. Quantities are very limited on all of these items. First come / first served. All are General Issue in near flawless condition. Satisfaction guaranteed for 30 days.
Big Mahalo for your support of the Royal Hawaiian Mint. Its new $4 million building should be open by May 2009 with more wonderful issues – “Dedicated to preserving Hawaiiana in precious metals.” – to follow.
Please Click HERE to Order.
Bernard von NotHaus
Mintmaster
PS: Did you get any of the Hawaii State Quarters before they stopped distribution on December 31, 2008? Gads the US Mint was selling the quarters for $0.69 for each! For a quarter! As a special gift, I will send a Hawaii State Quarter for each Kamehameha Dala you order.
PPS: Just as I was ready to make this Announcement… a friend of mine showed her 30th Anniversary Set to me and I quickly photographed it. As you can see, it says right on the deluxe Lucite holder: SAMPLE UNCIRCULATED SET – NOT FOR SALE. True to form, I have never sold any of the Sets and if my memory is correct, I think I had 30 custom Set holders made. Now I wish I had one! Please note in the lower right corner the item is named: LIBERTY HAWAII. Obviously I decided to use the Discoverers design after I had ordered the holders.

4) Last Chance for the $50 Base
Liberty Dollar is on schedule to move down to the $20 Base, January 16th, 2009. We have a few of the $50 base left on the shopping cart. This will possibly go down in history as the shortest issuance of any Liberty Dollar base. We issued the $50 base for 299 days, from March 23, 2008 to January 16, 2009. We have small quantities of each of the denominations $50, $20, $10, and $5’s. You can find the remaining inventory of our $50 base offerings HERE.
5) Announcing the 2009 $1 Peace Dollar Limited Numbered and Hallmarked editions
2009 $1 Peace Dollar Limited Numbered Edition only $3 Each for Associates!
Click HERE to Order.
We are issuing only 300 of the Limited Numbered Edition 2009 $1 Peace Dollars. Each has been individually hand numbered by Bernard von NotHaus and hallmarked with the Peace Symbol. This item will certainly be hottest item as soon as it sells out.
The 2009 $1 Peace Dollar is minted in pure copper. It is 39 mm in diameter, the same size as our one ounce Silver Liberty. Limited Numbered Editions sell for only $3 to Liberty Associates and $5 regular retail.

2009 $1 Peace Dollar Obverse 2009 $1 Peace Dollar Reverse
Limited Numbered Edition

2009 $1 Peace Dollar Hallmarked Edition only $2 Each for Associates!
Click HERE to Order.
The 2009 $1 Copper Peace Dollar features a brand new obverse and reverse design. Each 2009 Peace Dollar Hallmarked Edition measures 39 mm and contains one AV ounce copper and features a special hand stamped Hallmark with the Peace Sign. Only 300 FDI are available. Limited Numbered Editions sell for only $2 to Liberty Associates and $4 regular retail. We are expecting the new Peace Dollar to arrive in early February 2009.

2009 $1 Peace Dollar Obverse 2009 $1 Peace Dollar Reverse
Limited Hallmarked Edition

6) Increasing Instability within the Financial World, Special Guest Article by Steven Saville of The Speculative Investor
I am pleased to conclude this newsletter with a link to a special guest commentary from Steven Saville of The Speculative Investor. I have subscribed to The Speculative Investor since 2001 and love his keen analytic mind and clarity of writing. He brings a welcome simplicity to the fundamental issues plaguing our modern day money system. I have permission from Steven to publish his 2 part commentary titled: Increasing Instability. Click HERE to read. This is a long article with excellent charts that will remain on LibertyDollar.org. Here is the opening paragraph:
"Few people seem to appreciate that the increasing instability within the financial world, as evidenced by price oscillations of progressively greater magnitude, is being driven by government attempts to manage the economy. Recent attempts to stimulate the economy and mitigate the financial crisis are classic examples of what we are talking about…….."
7) A Crisis of Dollars and Sense, by Edwin Vierra, Jr.
The New American posted A Crisis of Dollars and Sense by Mr. Vierra. This is an excellent article that looks at constitutional money, Federal Reserve Notes, legal tender laws and more. Liberty Dollar even gets a passing reference. Clearly the constitution provides for private coinage and private barter transactions.
Edwin Vieira, Jr. is an attorney and author who focus's on issues of constitutional law. He has won three cases in the Supreme Court of the United States. The Liberty Dollar is mentioned in this extensive article that just appeared in the New American. Just search for "liberty" in the find box at the bottom of the screen.
8) The last of the 2008 ¼ oz Gold Liberty Dollars

