Patrick Mooney says he's not answering Mutter

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Patrick Mooney says he's not answering Mutter

Post by Gregg »

It might be some strange poetic justice if someone copied his book word for word and started selling it for half price. Makes me wonder if he'd have the audacity to try to sue for copyright infringement.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Gregg wrote:Now, even by Pete's special rules, the royalties on his copyright protected book would be taxable income, or it would seem to me. Unless he has a reason why income from a copyright isn't a federal privilege.
Here's what Pete had to say on that very issue in 2005:

Comments:

Owning or selling something protected by copyright laws is no more an exercise of federal
privilege than is owning a hardware store protected from Canadian invasion by the U. S.
Army, or using the U.S.P.S. to advertise or ship products. Providing those protections and
services is mandated on the federal government. That government does not gain a claim to
a piece of the action of everyone for whom it does what it was commanded to do.

The right to sell literary or artistic material, like the right to own and operate a hardware
store, exists independent of government. JSH's observation regarding the automatic
copyrighting of appropriate materials at the time of creation reveals this in a back-door way.
If copyright protection made "income" out of everything to which it was afforded, and that
protection is unavoidable, the creation of literary or artisitc work would thus have suddenly
been transformed from the exercise of a natural right into the exercise of a federal privilege--
a transformation which is outside the power of government.

http://www.gamblin.net/webbackups/www.l ... 000125.htm
For those of you who really miss the old LH forum, it seems there is an archive available:

http://www.gamblin.net/webbackups/www.l ... m#0000013c
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

RyanMcC wrote:For those of you who really miss the old LH forum, it seems there is an archive available
There are additional complete archives available, but they are behind the firewalls at DoJ and IRS.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:
RyanMcC wrote:For those of you who really miss the old LH forum, it seems there is an archive available
There are additional complete archives available, but they are behind the firewalls at DoJ and IRS.
Eeewwwwww......

[Rain Man mode = on]
Oh, boy. Oh, wow. Oh not good. No, not files there. Over there. Not DoJ. No, oh boy. IRS. Oh no. . . . .
[Rain Man mode = off]

:wink:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

It will be interesting to see whether any of the losthorizons regulars currently posting over, say, the last year or so are actually in the gunsights of the CI people, etc. And I would at least hope that if any additional indictments are coming with respect to participants in the Cracking the Code scam, those indictments will be the subject of news releases.

By the way, does any one know the answer to this: What's the official policy on issuing news releases on federal criminal tax indictments? My understanding is that DOJ wants to have maximum impact in terms of the deterrent effect of indictments and convictions, but is there a formal written policy on how much publicity to give, and who gets to issue the news releases? Are all federal criminal tax indictments automatically covered in a news release?

As far as news releases, I generally check DOJ Tax Division, here:

http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/taxpress2009.htm

and the US Attorneys' criminal tax releases, here:

http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/usaopress/uspress2009.htm

Are there any other good places to look, aside from the time-consuming task of monitoring PACER itself? I bet Demo can teach us everything we need to know......

EDIT: I just thought of something. Considering the paranoia among some tax protesters, perhaps my use of the term "gunsights" at the top of this post was a bit culturally insensitive. It's just a figure of speech, kids.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

My understanding is that DOJ wants to have maximum impact in terms of the deterrent effect of indictments and convictions, but is there a formal written policy on how much publicity to give, and who gets to issue the news releases?
No. It's hit and miss.
Are all federal criminal tax indictments automatically covered in a news release?
No. It's kind of random.
Are there any other good places to look, aside from the time-consuming task of monitoring PACER itself?
No. I generally rely on people in gov to drop me a line.
Demo.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:
My understanding is that DOJ wants to have maximum impact in terms of the deterrent effect of indictments and convictions, but is there a formal written policy on how much publicity to give, and who gets to issue the news releases?
No. It's hit and miss.
Are all federal criminal tax indictments automatically covered in a news release?
No. It's kind of random.
Are there any other good places to look, aside from the time-consuming task of monitoring PACER itself?
Gee willikers, is that any way to run an oppressive, freemasonry, fascist, Federal Reserve Systematic, private banker, mind-controlling, new world orderly, chemtrail promulgating dictatorship?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

