Another Crack in the Wall

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Another Crack in the Wall

Post by Dr. Caligari »

From LH:
Woodone wrote:Woodone again.I got my first 3176 and posted about it in"looking for solutions".Kensei gave me a good place to find an appropiate response.And I did find one.And I know their will be a series of 3175etc... and likely with notice fo intent to levy.But what I do not hear of is victories aginst the 3176.This now seems to be occuring at a faster pace and I believe people are getting more of them.After I send a response if I have a victory I will certainly post it.All I have running around in my head is section this,section that,section 3401,3121 6703,a bunch of fricking numbers all jumbled up in my brain.But now I am asking,why am I doing all this?Forgive my rant,but I am fixing to jump ship.Submarine veteran,Richard 614,Kensei,Help!!!!!,I am drowning.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Another Crack in the Wall

Post by Famspear »

Woodone wrote: . . . . but I am fixing to jump ship.Submarine veteran,Richard 614,Kensei,Help!!!!!, I am drowning.
Tacky, tacky, tacky.

And, really, bad form......

Be careful "Woodone." Otherwise, Weston ("jack squat") White will jump in and condemn you as (and I'm paraphrasing here) someone who "got scared and showed cowardice to the Feds". Weston ("Einstein") White will accuse you of "obviously not fully understanding where you were standing". You'll be accused of "failing to become well versed in such matters, failing to do your own footwork and research." You'll be denigrated by Legal Scholar Weston White for "showing your back to the enemy." Weston ("fake quotations") White will think that it is "quite sad that you did not bother to first fully comprehend what to expect".

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1397

I know you're drowning, Woodone, but come on! You don't want Weston White and his Tyrannical Response Team to think badly of you, do you? Keep your troubles to yourself.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

jumping off a sinking ship isn't such a bad idea. at least one Titanic survivor didn't get off on a lifeboat
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I like how he says he's drowning before he's even jumped off the ship and into the ocean. Someone should have put his floaties on in the on-deck pool.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The guy should be applauded. At least when he gets repeatedly whacked he questions the wisdom of his course of action. Unlike most of the morons who just dig in their heels.

$5K frivolous filing penalty? Thank you sir, give me another! I'm right!

75% civil fraud penalty? Thank you sir, give me another! I'll beat it on appeal!

Civil appeal court sanction of $25K? Thank you sir, give me another! I'm not out of appeals!

Criminal indictment? Thank you sir, give me another! I'll expose the fraud at trial!

Could someone please send $5 to my prison commissary account? I'm out of razors and Bubba demands that I look good for our next "date."
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

. wrote:Could someone please send $5 to my prison commissary account? I'm out of razors and Bubba demands that I look good for our next "date."
No problem! Except .... who are you, again? I have the feeling you're important, but I can't remember why. Something about a tax trial, maybe?