Mutter banned from losthorizons; situation deteriorating

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: Mutter banned from losthorizons; situation deteriorating

Post by Number Six »

Well that explains it. I would be different and show some mercy, have someone call up the dupes and tell them that the party is over, that if they come clean, lenience will be shown. But that's not the way the law works. It's going to be an interesting season for press releases from the DOJ and IRS. I understand there will also be some white federal vans with scary magnet signs on the side and large revolving antennas on the roof to intercept phone calls.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The revolving antennae do NOT intercept phone calls -- that's just what we want them to believe.

Those vans are the activating agents for the nanoparticles in the chemtrails.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Oh, happy days over at losthorizons. From user "e1":
CW

How did you get the notice of levy removed? My "wages" have been garnished for 3 months now and everything I have tried has failed.

Submarine Veteran

I have several CIVPEN that are being levied. All of which are for frivolous filings which I am having no luck fighting. I just received another today.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3128#13128

Hey "e1" that's not failure! That's just more proof that PeterEricBlowhardMeister is correct and that Cracking the Code works. Thanks a billion!
:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

In response to another post at losthorizons regarding SFRs, etc., user "prometheus" still doesn't get it, and responds with this:
So Richard, according to my understanding, if a non-filer responds to their attempts to create a substitute for return, by objecting to such, then the irs CANNOT create a substitute return.
However, I am not sure that objection actually helps the person........ when the irs then files suit for non-filing ?
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3135#13135

Oh, come on, prometheus! That's just more proof that PeterEricBlowhardMeister is correct and that Cracking the Code works. Thanks a few more billion!

:P
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Richardf614 at losthorizons writes (in referring to a prior post):
Doing it the way you suggest would totally decimate your beliefs. The DOJ could offer proof that you did not believe your CTC filing. Willfulness is the appropriate word here. Always look to the big picture in your actions.

A belief is consistent.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3118#13118

(bolding added).

---Which is why those CTCers who formerly filed tax returns the correct way and then switched to the CTC way (and I'm sure there are many in that category) have some 'xplainin' to do if they're ever interviewed by someone from the Internal Revenue Service.

And of course, if the IRS doesn't accept the explanation, that will be just more proof that PeterEricBlowhardMeister is correct and that Cracking the Code works.

:|
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Number Six wrote:Well that explains it. I would be different and show some mercy, have someone call up the dupes and tell them that the party is over, that if they come clean, lenience will be shown. But that's not the way the law works. It's going to be an interesting season for press releases from the DOJ and IRS.
There is a fair to good chance that, if the adherants of Evading The Code come clean and throw themselves on the mercy of the IRS agents / officers, they might have some of the penalties abated. If they go back and file non-frivolous, non-evsive returns for all the years at issue, they might get the $5,000 penalties lifted.

However, they are going to have to pay the interest on the unpaid balances. They had, in effect, a loan from the government for all that time. They have to pay interest on it.

From another standpoint, this might be a great time for a large number of spouses to file innocent spouse cases with the Tax Court. As long as Hubby has screwed you over by filing evasive tax returns and you are planning on dumping his sorry butt, you might look into dumping the entire tax liability on him, too.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

mutter wrote:No it is not an easy thing to come to the realization that what you thought was truth is wrong or a lie. In any aspect of life. Wether that be taxes, love, or your understanding of reality.
Very true.

And I've had some experiences in my life where it was difficult and painful to realize that I was wrong about something that I very much wanted to believe in.

It's one of the reasons I feel sorry for tax deniers, and one of the reasons why I think that the best thing I can do for them is keep smacking them in the face with reality.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

You really need to PhotoShop the CtC logo onto that building.
Doktor Avalanche

I'm a musician, not a graphic artist. :P
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Nikki wrote:The revolving antennae do NOT intercept phone calls -- that's just what we want them to believe.
According to insert name of TV show here; I don't remember which one it was that was for reading computer monitors remotely. Now, of course, you only need to intercept the wireless packets....

Of course, if I really knew something about this, I'd have to kill you.

I am an Illuminati of one.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:You really need to PhotoShop the CtC logo onto that building.
Did a quickie.

Last edited by webhick on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved image off photobucket and updated url
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Did a quickie.

The girl is sooooo bad!
Last edited by webhick on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

CaptainKickback wrote:How are the CtC fans handling their crumbling facade?
What crumbling facade?

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Nikki wrote:The revolving antennae do NOT intercept phone calls -- that's just what we want them to believe.
According to insert name of TV show here; I don't remember which one it was that was for reading computer monitors remotely. Now, of course, you only need to intercept the wireless packets....

Of course, if I really knew something about this, I'd have to kill you.

I am an Illuminati of one.
reading CRT screens remotely is actually possible and many businesses (mine does) use a special glass impregnated with material to block it on office buildings. Really, I'm not kidding, I asked shy it cost $8800 to replace a window in my workspace once. now you know,
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:
Did a quickie.

You'd be surprised how many men like a woman who can do a quickie any time day or night.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying......

Back on point. How are the CtC fans handling their crumbling facade?

there you go getting me all excited again
Last edited by webhick on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Did a quickie.

Wait a minute! Wait a minute! There's a message coming in......

It's from Pete Hendrickson.....

He's in Monty Python mode.....

The message is coming in now.....
It's a flesh wound!

I've 'ad worse!
Last edited by webhick on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mutter

Post by mutter »

they are all attempting to reationalize their opinions
Doktor Avalanche

webhick wrote:
Did a quickie.

Nice! Betcha can't put an owl on that sign. :P
Last edited by webhick on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

WebHick:

It took me hours to actually see your work -- the office blocked the site where you stored the picture.

It was worth the wait.

You are a seriously disturbed woman -- are you available for a few drinks and dinner?