Dogwalker has been moved to an admin facility

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Dogwalker has been moved to an admin facility

Post by Demosthenes »

Modern-day sovereigns are, in many cases, post racial.

I've listened to and read every comment/video he's posted online and in his various letters and I've never seen any racist commentary. Danny has likely been labeled such because he was getting aggressive in threatening the judge with his redemption nonsense.

White supremacists came up with the redemption / sovereign citizen / tax denier crap, but the internet has effectively scrubbed the white supremacist elements out of many of the schemes. This made it easier to recruit newbies to the movement, which these days now include blacks, hispanics, women, college students, wealthy city people, and others who wouldn't have been caught dead dealing with those yucky white supremacists.
Demo.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Hiya, all! Thanks for the warm reception back. :D

My Caylee coverage can all be seen at http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/?s=Caylee

There's a LOT there, and lots more to come since I haven't updated the blog since Mark Nejame withdrew from representing the grandparents. (Long story, I haven't been online in a while.)

Covering Caylee has been interesting, to say the least. I've met some really cool people through the blog's Caylee coverage, but I also managed to pick up a stalker from covering it, who was sending me all kinds of weird "I love you" crap in email, to the point that I took my email address off the blog to discourage that kind of behavior. It's the kind of case which brings out the worst in a lot of people.

The other thing on my blog which tends to get me weirdos is anything negative about Dog the Bounty Hunter. His fans are nuttier than squirrel crap, and after months and months of putting up with them, I finally closed all Dog threads to comments. I did manage to review his book, though, if anyone is interested. Not surprisingly, Dog is also bat-crap insane, but his appears to be clinical in nature:

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... g-chapman/

I didn't realize anyone on Q was watching the Caylee case that closely. I'll start a thread in the Off-Topic forum. :D
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ElfNinosMom wrote: I didn't realize anyone on Q was watching the Caylee case that closely. I'll start a thread in the Off-Topic forum. :D
That would be great. I get WESH updates on it regularly.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Okay, I made the Caylee thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3784&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Thanks. Nice to be able to read about a notorius case wihout the sound of Nancy Grace chewing on someone's corpse.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

ElfNinosMom wrote:It's also possible that prison authorities placed him in adseg because he is viewed as a threat to order. After all, he means that he makes his own rules, and doesn't have to live by the rules established for anyone else. That's a very serious problem in a prison.
I understand what you're saying, but... come on, the Dogwalker? A threat to order in a federal prison? I'm sure he's making all sorts of verbal demands along the lines you suggest. He just doesn't have the muscle to enforce it.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

TheSaint wrote:
ElfNinosMom wrote:It's also possible that prison authorities placed him in adseg because he is viewed as a threat to order. After all, he means that he makes his own rules, and doesn't have to live by the rules established for anyone else. That's a very serious problem in a prison.
I understand what you're saying, but... come on, the Dogwalker? A threat to order in a federal prison? I'm sure he's making all sorts of verbal demands along the lines you suggest. He just doesn't have the muscle to enforce it.
I agree, he doesn't have the muscle to enforce it. His mouth is a threat to order, though, as is his pen if he is filing all kinds of wacky complaints, liens, etc. If other inmates see him getting away with it, they'll start doing it as well, and the animals will then control the zoo. That's what I meant when I said he was a threat to order. :D
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

grixit wrote:
Thanks. Nice to be able to read about a notorius case wihout the sound of Nancy Grace chewing on someone's corpse.
I know what you mean. I usually refer to her as Nancy Disgrace, but that's just me. :wink:
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

CaptainKickback wrote:If he is constantly not following directions, not obeying the rules and constantly mouthing off, he or anybody acting that way is going to be locked down for being a huge pain in the posterior.
ENM wrote:His mouth is a threat to order, though, as is his pen if he is filing all kinds of wacky complaints, liens, etc. If other inmates see him getting away with it, they'll start doing it as well, and the animals will then control the zoo.
Agreed. But I would file that under "pain in the posterior" as opposed to "threat to order."

Yeah, I'm nitpicking, but I think it's an important distinction. The latter term suggests that Dogwalker is somehow capable of inspiring prison disorder. I think that's giving him way too much credit. As for inspiring disorder through filing useless documents, I doubt the other inmates need his help in that regard.

Maybe prison administrators err on the side of caution with new arrivals, but I can't imagine Danny Riley playing any role in a prison other than "guy who has to be put in special segregation for his own safety because of his own stupidity."
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Danny has probably been placed in admin because of his sovereign citizen filings in court, not because of stuff he's done with other prisoners. Admin means that all of his correspondence / conversations / etc with outsiders are monitored and restricted.

Elaine, for example, was placed in an admin facility after she and Keith tried to file those stupid 1099-OIDs against the judge.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

What the cat with the pomello said. :wink:

FYI - sovereign movement types really are a PITA if they're allowed among garden-variety prisoners. Their "educational" activities wind up generating more and more nonsense filings, some of which (like Kurt Johnson's) waste a lot of BOP as well as USA's and judiciary time.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Before he was even sentenced, I got the very strong premonition that Danny was going to get the living snot beat out of him on a regular basis. I just don't picture him being the kind of guy who works and plays well with others. I have vague remembrances of him having some trouble with the other inmates wherever he was being held before trial, something about hogging all the computer time if I recall it correctly. I mean, really, is it much of a stretch to see him claiming that he gets to go to the front of the lunch line because he's a political prisoner or some such nonsense...?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.