Hendrickson bankruptcy filed back in 1996

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Hendrickson bankruptcy filed back in 1996

Post by Famspear »

I wasn't aware of this but, according to PACER, a "Peter Hendrickson" and a "Doreen M. Wright", both of the same address in Royal Oak, Michigan, filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition on November 4, 1996, in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Michigan in Detroit (case no. 96-54793). Judge Ray Reynolds Graves presided over the case, and K. Jin Lim was appointed Chapter 7 trustee.

The Debtors received their discharge on February 18, 1997, and the case was closed (as a no asset case) on May 9, 1997.

The case docket for this old case does not contain links, so I can't access specific documents.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Re: Hendrickson bankruptcy filed back in 1996

Post by Nikki »

Interesting. How does this relate to the publication date for CtC?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:Interesting. How does this relate to the publication date for CtC?
I don't see a strong relationship there. (Publication of CtC was in 2003???)

He was released from prison in 1993 and filed the bankruptcy in 1996. Maybe the bankruptcy was indirectly related to his not being able to earn an income for a while (21 months in prison)???? But that's just conjecture on my part.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Nikki wrote:Interesting. How does this relate to the publication date for CtC?
It'd be an interesting coincidence.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros