Patrick Mooney says he's not answering Mutter

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ClobberroTestii

Re: Patrick Mooney says he's not answering Mutter

Post by ClobberroTestii »

massvocals wrote:The real problem is for us all the courts have taken a prosition in mannor as you labor is all profit and gain and working as a so called employee , I live on this earth for a limited amount of years not knowing when it will end , I have to support myself so taxing labor makes me a criminal , if you read the state and IRS documents as to filing forms such as hardship ect.. you agree to all terms no matter what , they also want you to agree to an agreement to pay , I was born in the state of massachusetts its a police state now
and no one owns anything that can not be taken by the government state or federal
we are holder in due course of land and every thing is license driving , working , fishing, hunting , flying , diging, construction , even our family are conducted under a license to marry all our children are under that probate court , under parent perenda laws ,
The right to bear arms is under permit , therefore it can not be right to arm yourself can it ? when the force ,
the police being the force come to used any and all restriction to control those who protest , bad laws and then there is the courts who judges sit for the state and not for the citizen ,There i sit ,,,, I have seen all the work you all have done and the comformence
calling in and coming to order and calling the patriot that such has been scamed
I say before the income tax lie was ever supported by the courts we the people were free
to work and keep our earning we have been turn into slaves for the bankers rule
I know that one men can not stand up and fight and die for his freedom sake
I know going to jail is a death and to think it was over just working and keeping what was given equal to my labor and because i fail to file and sign forms I should be taken to jail
or have any procession taken to resloved the debt , I have thought much over this and i have nothing they can really take no land no procession , nothing but my freedom
if there is anyone out there that wants to uses my case I have a right to protect myself
my freedom and what is allowed in there collective life role I have the right to stand up and take down anything that would come to harm me afther reading the many decison and court cases after seeing how the courts come to call everyone seperated as one yet falls upon cases thqat have come to address there point of view and having no standing in that change the court are useless to uptain truth the whole point is that if any man reads the IRC and comes to know what it says by its meaning stright talk , you are out of your mind , as to terms and many meaning are change yearly or not printed then taken out and used or mean otherthen its meaning in this part of the code or come to defind the word used by itself in its meaning like" trade or employee frankly I have it with the government with the drug war and there patriot act , taking every right of claim and cause to change and control all the inhabitance of the state by license and or privilege they bestow up us at a cost of dollars
franlky we are not free ,and brave we are the fee and the behavied slaves
and all the juris person I must call on are dumb down so bad that they are worthless
the only way to get change and histroy has shown this time and time again is to scorn and come to attack the other side in out right war on the other hand you can give up and be chain to those who rule you the decision has to come however and as bed as it will get
blood will be spilled as in every war or you all can be lock up like jail birds and made to pay the debt back that will continue beyond your children childrens chilrdens hairs id if god does not bring end to the system of things sooner ,

what we should teach is how to stay out of the system and net work together and come together supporting each other so we all can stay out side
that is the real question sence the court can not be trusted to move the issue that was wrongly decision place and we are continuly rule by it some has to bring the question to the high court and make congress re write the IRC the code think of it the code , law what the hell is it , secreat code of the agent and agency , wow black vs white come tyo mind spy vs spy
I hate the system I pray for the war to start ,
The income tax is more reason for to revote
Hey, maaaaan, like pass the bong dude! What you doin talking into the bong, man?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

massvocals wrote:The real problem is for us all the courts have taken a prosition in mannor as you labor is all profit and gain and working as a so called employee ,
Let's stop right there and look at the conclusions and assumptions implicit in that one "sentence."

1. Whether not there is a "problem," real or otherwise, depends on your views of the proper scope of the Congressional power to tax. Without reaching the issue of whether or not it is a good use of Congressional power, it is my opinion (and the opinion of 100% of all judges, 99.999% of all lawyers, and a majority of the voting public) that the Congressional power to tax includes the power to tax compensation received for labor, so what is stated above is not a problem for me, or for "us all."

2. If there is a problem, it is not a problem of "the courts" taking "a prosition" but a problem of the words of the Constitution, particularly that pesky 16th Amendment, as well as the opinions of various authors and ratifiers of the Constitution, the state legislators who ratified the 16th Amendment, the opinions of members of Congress over the last 200+ years, and the opinions of the voters who elected those people to Congress.

3. No one has ever said that "all labor" is "gain and profit," but it is settled law that the receipt of compensation for labor is income, or is at least a transaction that can be subject to an excise, and that is all that is required.

4. Compensation for labor is taxable regardless of whether or not you are an employee, "so called" or otherwise.

Those are the only mistakes that are clear, and there may be more that are obscured by the poor spelling and grammar.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

massvocals wrote:The real problem is
Ctrl F:
Search for: .
Results found: 0

What year do they teach kids to write in complete sentences? First grade?

I bet when he talks, he doesn't break thoughts into discrete subject / action / object forms either.

Well, at least a career in rabid corners of talk radio isn't out of the question.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

buck09 wrote:
Ctrl F:
I found two. I think he tried to make a ellipse, but screwed that up too.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

buck09 wrote:
Ctrl F:

What year do they teach kids to write in complete sentences? First grade?

I bet when he talks, he doesn't break thoughts into discrete subject / action / object forms either.

Well, at least a career in rabid corners of talk radio isn't out of the question.
It's code. Only the enlightened can fully understand. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Has anyone checked the location/status of Alex Jones lately?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Gregg wrote:Has anyone checked the location/status of Alex Jones lately?
Tied to the owl statue in Bohemian Grove. They finally got him.
mutter

Post by mutter »

I believed PH was correct in his federal priviledge nexus cos i didnt believe that the gov. did have a right to tax my labor. It just didnt seems right to me. Now ive learned that every gov has in one way or another taxed the labor of its citizens.
there is no real difference between me having to give the land Lord a bushel per acher of what ever I am growing or the Fed gov wanting some of my pay.
Yet, this analogy could support the belief in some type of priviledge nexus. If one doesnt want to see the obvious, which is all govs need currency to support the workings of the gov.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Why is it that these wackos (a term of art) all seem to have been vaccinated with phonograph needles?
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

RyanMcC wrote:
Oh goodie, I look forward to the sacrificial bonfire this year
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'm sorry, but a place where staunch middle aged establishment types dance naked on banquet tables should be appreciated on its own merits, without embellishment.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Gregg wrote:
RyanMcC wrote:
Oh goodie, I look forward to the sacrificial bonfire this year
Where else but Quatloos would such an obscure reference to an even more obscure event be picked up on so easily and quickly?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

It's only with slight sarcasm that I say, I understand now, where the term "massvocals" probably came from. I suspect it refers to the voices in his head. I've seen quite a number of letters and written correspondence which followed the same grammar and thought patterns as our friend massvocals. In the vast majority of those cases, it was determined that the individuals suffered from Schizophrenia or similar mental disorders.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Imalawman wrote:
Where else but Quatloos would such an obscure reference to an even more obscure event be picked up on so easily and quickly?

Ain't it just great to be part of an evil oppressive ruling cabal?

THREE CHEERS FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER! :!: :mrgreen:
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Agent Observer wrote:It's only with slight sarcasm that I say, I understand now, where the term "massvocals" probably came from. I suspect it refers to the voices in his head. I've seen quite a number of letters and written correspondence which followed the same grammar and thought patterns as our friend massvocals. In the vast majority of those cases, it was determined that the individuals suffered from Schizophrenia or similar mental disorders.
Like others, I've tried to understand what 'massvocals' is trying to say.

Very definitely, the person (man/woman) has difficulty with the English language, or at least, stringing together enough words to make clear, concise statements that make sense.

He/she should try writing in short, complete sentences before moving to the next thought.

I wondered if perhaps it was a recent immigrant who had difficulty with the language and who had read certain tax protester writings (on the internet) trying to make sense of them.

If the person is truly in trouble with the Massachusetts Department of Revenue or BMV, there are people on this forum who'd gladly try to help (either trying to help them understand the issues, understand their errors, or trying to help them find resolution) if they understood.

It's just so hard to help someone who doesn't speak or write clearly. I'm trying to be kind.

If 'massvocals' is truly in trouble, he/she should try to clearly express themselves and seek help locally where it can be found. Digging your hole deeper is no solution.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Maybe 'massvocals' is Chuck Turner......or Dianne Wilkerson......