Dogwalker has been moved to an admin facility

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Dogwalker has been moved to an admin facility

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted by Donna:
Danny Riley Update

danny has been placed into administrative segregation since arriving at the brooklyn facility. he has been told it is because he is a sovereign citizen. here is the form he was given:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11559581/Dann ... erBrooklyn
I wonder if Donna and her friends even know what the sovereign citizen movement is.
Demo.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Re: Dogwalker has been moved to an admin facility

Post by Joey Smith »

Wow, I thought he was dead. Didn't he get killed in a hail of bullets from a couple of hundred federal agents all firing automatic weapons at him?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Of course. On that side of the Pecos y'all have administrative segregation.

Here we call it the dumbs*** cell.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Is pending investigation of a violation of Bureau regulations
You have been placed in Administrative Detention Pending Captain Review. Threat Management sovereign citizen.
Is it any surprise that Danny is not playing well with others within the prison system?

The likelihood of him accumulating any "good time" toward early release is somewhat less than slim-to-none.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Demosthenes wrote:Posted by Donna:
Danny Riley Update

danny has been placed into administrative segregation since arriving at the brooklyn facility. he has been told it is because he is a sovereign citizen. here is the form he was given:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11559581/Dann ... erBrooklyn
I wonder if Donna and her friends even know what the sovereign citizen movement is.
Well, it looks like being a sovereign citizen doesn't save your ass from a beatdown.

And I beg to differ, Donna. He's being placed there not because he was told he was a sovereign citizen, it's because he's been telling everyone in the joint he's a sovereign citizen - and that never fails to impress Chainsaw, Bubba and Bear.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

This train wreck keeps on piling up. Danny, having started down this path (or perhaps track is a better metaphor), seems unable to stop or change his path. At this point I don't know whether or not this is a black comedy or a Greek Tragedy. :|
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote: At this point I don't know whether or not this is a black comedy or a Greek Tragedy. :|
Gather now, and listen to this tale of woe. The Tragedy of Dannymedes, greatest of Heroes, scion of the great men of the family Colonrilys, the only man brave enough to walk the Hound of Edifos Brownestes.

Struck down by the Fates at his moment of triumph, punished for his pride, forever doomed to walk the earth. In his own eyes, mighty as Heracles, just as Solon, eloquent as Pericles. But alas, to others, Dannymedes is met with a disgust. A Harpy they see, a mind below that of Polyphemos they sense, a drunken chattering like the Silenoi they hear. Such is the nature of the curse.

Let us humble thespians now recreate the sorrow and confusion, as Dannymedes stumbles around, and the gods themselves poke him with pointy sticks and giggles at the mess he makes.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Now that is funny, Thule. :D
The Devil Makes Three
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Fricken Brilliant.

Thule, Greek Playwright of Quatloos, I award you a stipend of 20 Quatloos to put on the play.
Thule

Post by Thule »

Much obliged, thank you both.

Now, on my way home, I realized that we should explore the peculiar relationship between the gods, Dannymedes and the fates. As in most greek tragedies, the common theme is the vice of hybris, pride and disrespect to the gods. The gods can be quite sarcastic, they are quick to anger, and not that subtle. So let us jump to the final scene of act two.

(Background: The smoldering ruins of the city of Brownaea)

Narrator: And Dannymedes woke up, bewildered and mightly hurt. The thunderbolts had struck him down and left a nasty little bruise. Still, Dannymedes lived, the strength of his ancestors still intact. It was at this moment Wiberges, the Messenger, arrived.

(Enter Wiberges, stage left)

Wiberges: Turn around, Dannymedes. Do you not see the horrors you are facing. Do you not hear the lies you have been fed. Like Icarus, you are to close to the face of Helios, you will burn, then crash, then burn again. Open your eyes, oh noble Dannymedes.

Narrator: And Dannymedes pondered the message. Surely there had been a lot of suffering, and what had become of it. His friend had deserted him, his banishment seemed a given. But alas, at the distant island of Ultimo Horizon, the Fates heard the musings of Dannymedes. Aghast, they took to the air, fearing the loss of their champion.

(Enter Fates, stage left)

Fates: Do not listen Dannymedes, can you not feel the venom in his words? He seeks to pull you down, Dannymedes. You are the great one, the Sovereign. Hold fast, Dannymedes, repeat the magic words, and your enemies shall fall. The world will hail your wisdom and sing your praise, Dannymedes.

Narrator: And Dannymedes embraced the cruel fates, drunk on their sweet promises and beguiling tales. And Dannymedes stood up, faced his tormentors, and his mighty voice boomed.

Dannymedes: I have copyrighted my name, you all owe me 500.000 drachma.

(Scene change, gentle mountain slopes , gods, numerous dryads, prancing centaurs and such)

Narrator: Upon the slopes of Mt Quatlympia, in their lush groves, the gods looked bevildered.

Gods (among themselves): Well, that was smart. I mean, he could have saved himself a lot of time, instead he just acts like a moron. Yup, I mean, what can we do, it's in his own hands, and he just keeps on messing things up. Oh well, should provide a laugh and a half. Pass the ambrosia, this could take some time.

(End scene)
Last edited by Thule on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

That's a mighty odd talent you have there, Thule.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:That's a mighty odd talent you have there, Thule.
Very much so!

I'd like to submit an early suggestion for title: Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Thule

Post by Thule »

webhick wrote: I'd like to submit an early suggestion for title: Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology
Hm, I like the sound of that.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And so it shall be.

[Waves magic wand in a slightly menacing fashion at the screen]
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Epilog:

(back on Quatlympos)

1st Stowaway: But wait! You elders earlier prophesied that Dannymedes would end his adventure by being "cast into the Labyrinth". Surely this little confinement cannot be so described.

Ouebixos: You are new to these heights, and perhaps unused to the rarified wit that wafts through our pure air. Look deeper at the doomed one, deeper inside.

1st Stowaway: Ah, i see now! He is inside the Labyrinth because the Labyrinth is inside him!

(scene change: Dannymedes stumbles through blackness, ocassionally hitting an unseen wall)

(enter the Dog, ex machina)

Dannymedes: Oh Holy Dog, axial point of my existence! Please, advise me.

Dog: You are in a maze of twisty little delusions, all alike in futility!

(exit Dog)

(end)
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Thule

Post by Thule »

grixit wrote: 1st Stowaway: Ah, i see now! He is inside the Labyrinth because the Labyrinth is inside him!
Ooohhh, that's good tragedy.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Thule wrote:
grixit wrote: 1st Stowaway: Ah, i see now! He is inside the Labyrinth because the Labyrinth is inside him!
Ooohhh, that's good tragedy.
I'm still trying to ascertain into which orifice they crammed the minotaur.

Which begs the question: How many shoehorns does it take for the minotaur to get to the center of the Dogwalker? I guess we'll never know.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:And so it shall be.

[Waves magic wand in a slightly menacing fashion at the screen]
Magic wand??

Funny, I envisioned you wielding something more like the spear of destiny, not some dinky little magic wand. :wink:
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

okay, who put the E in the coffe pot this morning?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Webhick, as always.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4