No, but it's close enough for government work.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:Gee willikers, is that any way to run an oppressive, freemasonry, fascist, Federal Reserve Systematic, private banker, mind-controlling, new world orderly, chemtrail promulgating dictatorship?
To ask the question is to answer it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
No. It's hit and miss.
No. It's kind of random.
Gee willikers, is that any way to run an oppressive, freemasonry, fascist, Federal Reserve Systematic, private banker, mind-controlling, new world orderly, chemtrail promulgating dictatorship?

She's like, a really good at delegating.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:Gee willikers, is that any way to run an oppressive, freemasonry, fascist, Federal Reserve Systematic, private banker, mind-controlling, new world orderly, chemtrail promulgating dictatorship?
Yes.
Demo.
mutter

Post by mutter »

if I am able too I will answer patrick on LH sometime soon
I wanted to point this out to him. If you dont understand that its the judges and not the jury who will judge the merits of your interpretation of law, then how can you believe you are correct in your interpretations?
you dont even have enough knowledge to know you will only get a jury in a criminal matter as the defendant! those are only the begining of your fallacies of law!
mutter

Post by mutter »

webhick wrote:
Joe Dirt wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:I have two questions that just scampered through my mind.

1. Other than peddling his "method" does Pete Hendrickson even have a job?

2. Is he married and/or have a family to support?

Just curious..........
He's a professional fundraiser... from his LH site:

GET INVOLVED!!

DONATIONS ARE SORELY NEEDED TO FINANCE A LEGAL A-TEAM THAT CAN REALLY SLAP BACK!!

Any amount you can afford will help.

Make them here, or by mail to Pete Hendrickson, 232 Oriole Rd., Commerce Twp., MI 48382.
Great. Now all I can picture is a bunch of lawyers bitch-slapping each other. Next thing you know the Supreme Court will be pulling hair and scratching each other.

I WILL CUT YOU, BE-YATCH! STAY 'WAY FROM MY MAN!

ETA: Then picture Hendrickson sitting there with his pimp stick, fur coat, multiple articles of bling, and a big ole pimp hat.
Now that is funny. absolutley brilliant comedy! thanks for the laugh
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

mutter wrote:if I am able too I will answer patrick on LH sometime soon
I wanted to point this out to him. If you dont understand that its the judges and not the jury who will judge the merits of your interpretation of law, then how can you believe you are correct in your interpretations?
you dont even have enough knowledge to know you will only get a jury in a criminal matter as the defendant! those are only the begining of your fallacies of law!
That's not entirely the case. It depends on which route you take in getting your case heard. In order to get a jury trial you have file a refund, have it rejected by the IRS, file a protest and then choose district court instead of federal court of claims. There you can have a jury decide the factual issues of the case - not the law though. I should note that this is extremely rare, most people don't want to bother with a jury trial as its cumbersome and the jury usually is an unappetizing way of deciding complex facts and issues in a tax case. But in theory it is possible to have a jury trial in a civil tax action

EDIT - I see that you did say, "as a defendant". That is true in a way. In just about all civil cases the taxpayer is the petitioner, not the respondent or "defendant". The IRS doesn't drag you into civil court. They take a position and if you disagree, then you file the action to take the IRS to court. Otherwise, the IRS just issues an assessment and begins collection activity.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
mutter

Post by mutter »

Imalawman wrote:
mutter wrote:if I am able too I will answer patrick on LH sometime soon
That's not entirely the case. It depends on which route you take in getting your case heard. In order to get a jury trial you have file a refund, have it rejected by the IRS, file a protest and then choose district court instead of federal court of claims. There you can have a jury decide the factual issues of the case - not the law though. I should note that this is extremely rare, most people don't want to bother with a jury trial as its cumbersome and the jury usually is an unappetizing way of deciding complex facts and issues in a tax case. But in theory it is possible to have a jury trial in a civil tax action