The 2008 $500 ¼ oz Gold Liberty’s have been a big hit this year. I am closing this newsletter by letting you know that if you have wanted one of these, don’t wait. We have 40 of them left. These are the perfect size for pendants. Since its now 2009, we will soon be announcing a new Gold Liberty offering.
Thanks for all your support in 2008. Liberty Dollar would not be here without you. 2009 is going to be incredible with lots of exciting new changes. Stay tuned for a legal alert from Bernard in the next week or so and for a major announcement from Liberty Dollar January 15th.
I’m planning to have 2009 be a blazing bright year as we bring value forward into the world’s money conversation. In the last 60 days, the Liberty Dollar mailing list has over two hundred new subscribers; and that follows several months of small but steady attrition. As a result of the financial chaos in 2008, the world is ready and listening for what we have to offer.

Dan Priest, CEO Liberty Dollar
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: Liberty Dollar, Part 4

Post by . »

The 2009 $1 Peace Dollars are on a boat from China
The marks, er, customers ain't gonna like that at all.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I definitely am in the wrong racket. The bozo in chief at Liberty dollars is selling the rubes about .40 worth of copper for $5 and they are eating it up and thinking they are getting a bargain. P T Barnum was right!!!

Which if he is to be believed means they have just raked in $115K from the gullible.

And then he so kindly offers to sell the $50 dollar base coins as a special favor, knowing that they are going to shortly devalue back to $20 since the silver market has done just what it always does, dropped. Of course the way the silver market has been going, they may be back to the $10 base quicker than they made the $20, since it is at $11.50 right now, it could be down below $10 in pretty short order. Yep, a real good hedge against inflation, particularly when you've paid almost twice the value to get it. It is possible before this is all over with that the "smart money" will have spent three times what the actual value of their "inflation proof" currency was actually worth.

I also note that their shopping cart requires the mark to fill it in, print it out, and then ship the money to Liberty, guess they couldn't find a processor that would trust them with a merchant account. Gee wonder why, maybe all the pending litigation and forfeiture actions, and the possibility of the issuers getting stuck for unfilled orders might have had something to do with it. They're funny about things like that.

I kind of wonder why he didn’t have the $1 coins minted at Sunshine, maybe because they weren’t paying their bills there and Sunshine wasn’t willing to get into any more trouble than it already is in for getting involved with Liberty to begin with???? Enquiring minds want to know.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

notorial dissent wrote:I definitely am in the wrong racket. The bozo in chief at Liberty dollars is selling the rubes about .40 worth of copper for $5 and they are eating it up and thinking they are getting a bargain. P T Barnum was right!!!
And he still upset about the US Mints prices:
Dan Priest wrote:"Gads the US Mint was selling the quarters for $0.69 for each! For a quarter!"
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent

Well no wonder, they are undercutting his markup by 300%, and when you figure that the mint coin comes unc and in its own little cute pack from the mint, you can guess where the rest of the cost went. I can see where he might be upset, that and the quarter actually is worth a quarter while the $1 Libby is worth maybe .40, if you can get someone dumb enough to take it. Plus the mint doesn’t have to worry about those nasty counterfeiting charges either, since theirs is real.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Copper is near.
The end is near, too.
Stay tuned for January 15 when we will announce several major positive changes for the Liberty Dollar.
Hold that thought.
You should also expect a legal update from Bernard in the next week or two, which will require action from you.
SEND MORE MONEY.
We WILL be moving down to the $20 base on January 16, 2009.
So the 1 oz of silver that was $50 months ago is now only worth $20? Must be one of those major positive changes he was talking about above. Inflation is SEXY!
I initially mentioned that I would be delivering the newsletter twice per month, but the truth is that it’s tough to do with my limited resources. So I will be delivering one newsletter and smaller bulletins or briefs as news breaks throughout the month.
Only someone who used to work for Microsoft would think that as volume increases the expended resources goes down. Oh, Mojave!
It is my intention to keep you posted on developments as they happen in a timely fashion.
Are the developments going to happen in a timely fashion or is keeping us posted going to happen in a timely fashion?
This month I am including two guest contributions to the newsletter, and if you write or have ever wanted to write and you believe that what you have to say is relevant to the Liberty Dollar community
Now he's asking for it. I'm have a good mind to write a story about jellybean worshiping gouda monsters who ordered the Liberty Dollar, didn't get their order, and sunk the slow boat from China in retaliation.
The 2009 $1 Peace Dollars are on a boat from China. Wahoo! I expect to have them in your hands by mid-February.
Nothing says "The Liberty dollar insulates local economies from national economic trends and provides greater protection of individual rights and liberties." like "We're outsourcing the manufacture of our product to a communist country."
We continue work to get credit card processing because of the convenience we know it offers you as our customers.
It's been since October. It's not going to happen. They know who you are. But go ahead and find another sucker's name to process under and when the bank catches on you'll get your asses shut down once again.
I am pleased to announce that we are on schedule to ship the 2009 $1 Peace Dollar as promised in early February.
Here we go again. Did you promise in early February or is it on schedule to ship in early February? Do you even know where the comma is on your keyboard?
So for those of you who preordered, congratulations! You ordered nearly 23,000 ounces.
Oh, there it is! BTW, what if I only ordered 5 LDs? Am I going to receive nearly 3/4 of a ton of Libbies? Do I have to pay for the extra? Wait...what am I saying? Receive? Ha! I bet they'll disappear at the docks.

...skipped specious crap from Bernard about "finding" coins to sell... ho hum
Bernard wrote:PS: Did you get any of the Hawaii State Quarters before they stopped distribution on December 31, 2008? Gads the US Mint was selling the quarters for $0.69 for each!
As others have pointed out earlier in the thread, it's what you're doing but with a lower markup. Are your ears ringing, yet?
Bernard wrote:PPS: Just as I was ready to make this Announcement… a friend of mine showed her 30th Anniversary Set to me and I quickly photographed it.
At first, I couldn't find a reason why any woman would want to flash Bernard on her 30th birthday. But then I thought that she might be getting a cut of the monthly subscription rate.
Bernard wrote:As you can see, it says right on the deluxe Lucite holder: SAMPLE UNCIRCULATED SET – NOT FOR SALE. True to form, I have never sold any of the Sets and if my memory is correct, I think I had 30 custom Set holders made. Now I wish I had one!
:shock: :lol: It just doesn't get any better than that.
Liberty Dollar is on schedule to move down to the $20 Base, January 16th, 2009. We have a few of the $50 base left on the shopping cart.
So order now at the higher price before we declare that the face value on that 1 oz of silver is less than half what it was!
This will possibly go down in history as the shortest issuance of any Liberty Dollar base.
Which may very well be surpassed by the forthcoming step-down from $20 to $10.
We are issuing only 300 of the Limited Numbered Edition 2009 $1 Peace Dollars. Each has been individually hand numbered by Bernard von NotHaus and hallmarked with the Peace Symbol.
And as such, all Limited Numbered Editions will smell like hash, be stained a bright orange, and taste suspiciously like Doritos.
This item will certainly be hottest item as soon as it sells out.
So, according to your economic wisdom, products that sell at a glacial pace are considered "hottest" when they're gone? Lemme go let Coors know that Zima was their hottest seller.
The 2008 $500 ¼ oz Gold Liberty’s have been a big hit this year. I am closing this newsletter by letting you know that if you have wanted one of these, don’t wait. We have 40 of them left. These are the perfect size for pendants.
Are you seriously advocating turning your alternative currency into jewelry? Perhaps that's all it's good for.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

What do you suppose the lead content is in those toys? I mean Libbys.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Has anyone else noticed that the front of LD's Peace Dollar is extremely close to the front of gov't issued Peace Dollar from the 20's?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent

Which was another reason for the utterance charges, IMHO.
Evil Squirrel Overlord

They are the missing 1964 Peace Dollars!

Who released them from the Illuminati Hoard in China?
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Evil Squirrel Overlord

While we are looking at Libbies, does anyone want to add a section to the Wiki page about them being made in China?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Dollar
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:While we are looking at Libbies, does anyone want to add a section to the Wiki page about them being made in China?

:twisted: :mrgreen: My Evil Overlord, thy will be done.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Trippy wrote:
Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:While we are looking at Libbies, does anyone want to add a section to the Wiki page about them being made in China?

:twisted: :mrgreen: My Evil Overlord, thy will be done.
Very efficient work. That should make the Libby types squirm a little.
In addition, there are rumors not all the Liberty Dollars are manufactured in the U.S. In the January 2009 newsletter, company CEO Dan Priest advised readers that "Good continues to happen for the Liberty Dollar. The 2009 $1 Peace Dollars are on a boat from China. Wahoo! I expect to have them in your hands by mid-February."
notorial dissent

I wonder if anyone has bothered to point out the Treasury that a new batch of what have already been identified as “counterfeit” or at least counterfeit appearing coins are coming in from outside the country, which constitutes a whole new set of Federal offenses?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

January 7, 2009

Dear Victims of the Liberty Dollar Raid:

We have no time to waste! While I wish you a Happy New Year and trust 2009 will be good to you, I know one of the best things in the New Year would be return of your confiscated property from the US government, pronto!

For that reason, I urge you to send the attached letter [pasted in the next Q post] to the Magistrate who extended the Stay and prolonged our recovery of your property for another SIX MONTHS! That's right, it would appear that no action will be taken by the government until June 20, 2009! And without your opposition, that time could even be extended for another six month!!! Chick HERE to read the Magistrate's last ruling.
http://www.libertydollar.org/legal/pdf/ ... g_stay.pdf

But that does not mean we can't take action. In fact, it is imperative for you to take action RIGHT NOW. So I urge you to add the date, your name and address to the attached letter and post it ASAP. PLEASE do not edit the letter. Nothing but harm will come from any additional comments. The letter is quite strong and very clear the way it is written.

Click HERE for the Magistrate Letter. This letter is in Microsoft Word format. If you do not have MS Word installed click HERE to download and install a viewer from Microsoft.
I remain dedicated to recovering your property ASAP and need your help to do it!
If you wish, please also send a copy to Assistant US Attorney Thomas R. Ascik.

If you want your property back, you must take action today! Otherwise the US government could steal your property! Please don't let that happen!!

Thank you for your support during these trying times.

Sincerely,
Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect
PS: Please confirm that you have sent your letter to the Magistrate with a quick email to Raid@LibertyDollar.org. Thanks again for taking action!
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

[ADD DATE]

Hon. Dennis L. Howell
United States Magistrate Judge
United States Court House
100 Otis Street
Asheville, North Carolina 28801

Re: US v 3039.375 etc - # 1:08cv230

Your Honor:

Page 5 of your Order of October 21, 2008 misstates a major fact.

The statement “…no public challenge has been made to the request…” is contrary to fact.

I and some unknown number of people (probably the better part of 4,795 account holders) whose property has been wrongfully confiscated have spoken against the seizure; many including myself have already written to the Assistant United States Attorney demanding the return of our property; plus there has been considerable protest on the Liberty Dollar website and in the Liberty Dollar mass e-mails; so forth.

This is information, which should have been presented to you. I have not consulted counsel about this letter but you may receive other letters from people whose property
the government has seized. We definitely are publicly challenging the wrongful seizure of our property and are very opposed to any further stays in this matter.

Please be informed that my name did not appear on the search and/or seizure warrants, that I am not the subject of any criminal investigation, that I am in possession of paper and/or digital warehouse receipts(s), that the lawless alienation of my person property is
a severe economic hardship and that I hereby demand the immediate return of my wrongfully seized property.

Sincerely,

[ADD YOUR SIGNATURE]

[ADD YOUR NAME]
[ADD STREET ADDRESS]
[ADD CITY STATE ZIP]

cc Thomas R. Ascik, Esq.
Assistant United States Attorney
100 Otis Street
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

From the court's decision to continue the stay:
Having carefully considered such material, the court finds that reasons which supported imposition of the June 20, 2008, stay support not only justify keeping the stay in place, but support a further enlargement of the stay for an additional six months. Without revealing or compromising the investigation, the court will simply state that the government’s criminal investigation is both active and ongoing. The court specifically finds that civil discovery would adversely affect the ability of the government to conduct a related criminal investigation or the prosecution of a related criminal case.
No wonder Von Nuthouse is smoking so much dope.
Demo.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

....a related criminal investigation or the prosecution of a related criminal case.
Among the possible grounds for a criminal prosecution:
18 USC §485 (making coins "in resemblance or similitude of any" US coin above 5¢, since the LD shekels deliberately copy the images on the silver dollars of the early 20th century),
18 USC §486 (making coins of precious metal, even "of original design", to compete with lawful currency),
and aiding or abetting tax evasion (and other forms of dishonesty) by operating a warehouse bank to enable people to hide their assets, including ill-gotten gains, from the IRS, creditors, etc.

