DMVP

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

DMVP

Post by Prof »

DMVP seems to have disappeared from Sooey 2. Any reports concerning his legal troubles in Colorado or has he gone skiing for Spring Break?
"My Health is Better in November."
Nikki

Re: DMVP

Post by Nikki »

David no longer has access to his basement computer lab and is forced to rely on free WiFi providers via his little hand-held computer.

This hasn't prevented him from two or three posts a week at SonOfSooey -- none of them rational.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Did Momma kick him out for not making his bed?
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

jkeeb wrote:Did Momma kick him out for not making his bed?
No. Restraining order for beating up on Momma.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I think that being kicked out of mama's basement, and maybe aggravated by his recent legal troubles, DVP is still free but effectively homeless. He may be crashing with a different buddy every night or maybe even at a homeless shelter, and getting to a computer only for a very limited time each day.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

jkeeb wrote:Did Momma kick him out for peeing his bed?
Fixed it for ya. :wink:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

OMG :!: SFBFKADMVP has posted-#501 a (probably surreptitious) audio recording of his recent appearance in court.

Cover the keyboards and listen to it.

First embedded joke: The voice you hear is a 50+ year old man, not the teenager it sounds like.

Primary running gag: his admitted total lack of knowledge of legal procedure during a hearing to determine if he can proceed without an attorney.

If anyone can access the Colorado docket records, an objective update (sans the SFB redactions) would be appreciated.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

I've saved the latest filing by DMVP here - http://www.box.net/shared/b56sqiaijl where David wants to have Dr John Bermudez, who was assigned to do a competency evaluation by the court, arrested.

The competency evaluation by Dr John Bermudez is included and is good reading.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gee, Davey...didn't I tell you not to be surprised when Dr. Bermudez tells the court you were uncooperative?
During the present observation. Mr. Van Pelt was unable or unwilling to participate with a full competency evaluation that would have included a clinical interview, mental health testing, and structured inquiries concerning specific aspects of his adjudicative competency. He presented with a verbally obstructionist manner presenting ambiguous, unreasonable verbarconstructions that seemed to be delusional. He would not say he would nor would he decline an examination, but he repetitively attempted to control the progress of the assessment, by posing questions, offering irrelevant arguments, and interrupting my explanations.
And, if you notice, the doctor even calls him Van Pelt.

My favorite line:
His verbal utterances suggested probable thought disorder. He seemed illogical. Verbal content appeared to be narcissistic, demanding. illogical and overly suspicious, consistent wrth paranoid-like ideation.
The good doctor was just being polite.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The evaluator apparently believes there's a chance of recovery with clinical treatment. :shock:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

About DVP being fat: Dr Bermudez, writing only a few months ago, described DVP as 50 years old, 5 ft 9 in (172 cm), 160 pounds (72.5 kg). Actually, rather trim.
I think DVP's birthday is in August, so he's not yet 51.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Surprising, NOT, that while this forum is still open to him, he lacks the cojones to come here and post.

Instead, he prefers to spew his word salad behind the friendly screening of "super moderator" MRG.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nikki wrote:Surprising, NOT, that while this forum is still open to him, he lacks the cojones to come here and post.

Instead, he prefers to spew his word salad behind the friendly screening of "super moderator" MRG.
I am not sure that it is as much a matter of "cojones" as it may be that David recognizes that being invited back here was nothing more than the same old routine of putting him in a cage and letting Quatloosians poke sharp sticks at him through the bars.

In the past, when David came here on his own accord and wanted to express his strange (for a lack of a more polite term) views on the law and the taxation, I could understand the reason for wanting to expose his errors and lack of understanding of the law. But under the current situation, the invitation to have David come back and the lifting of his ban seems not unlike the process that a bull goes through in the corrida, complete with lance and banderillas.

In that case, I think David is showing much more maturity, for the present, by not letting himself getting drawn into a senseless - and juvenile - fight. I wish that the goaders could display at least that much maturity.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The Observer wrote: In that case, I think David is showing much more maturity, for the present, by not letting himself getting drawn into a senseless - and juvenile - fight. I wish that the goaders could display at least that much maturity.
That.
Demo.