EDIT - I see that you did say, "as a defendant". That is true in a way. In just about all civil cases the taxpayer is the petitioner, not the respondent or "defendant". The IRS doesn't drag you into civil court. They take a position and if you disagree, then you file the action to take the IRS to court. Otherwise, the IRS just issues an assessment and begins collection activity.
Attention to detail my friend :wink:
massvocals

Post by massvocals »

The real problem is for us all the courts have taken a prosition in mannor as you labor is all profit and gain and working as a so called employee , I live on this earth for a limited amount of years not knowing when it will end , I have to support myself so taxing labor makes me a criminal , if you read the state and IRS documents as to filing forms such as hardship ect.. you agree to all terms no matter what , they also want you to agree to an agreement to pay , I was born in the state of massachusetts its a police state now
and no one owns anything that can not be taken by the government state or federal
we are holder in due course of land and every thing is license driving , working , fishing, hunting , flying , diging, construction , even our family are conducted under a license to marry all our children are under that probate court , under parent perenda laws ,
The right to bear arms is under permit , therefore it can not be right to arm yourself can it ? when the force ,
the police being the force come to used any and all restriction to control those who protest , bad laws and then there is the courts who judges sit for the state and not for the citizen ,There i sit ,,,, I have seen all the work you all have done and the comformence
calling in and coming to order and calling the patriot that such has been scamed
I say before the income tax lie was ever supported by the courts we the people were free
to work and keep our earning we have been turn into slaves for the bankers rule
I know that one men can not stand up and fight and die for his freedom sake
I know going to jail is a death and to think it was over just working and keeping what was given equal to my labor and because i fail to file and sign forms I should be taken to jail
or have any procession taken to resloved the debt , I have thought much over this and i have nothing they can really take no land no procession , nothing but my freedom
if there is anyone out there that wants to uses my case I have a right to protect myself
my freedom and what is allowed in there collective life role I have the right to stand up and take down anything that would come to harm me afther reading the many decison and court cases after seeing how the courts come to call everyone seperated as one yet falls upon cases thqat have come to address there point of view and having no standing in that change the court are useless to uptain truth the whole point is that if any man reads the IRC and comes to know what it says by its meaning stright talk , you are out of your mind , as to terms and many meaning are change yearly or not printed then taken out and used or mean otherthen its meaning in this part of the code or come to defind the word used by itself in its meaning like" trade or employee frankly I have it with the government with the drug war and there patriot act , taking every right of claim and cause to change and control all the inhabitance of the state by license and or privilege they bestow up us at a cost of dollars
franlky we are not free ,and brave we are the fee and the behavied slaves
and all the juris person I must call on are dumb down so bad that they are worthless
the only way to get change and histroy has shown this time and time again is to scorn and come to attack the other side in out right war on the other hand you can give up and be chain to those who rule you the decision has to come however and as bed as it will get
blood will be spilled as in every war or you all can be lock up like jail birds and made to pay the debt back that will continue beyond your children childrens chilrdens hairs id if god does not bring end to the system of things sooner ,

what we should teach is how to stay out of the system and net work together and come together supporting each other so we all can stay out side
that is the real question sence the court can not be trusted to move the issue that was wrongly decision place and we are continuly rule by it some has to bring the question to the high court and make congress re write the IRC the code think of it the code , law what the hell is it , secreat code of the agent and agency , wow black vs white come tyo mind spy vs spy
I hate the system I pray for the war to start ,
The income tax is more reason for to revote
Bashful

Post by Bashful »

I don't know who you are but that is one scary diatribe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

massvocal is either a member of the far-out lunatic fringe or an elementary school student attempting to get a life by talking to adults.

In either casse, he is several years short of learning how the rule of law works.

Then again, we might next hear of him attempting to deliver some kind of message to the President.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Wow that was chock full o' nuts! I couldn't even get halfway through before I was cross-eyed.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I’ll take illiterate, intentionally ignorant, and occasionally working for minimum wage for $50 Gene.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.