This may explain Von NotHaus's "retirement" -- he's still running his "Royal Hawaiian Mint", and presumably still stamping out some of the LD shekels, except this time he gets paid specifically and only for the stamping, and can pretend not to be responsible for the current LD management's promotion of his product as a competing currency.
notorial dissent

Yes, but don’t I remember that the “Royal Hawaiian Mint” had closed and filed for bankruptcy? Or was this just another of von Nutjob’s misstatements of fact, like LD being a NP when it is quite obviously being run for profit. The other thing I would like to know is where did VN get the money for this fancy new facility over in HI? I find that of particular interest.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Liberty Dollar Moves Down and Changes
January 19. 2009
Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters:
Happy New Year! And welcome to a changing world!
In addition to a new, untested President who was elected promising "change," the Liberty Dollar is set for a number of changes too.
Four pieces of news with more to come in the next few weeks:
1) Move Down
2) New 2009 Silver Liberty
3) New RCO and Liberty Associate Models
4) $50 base Close Out
#1: Move Down
I am very pleased to confirm that the Liberty Dollar made its first Move Down on January 16, 2009, as planned.
As defined by the Liberty Dollar disciplined currency model, when the 30 day moving average (30DMA) of silver stays below one dollar of the 30DMA of the previous Move Up for three times the term of the previous Move Up, the Liberty Dollar will Move Down to the previous Silver Base.
While many of us previously thought that a Move Down to be all but impossible based on silver pricing history, the current silver markets have spoken and the 30DMA is $10.76. The Liberty Dollar has Moved Down to the $20 Silver Base, thereby confirming that it is indeed a Free Market Currency and moves in sync with the silver market as required by its disciplined currency model.

#2: New 2009 Silver Liberty
Effective immediately the new one ounce 2009 Silver Liberty has a face value of $20 that is identified by NFV, an acronym for Nominal Face Value. We certainly would not want any confusion with the US Mint Silver Eagle with the ridiculous face value of $1! Currently on order with the Mint. Click HERE to Pre Order and Get Yours First. Limit 10.

2009 $20 NFV Silver Liberty

#3: RCO and Liberty Associate Model
Over the last 10 years Liberty Dollar Associate Program has morphed and changed in price and form. Ultimately it is best to have a simple program so as many people as possible get Silver Libertys and use them as a private voluntary barter currency. All current Liberty Associates are still Associates. All fees for new Associates are suspended indefinitely. Our main goal is to get as much silver in people's hands to provide an alternative currency in the trying times ahead that are sure to bring much inflation and even hyper inflation. Tell your friends to sign up now to benefit as an associate.
We are temporarily offering a $20 Starter kit that includes the Liberty Dollar handbook, complete Info Pack, two DVDs, and lifetime Supporter Card; and a Bargain Barter kit which includes the starter kit as well as a five ounces of Silver Libertys as a great way to get information and Silver Libertys. This Kit includes $100 face value in Silver Libertys, 5 troy oz. You will also receive the ALD booklet, two DVDs, one CD, "The Liberty Dollar SOLUTION" book, "Economic Solutions" booklet, info pages and articles, info cards, brochures and merchant labels. Everything you need to get started introducing the Silver Libertys as a private voluntary barter system. Click HERE to order.

All current RCOs (Regional Currency Offices) will continue to get the Liberty Dollar at a reduced rate, share in Bulk Orders to save even more money, and receive a custom hand stamp to customize specially minted RCO only "naked back" one ounce Silver Libertys for a one time fee of $1000. Please apply today to become a RCO for a fee of $1000 and enjoy the RCO benefits.
#4: $50 Base Liberty Dollar Close Out
We have a small remaining stash of the $50 base mainly because of the long lead times to get silver we have ended up with our house inventory at a less than opportune time so we are offering it to you now. Keep in mind the $50 base Liberty Dollars was only in production in its various denominations for 9 months. Not very much of this Liberty Dollar issue is out there which means for you collectors that it will be fairly valuable to Liberty collectors. For example less than 10,000 of the $5 1/10th oz Liberty Dollar were minted and we only have a few left.
PRICES (Current as of January 19 2009 11:00 PM EST)
$33.07 - $50 1oz
$13.73 - $20 2/5oz
$6.86 - $10 1/5oz
$3.68 - $5 1/10oz
Please click HERE to order a few for your collection while you still can.
Magistrate Letter
Have you sent the Magistrate Letter challenging any further delays or stays to the recovery of your seized Liberty Dollar property? If you have not already mailed your letter, please click HERE for a copy of the email or click HERE for the letter to be sent to the Magistrate. PLEASE do not let the government steal your property. It only costs 42 cents. Please take action right now.
Merchant Account
We are continuing to seek a Merchant Account so you still cannot order online using for Credit Card. Remeber you can still order using our Shopping Cart. We know it is very painful and time consuming to mail in your payment… we are especially thankful for your support. We are working have to get this corrected ASAP.
Thank you for your continued support in helping to develop the Liberty Dollar currency model. Your feedback on the ALD User Group at ALD-Forum@yahoogroups.com is greatly appreciated.
More announcements coming over the next few weeks.
Dan Priest
Liberty Dollar CEO
Demo.