HUGE weapons cache in TP's storage

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ClobberroTestii

Re: HUGE weapons cache in TP's storage

Post by ClobberroTestii »

Famspear wrote: Thank you for sharing your feelings with us, but no, there's nothing here that's "unfortunate for me."
You're welcome! But you are mistaken. Your statements speak for themselves.
Famspear wrote:And the Congress used the words "includes only" here, remember?
I'm glad that you agree.
Famspear wrote:Regardless of how you feel, the legal profession is not "largely incompetent."
Liar.
Famspear wrote:I am right. You are wrong.
Of course you are right! All self serving incompetents proclaim to be right!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ClobberroTestii wrote:
Famspear wrote: Thank you for sharing your feelings with us, but no, there's nothing here that's "unfortunate for me."
I'm glad that you agree.
Famspear wrote:Regardless of how you feel, the legal profession is not "largely incompetent."
Liar.
Auto-Wooooosh :!:
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

ClobberroTestii wrote:
I'm glad that you agree.
Liar.
To clarify, the Auto Wooooosh (because I don't think he/she'll get it - you're proclaiming to be right.... :lol:
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ClobberroTestii wrote:
Famspear wrote:Thank you for sharing your feelings with us, but no, there's nothing here that's "unfortunate for me."
No, my statements do not "speak for themselves." And I am not mistaken.
ClobberroTestii wrote:
I'm glad that you agree.
No, you're not "glad" that I "agree". And I don't "agree" with you. I'm the one who provided the quoted material, not you. If you disagree with me, you're wrong.

Try to keep up.
ClobberroTestii wrote:
Liar.
No, I am not a liar. The vast majority of lawyers are competent in the law, and competent in the fields of law in which they practice. Incompetent lawyers constitute a minority.
ClobberroTestii wrote:
That's it? That's your answer?

Get it straight buster: You are incompetent. To paraphrase David Mamet: You think you're a nice guy? I don't give a s***. Go home and play with your kids. If you want respect here in this forum, then treat others here with respect. It's obvious from your posts that you pretend to be knowledgeable about the legal profession, and it is just as obvious that you are a phony. You don't know me. You don't know what I know, and my sister's dog knows more about the law than you do. You are a phony. If you want more abuse, just keep it up. If you want respect, then earn it.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

ClobberroTestii wrote:Unfortunately for the rest of us a largely incompetent legal profession does not comprehend this.
So where did you get your law degree from? Pete Hendrickson University? How has the founder of that school done in court thus far?
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Please don't feel the troll.
Demo.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Demosthenes wrote:Please don't feel the troll.
Or, if you must then please get a room.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

CaptainKickback wrote:
jg wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Please don't feel the troll.
Or, if you must then please get a room.
And Prof's cattle prod - just remember to clean it when you are done.

I think the old coot had collected the stuff over the years without ever giving any thought to what he was actually going to do with it all.
Actually, it's JRB's cattle prod; while I might borrow it from time to time, I always return it in case JRB needs to use it on CKB. My tastes run more towards the more permanent results obtained by use of a Reminton 11-87 12 ga.
Last edited by Prof on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My Health is Better in November."
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Prof wrote:Actually, it's JRB's cattle prod; while I might borrow it from time to time, I always return it in case JRB needs to use it on CKB. My tastes run more towards the more permanent results obtained by use of a Reminton 11-87 12 ga.
How many times do we have to ask you?

Please, do not shoot the trolls.

Webhick makes such a fuss when she has to clean up all the entrails because you've spoiled them beyond any possible usefuleness.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:1. STRUVE,RONALD L
SPOKANE, WA 99218-1905
Original Filing Date: 5/8/2007
Amount: $110,333
FEDERAL TAX LIEN Filing Number: 5532895
Filing Office: SPOKANE COUNTY AUDITOR'S OFFICE, WA INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE

and many more.....
Do you have anything to show he's argued anything that can be qualified as a TP argument Demo? I'm sure a lot of people have lots of tax liens...that doesn't make them a TP (as you guys have identified them). I realize you like to try and stigmatize TP's and make them look as violent as possible but....
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

SteveSy wrote:
SPOKANE, WA 99218-1905

and many more.....
Do you have anything to show he's argued anything that can be qualified as a TP argument Demo? I'm sure a lot of people have lots of tax liens...that doesn't make them a TP (as you guys have identified them). I realize you like to try and stigmatize TP's and make them look as violent as possible but....
Feel free to do your own research, Stevie.
Demo.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:
SteveSy wrote:
SPOKANE, WA 99218-1905

and many more.....
Feel free to do your own research, Stevie.
I didn't think I was responsible for backing up your statements...the kitty is going to claw my eyes out now.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

While he may have never used said weapons, his collection could have killed dozens of people.

That being said, I'm sure the ATF would like to know where he got 'em.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

SteveSy wrote:..... I'm sure a lot of people have lots of tax liens...that doesn't make them a TP (as you guys have identified them). I realize you like to try and stigmatize TP's and make them look as violent as possible but....
Actually, I seriously doubt a lot of people have lots of tax liens. The reality is more like a very small percentage of people actually have Federal tax liens while a substantially larger percentage of TP/TD types will probably have Federal tax liens and an even smaller subset of those will have a history of multiple ugly situations. Chances are that band of goofballs have been involved with the sovereign movement in one form or another (if not the white supremacists and/or militias), which leads one to believe involvement with weapons wouldn't be a surprise. And among those will be some who know how to acquire stuff they don't want anyone to know they have.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Don't forget the End The Fed bumpersticker and anti-government materials listed in the indictment...
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The nut-balls really hate it when one of their own gets a little unwanted attention.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

Demosthenes wrote:Don't forget the End The Fed bumpersticker and anti-government materials listed in the indictment...
Oddly, I'm with Stevie on this one. This guys looks to be less of the "My dragon law-fu is stronger than your IRS tax-fu" and more "You can have my taxes when you pry them from my cold dead hand"-type. He isn't so much protesting tax as looking for targets.