Dogwalker has been moved to an admin facility

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Re: Dogwalker has been moved to an admin facility

Post by Nikki »

What ? Did she run out of the good stuff?
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Wow, good thread. Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up coffee....and methamphetamine.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:What ? Did she run out of the good stuff?
No. I've decided to stop rewarding people for sucking down bean sludge by the truckload.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I can only post my reaction in Haiku

The Fates have spoken
Coffee all over my screen
You folks crack me up
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:
No. I've decided to stop rewarding people for sucking down bean sludge by the truckload.
Be specific please. I am a big fan of cola and vanilla, both come from beans and bean sludge.
The ingestion of massive quantities of bean-sludge-caffeine-laden-derivative is its own reward.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:
Be specific please. I am a big fan of cola and vanilla, both come from beans and bean sludge.
How about edameme and tofu?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:The ingestion of massive quantities of bean-sludge-caffeine-laden-derivative is its own reward.
Unless you get kidney stones. Which makes it a lot like surviving an airplane crash only to find out that the island you ended up on is filled with cannibals.

I mean they're candy cannibals, so whatever, you could just eat them before they eat each other...but all that unprocessed confection isn't good for you, not to mention you could end up with some fruit flavored illness like starbursomaticomanuhallucosis to which spreads like Mad Cow disease and there's no cure. The only treatment available is in the form of CaptainKickback's instructional DVD, "What Are You Wearing?"
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Famspear wrote:The ingestion of massive quantities of bean-sludge-caffeine-laden-derivative is its own reward.
Unless you get kidney stones. Which makes it a lot like surviving an airplane crash only to find out that the island you ended up on is filled with cannibals.

I mean they're candy cannibals, so whatever, you could just eat them before they eat each other...but all that unprocessed confection isn't good for you, not to mention you could end up with some fruit flavored illness like starbursomaticomanuhallucosis to which spreads like Mad Cow disease and there's no cure. The only treatment available is in the form of CaptainKickback's instructional DVD, "What Are You Wearing?"
I will now proceed to Haiku that........

Ingesting bean sludge
Often I burp
My kidneys sing their songs of raving protest

I think we're getting into a weird area, here......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:. . . . starbursomaticomanuhallucosis . . . .
I thought that was one of the songs from Walt Disney's Mary Poppins.....
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:.....

How about edameme and tofu?
Ahhh....the mother and child reunion. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Famspear wrote:
webhick wrote:. . . . starbursomaticomanuhallucosis . . . .
I thought that was one of the songs from Walt Disney's Mary Poppins.....
Sure, you remember, dontcha?.....

Star-bur-so-ma-TI-co-man-u-HALL-u-coh-oh-OHH-sis!
Even though the sound of it is somewhat quite ver-bo-siss
If you drink enough bean sludge
Your eyes won't shut no mo', Sis!
Star-bur-so-ma-TI-co-man-u-HALL-u-coh-oh-OHH-sis!

Umm-diddle-iddle-iddle, umm-diddle-eye....

EDIT: And that concludes this segment of Famspear lunacy.
We now return you to our regularly scheduled Dogwalker lunacy....
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

All Dogwalker threads go off on strange tangents because the guy is just sort of boring. It's hard to get much of a rise out of stupid and moronic.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Howdy, all. Long time no see! :D

"Sovereign Citizen" is indeed code for certain factions of the white supremacy movement.

It's possible Danny used that term with the wrong people, whether caucasian or of color, and was placed in adseg for his own protection. It's also possible that he used that term and it was misinterpreted as a racist stance, so he was placed in adseg to halt the spread of white supremacy within the prison. Federal prisons are generally less tolerant of racist gang activity than state prisons.

It is also possible that it was perfectly interpreted, and he's a white supremacist. I don't know if he was one before he went to prison, but that's not necessarily a predictor. I've known more than one person who wasn't a white supremacist (or even particularly racist, as far as anyone could tell) until after they went to prison, and one of them got so far into racism during prison that he established one of the very first inmate cells of the Aryan Brotherhood, so I wouldn't discount that possibility.

Last but not least, it's also very possible that prison authorities know exactly what he meant, regardless of its implications within the white supremacy movement, and placed him in adseg because he is viewed as a threat to order. After all, he means that he makes his own rules, and doesn't have to live by the rules established for anyone else. That's a very serious problem in a prison.

The document classifies it as a threat management decision, and references an investigation into a violation of BOP regulations. Perhaps he was making threats against inmates or staff, perhaps he was trying to establish a sovereign citizen group of some type, perhaps they felt he was trying to start a riot or some other kind of insurrection. He could even be trying to build another bomb out of used toilet paper and spit, for all we know. Either way, I'm not about to question the prison's decision. They don't reassign inmates and initiate threat management investigations for no reason. Something significant happened.

The move is sadly not at all surprising to me. It's far more surprising that prison officials didn't realize he was a problem before he was placed in genpop, given his public statements and the nature of his conviction.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Howdy, all. Long time no see! :D

Wow!! A visit from ENM! Good to see ya! Don't be such a stranger. Any updates on Gene Chapman or other crazies?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm also very glad to see you ENM, and I want to take this chance to thank you for your coverage of the Casey Anthony story in Florida. I'm naturally a mean spirited cynical SOB but due to something that happened to me, I have a certain spot of humanity left in me that is reached through stories of children whose parents don't deserve them. Without getting into the details, the story makes me cry every time I think about it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am willing to suppose that a crime of the Caylee Anthony type is indicative of serious mental illness.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote:I'm also very glad to see you ENM, and I want to take this chance to thank you for your coverage of the Casey Anthony story in Florida.
Link, please?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

ElfNinosMom wrote: "Sovereign Citizen" is indeed code for certain factions of the white supremacy movement.
Still, I can just hear the fuses go off in their little heads, as the story gets around;

"The Illuminati are putting Sovereign Citizens in FEMA-camps"
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

ElfNinosMom wrote: "Sovereign Citizen" is indeed code for certain factions of the white supremacy movement.
My sources tell me that sovrun types make all kinds of trouble in the prison system and that the folks who run and work the system are quite aware of the shenanigans the sovruns get up to (i.e. the paper terrorism against everyone and anyone they percieve to have denied them their sovrun rights).

If you thought they were bad news on the outside, they're really bad news in the joint.

So yeah, ENM (incidently, nice to have you back) the prison authorities are painfully aware and indeed understand exactly what Danny meant by that moniker which is why they put him in AdSeg - he is a threat to order and stability.

As a guest of AdSeg, he's most likely going to be cut off from radio, television and his supply of paper and red crayons (no bogus liens for you to file, Danny).
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros