A threat from one of Hendrickson's Heroes

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

A threat from one of Hendrickson's Heroes

Post by Famspear »

In a discussion about tax practitioners such as "TaxMasters," JK Harris, HR Block, Jackson-Hewitt, Liberty Tax, etc., one of Hendrickson's scammers (oh, excuse me, one of the "sons of liberty") who calls himself "continentalarmy," over at losthorizons, writes:
The time is coming when "tax professionals" and tax collectors WILL be tarred and feathered.

Wait until the system collapses, and the sons of liberty are on the loose. I would sure want to be on the right side of the law!
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3806#13806
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: A threat from one of Hendrickson's Heroes

Post by LPC »

Just the usual puerile paytriot pandering.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

What those sabre rattlers don't realize is that (1) there are more of us then them, (2) we vote and control who makes the laws, and (3) the sworn peace officers and military tend to adhere very closely to their oaths of support for the rule of law.

ContinentalSmarmy's revolution will be put down in even less time than was John Brown's.

He'll be lucky, however, in that today's standards are much more lenient thatn they were then.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Famspear wrote:In a discussion about tax practitioners such as "TaxMasters," JK Harris, HR Block, Jackson-Hewitt, Liberty Tax, etc., one of Hendrickson's scammers (oh, excuse me, one of the "sons of liberty") who calls himself "continentalarmy," over at losthorizons, writes:
The time is coming when "tax professionals" and tax collectors WILL be tarred and feathered.

Wait until the system collapses, and the sons of liberty are on the loose. I would sure want to be on the right side of the law!
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3806#13806
Here come's Weston's Tyrannical Response Team........
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

CaptainKickback wrote:When "the system" collapses, there will be no law - a fact that seems to have been overlooked by some.
What they fail to comprehend is that if the system collapses, what will replace it will be far worse than anything they can imagine, far less accepting, and far less forgiving than what they are complaining about now, and will show that what tyrannical actually means. Something to really look forward to when you are reality challenged to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.
Sir Winston Churchill
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
mutter

Post by mutter »

Duke2Earl wrote:It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.
Sir Winston Churchill
then its a good thing we have a Republic government not a democracy. :o
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

We have a republic, a democracy, a federation, and unfortunately, an empire.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
absdes96
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by absdes96 »

I recall how I felt when watching Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith for the first time. George Lucas' view on how a Democratic Republic declines into a Totalitarian regime is really disturbing....yet, insightful.
The mongoose of a disciplined mind and will is more than a match for the cobra of desire and emotion. - Professor Dallas Willard, USC
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm still trying to get support for a petition to HM Queen Elizabeth II to take us back, if we can just clear up the matter of the back taxes (and I think WWII is a fair trade for that one, don't you?)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Gregg wrote:I'm still trying to get support for a petition to HM Queen Elizabeth II to take us back
Interesting thought. Well she's still afloat but I wouldn't trust her myself. Suggest to load QE2 with the TPs and tow her out to sea before scuttling. Preferably in international waters where they can be sovereign.
absdes96
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by absdes96 »

Lambkin wrote:
Gregg wrote:I'm still trying to get support for a petition to HM Queen Elizabeth II to take us back
Interesting thought. Well she's still afloat but I wouldn't trust her myself. Suggest to load QE2 with the TPs and tow her out to sea before scuttling. Preferably in international waters where they can be sovereign.
Even my relatives in County Cork, Ireland want nothing to do with this Yankee. They won't take me back either. I am stuck too.
The mongoose of a disciplined mind and will is more than a match for the cobra of desire and emotion. - Professor Dallas Willard, USC
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

absdes96 wrote:I recall how I felt when watching Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith for the first time. George Lucas' view on how a Democratic Republic declines into a Totalitarian regime is really disturbing....yet, insightful.
Those Sith Lords'll do it to ya every time.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

absdes96 wrote:
Lambkin wrote:
Even my relatives in County Cork, Ireland want nothing to do with this Yankee. They won't take me back either. I am stuck too.
well no wonder, if you confuse them with the UK, which to them means the english, which to them means, well, them damn heathens ... in Ireland, mistakes like that'll get you beat up in bars.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote: well no wonder, if you confuse them with the UK, which to them means the english, which to them means, well, them damn heathens ... in Ireland, mistakes like that'll get you beat up in bars.
Anything will get you beat up in a bar in Ireland. 'Tis the national pasttime, ya know?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros