Translation?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Translation?

Post by Demosthenes »

From Sooey:
02-15-2009 05:20 PM - JetteYesonned Stevedore

Greet's David Merrill. I'm free again. Ye posted prior months, that SUSSMAN tried to sully your reputation? Same happened to me back in Orange County that got the attention of inn-mates wanting to know why I was in Psyche Ward L-Block, Solitary naked for 2 days. All I ever did was respond to lady *ologist (they're now turncoating into *trists with journ' cred'), "I don't know how to answer that question orally without offending; I'll negotiate that instrument." Someone from Quatloosia is retorting a Sterilizing effect on futures, as I've never had anyone say such cruelties in processing & tribunal. Since abandoning priv library back in Westminster to thieves, I've regrown texts & have one Psychiatric Nursing that bestows clear understanding on the cross of psychiatry (complementary coordination derived from joinder) as opposed to the Cross of Calvary sur Golgotha. Shall I forum this? Thanks, Gregory Thomas /The/ Count of Chryste'Mundt.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Translation?

Post by Famspear »

I'm not sure about a precise translation, but I think I know what caused the problem. Somebody crossed the streams........
Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.

Dr. Peter Venkman: What?

Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?

Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.

Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm a little fuzzy on the whole "good/bad" thing here. What do you mean, "bad"?

Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Dr. Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal!

Dr. Peter Venkman: That's bad. Okay. All right, important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.
----from Ghostbusters (1984), screenplay by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

02-15-2009 05:20 PM - DgetteYesonnid Stebedore Greet's Dabid Mehrill. I'm free again. Duh, ye postid prior monds, duuhhhh, dat SUSSMAN triid to sul your reputashun, duh...uh...? Same happenid to me back in Orange County dat got de attenshun of inn-mates wantigg t' know errrr, why I was in Psyche Erd L-Block, Solit nakid f' 2 days. Uhhh....All I ebeh did was repond t' lady *ologist (dey're now turncoatigg into *trists wid dgourn' cred'), "I don't know duh, how t' answebuhr dat kesshun oral widout offendigg; I'll negotiate dat instrumin." Someone from Katloosia is retortigg a Stehilizigg effeck on futures, duuhhhh, as I'be nebeh had anyone say such cruelties in processigg & tribunal. DOIHH!Siss abandonigg prib libr back in Webuhstminsteh t' diebes, duuhhhh, I'be regrown texts & habe one Psychiatric Nursigg dat bestows clear undehstandigg on the, errr, cross of psychiatry (c'plemin coordinashun dehibid from dgoindeh) as opposid to de Cross of Calb sur Golgoda. Shall I f'um dis, duh...uh...? Danks, duuhhhh, Gregory Domas /De/ Count of Chrysse'Mundt.

Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:From Sooey:
02-15-2009 05:20 PM - JetteYesonned Stevedore

Greet's David Merrill. I'm free again. Ye posted prior months, that SUSSMAN tried to sully your reputation?
Hey, Van Pelt they finally let me out. Hope you get the same treatment.

Same happened to me back in Orange County that got the attention of inn-mates wanting to
know why I was in Psyche Ward L-Block, Solitary naked for 2 days. All I ever did was respond to lady *ologist (they're now turncoating into *trists with journ' cred'), "I don't know how to answer that question orally without offending; I'll negotiate that instrument."
I tried your BS and they tossed my sorry naked a** into the psyche ward.

Someone from Quatloosia is retorting a Sterilizing effect on futures, as I've never had anyone say such cruelties in processing & tribunal. Since abandoning priv library back in Westminster to thieves, I've regrown texts & have one Psychiatric Nursing that bestows clear understanding on the cross of psychiatry (complementary coordination derived from joinder) as opposed to the Cross of Calvary sur Golgotha. Shall I forum this? Thanks, Gregory Thomas /The/ Count of Chryste'Mundt.
Now what the he** am I supposed to do, Van Pelt?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Greet's David Merrill.
Hi, David Van Pelt.
I'm free again.
I served my full sentence and didn't get any time off for good behavior.
Ye posted prior months, that SUSSMAN tried to sully your reputation? Same happened to me
I tried the same nonsense you did in challenging the judge's authority.
back in Orange County that got the attention of inn-mates wanting to know why I was in Psyche Ward L-Block, Solitary naked for 2 days.

Orange County Jail inmates were shocked and awed to see me getting thrown in the psychiatric ward for merely filing briefs with the court; several made immediate promises to themselves henceforth to fully cooperate with their public defenders in the future.
All I ever did was respond to lady *ologist (they're now turncoating into *trists with journ' cred'), "I don't know how to answer that question orally without offending; I'll negotiate that instrument."
I guess what got the boom lowered on me was when I tried to pick up on the prison psychologist by showing her my "liberty tool" and said I was open to "negotiations."
Someone from Quatloosia is retorting a Sterilizing effect on futures, as I've never had anyone say such cruelties in processing & tribunal.
I am pretty sure that the Quatloosians are recommending that sterilization would solve my problems with my "liberty tool."
Since abandoning priv library back in Westminster to thieves,

Since the county kicked me out of the public library for hogging the computer and sleeping in the public reading areas,
I've regrown texts
I have been cutting and pasting like crazy
& have one Psychiatric Nursing that bestows clear understanding on the cross of psychiatry (complementary coordination derived from joinder) as opposed to the Cross of Calvary sur Golgotha.
and have now come up with my own twisted view on psychiatry and how it is employed by the evil lawers in black robes to perform modern-day crucifixions in the courtroom.
Shall I forum this?
I am going to post this ad nauseam until I pass your view count on Sui Juris.
Thanks, Gregory Thomas /The/ Count of Chryste'Mundt.
Just another aspiring whacko.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff