How will the Ed & Elaine show end?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

How will the Ed & Elaine show end?

Total votes: 0

Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ENM:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

You've been in the business long enough to know that (1) not everyone is as obsessed with accurate, factual reporting as you are and (2) people write what they perceive, want to believe, or want others to believe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:I just don't get why Fred, or any other of these idiots, would take small children to a standoff.
What is it aboput home schooling that you don't understand?
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Nikki wrote:ENM:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

You've been in the business long enough to know that (1) not everyone is as obsessed with accurate, factual reporting as you are and (2) people write what they perceive, want to believe, or want others to believe.
That's why I wrote "if" as the first word in that sentence. :D
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

. wrote:Second, even if true, so what?
I don't think you'd be saying that if it were your 4-year-old and 8-year-old not being protected by police in that situation (again, assuming it's even true).
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

I don't think you'd be saying that
You make too many assumptions. Were I in a position where I might incur the normal actions of LEOs, then that's the way it goes.

So what?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

ElfNinosMom wrote:
. wrote:Second, even if true, so what?
I don't think you'd be saying that if it were your 4-year-old and 8-year-old not being protected by police in that situation (again, assuming it's even true).
Ok, IF I was a deranged TP, and IF I brought my 4yr old and 8yr old to a place where a fugative from justice was located, and IF the cops knew my kids were there, and IF the cops didn't make sure my kids were safe and IF I expected them to safe guard them during a police raid, then I suppose I would have to agree with you that I might complain.

Seeing as how I can't ever imagine even that scenario occuring, I'm going to go ahead and say that when you bring your children into harms way, you have no room to complain when they are endangered. Let's keep in mind, that even taking the TP report to be accurate the Cops did keep her children safe. Right? I mean she's not saying they were harmed in any way, nor were they close to being hurt. So, I really don't see the big deal. More whining about crap they bring on themselves.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Reading through some of the "crazy," I have a feeling the officers told the kids to wait in the van until a real adult to come and get them.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Yeah, if his account is correct, Fred Smart is an idiot. We already knew that. Does it mean that the cops shouldn't take steps to protect his young children, who certainly are not old enough to be told to wait in the van unattended during what could turn out to be a firefight? Of course not, and I'm really surprised to see that some think otherwise.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Fred Smart is an idiot.
Newsflash!

Japs Bomb Pearl Harbor!

Kennedy Assassinated!

Nixon Resigns!

(In other words, that is old news . . .)
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Joey Smith wrote:
Fred Smart is an idiot.
Newsflash!

Japs Bomb Pearl Harbor!

Kennedy Assassinated!

Nixon Resigns!

That's why the next sentence is "We already know that."

Sheesh, what the hell is up with Q today?

I'm leaving, will be back when something new happens. Hopefully by then, not everything I write will be picked apart like I'm some idiotic Sooooooey refugee. :roll:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ElfNinosMom wrote:From Fred Smart on the Ed Brown "show us the inherent law" blog"
The letter was dated April 20, 2007 was the 118th anniversary of the birth of Adolph Hitler and it was the one (1) year anniversary of an incident that my two younger boys witnessed, to their and my/their horror, in Campbellsport WI last year. A friend of mine and myself were arrested and handcuffed for no cause while we were trying to deliver food and good cheer to another individual/friend who was being stalked and terrorized by his local county sheriff's dept. My two sons witnessed this horror in the light of an incredibly beautiful day. Tears were streaming down their eyes as they cried and cried while I was locked up in the back of one of three sheriff's cars. Without any provocation on my part or the part of my friend, two of the sheriffs forcibly restrained me and threatened to mace me while I was arrested and handcuffed without being charged of any crime. My friend was next. We were being used as hostages by the sheriff's dept. to get my friend to come out of his house which he did peacefully and they attacked, subdued, arrested and handcuffed him, too.

It took some time, but they finally released my friend and me. I guess they knew they had overstepped - by a very wide margin - their authority and my friend and I were very peaceful, yet very irritated and concerned nonetheless. I was more worried about my two sons, Andrew and Thomas - 4 and 8 years at the time. They were not offered any assistance of any kind by the officers. They ended up retreating to the only place of safety they knew which was our van/car.
If it is true that young children were left to their own devices during a police raid in which their father was taken into custody, that's an extremely serious problem. :shock:
Agreed. But i'll reserve judgement until i get another take on the story. Based on how we've seen tp's report incidents in the past, the cops might have just driven by and never even stopped, and the peaceful friend might have been string landmines across the road.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

ElfNinosMom wrote:

I'm leaving, will be back when something new happens. Hopefully by then, not everything I write will be picked apart like I'm some idiotic Sooooooey refugee. :roll:
Sorry ENM, I guess we're on edge around here. David Van Pelt's turned into a regular, we have CTCers here making no sense and generally making asses of themselves, and Ed and Elaine Brown are snug as a bug in their mansion after being sentenced to 5 years in jail. We're not feeling very sympathetic right now towards any TP. Don't shun us for too long. :)
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
rsims6525

BURN AND DIE LIKE KORESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rsims6525 »

BURN AND DIE LIKE KORESH!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Unfortunately for your desires, idiocy is not a capital offense.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Ed and Elaine do a one hour internet radio show every weekday.

This afternoon's topic is to discuss the secret meaning behind the Queen of England's visit next week to the US. Ed and gang have been scrutinizing her travel schedule and have found secret meaning in the fact that the press release on the UK Embassy has a British flag but no US flag on it. Ed just knows that the Queen secretely owns and controls America because she is Illuminati and reports only to the Pope. The secret purpose of her visit is to move forward on the merger between Canada, US and the Mexico.

Really.

I shit you not.

I guess Ed hasn't figured out yet that the Queen is also a shape shifting reptilian alien...
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:The secret purpose of her visit is to move forward on the merger between Canada, US and the Mexico.
Never happen. The resulting entity would certainly operate in restraint of North American trade.

Sound like an antitrust violation to me.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:Ed and Elaine do a one hour internet radio show every weekday.

This afternoon's topic is to discuss the secret meaning behind the Queen of England's visit next week to the US. Ed and gang have been scrutinizing her travel schedule and have found secret meaning in the fact that the press release on the UK Embassy has a British flag but no US flag on it. Ed just knows that the Queen secretely owns and controls America because she is Illuminati and reports only to the Pope. The secret purpose of her visit is to move forward on the merger between Canada, US and the Mexico.

Really.

I sh*t you not.

I guess Ed hasn't figured out yet that the Queen is also a shape shifting reptilian alien...
They mention the UK Embassy website http://www.britainusa.com/ and the significance that the "n" in britain is over the "u" in usa in the upper left part of the website. So, *clearly* britain rules over usa.

I've listened to a few shows and they can be quite *entertaining*. But not nearly as *entertaining* as the radio show by David Clarence.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

Have you heard the audio blog from Bill Miller?
What a loon.

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P2e9e9272 ... REYGZ1.mp3
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

AFTP wrote:Have you heard the audio blog from Bill Miller?
What a loon.

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P2e9e9272 ... REYGZ1.mp3
There are two audio blogs. Be sure to listen to both.

I think he's gone postal.
Florida

Post by Florida »

ElfNinosMom wrote:
Joey Smith wrote:
Fred Smart is an idiot.
Newsflash!

Japs Bomb Pearl Harbor!

Kennedy Assassinated!

Nixon Resigns!

That's why the next sentence is "We already know that."

Hey, I got something new:

http://www.videospud.com/view_media.php?vs_id=499