Hendrickson's petition for cert. in erroneous refund case

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: Hendrickson's petition for cert. in erroneous refund case

Post by ASITStands »

Famspear wrote:I still don't see any record of Peter Hendrickson actually having filed a petition for writ of certiorari in the erroneous refund case. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't located it.
The fact Pete Hendrickson's Petition for Certiorari has not appeared on the Supreme Court Docket is entirely consistent with my theory regarding font and page formatting issues.

The docket cannot appear until it's known whether he'll cure the defect. In other words, the docket never mentions the defect, and it cannot post until or unless the defect is cured.

It would seem to me (if he's honest) he'll mention something in the next newsletter.

That will be worth watching. Either he'll admit the problem or someone will ask directly.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

No mention in the latest newsletter.

All Hendrickson says is, "The Supreme Court Has Asked For More Information Relevant To The Petition," and he includes, "A Few Words In Response To The Government Shills." That be us.

And, Weston: You're now included in that group though not by name.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Since that post, I have seen comments from a few government shills pretending to not understand this point (including some posted by moles/trolls in a few CtC forums, I'm sorry to say). These pretenses rely for their intended effect on their readers not having gone to the trouble of actually reading my discussion in the petition themselves, so the first thing I want to do is to strenuously urge everyone to spend the time to read the petition. The actual body of the document is only 28 half-size, wide-margin pages of text. It's a very easy read.
You are getting sleepy, you are now getting, very, very, sleepy...

ROFLMAO ...Damn, Petey is almost as funny as Nikki... almost, but not quite!
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ASITStands wrote:No mention in the latest newsletter.

All Hendrickson says is, "The Supreme Court Has Asked For More Information Relevant To The Petition," and he includes, "A Few Words In Response To The Government Shills." That be us.
Well, it's now May 7th (about 8:30 pm central time). I just checked and there is still no petition from the PeterEricBlowhardMeister docketed at the U.S. Supreme Court in this particular case.

I guess Petey's havin' problems coming up with "more relevant information."

Or, maybe he too occupied with more important matters.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

1 - Go into denial mode immediately

2 - Start to spin the story

3 - Blame a corrupt judge, a cowed jury, bad counsel for Pete, judge's orders muzzled Pete, etc

4 - Find a new guru -- Freedom Law School and he Great One seem to be leading contenders

5 - Find other forums to complain that Losserheads was shut down for no reason.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

While PH is at large and not locked up, like all promoters he will keep promoting. Until they drag him away he will keep spinning yarns that a few of the most gullible people will believe (Weston, Patrick Mooney, et al). The people looking for writing on the wall are already starting to quietly slip away and that will increase with each of his reverses but a few will stay to the end.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

CaptainKickback wrote:I have a hypothetical question. What will the folks at Lost Horizons do if PH loses his case and is found guilty by a jury?....
What deniers always do. Deny reality.

You have to delve into the mindset. When you do, you realize for many of them it doesn't really matter what damage is done as long as the "hero" strives for a victory for "the cause."

Some of the less intrepid will hunker down and play the lurking but compliant taxpayer. Most will rant and rave and do their best to game the system as long as it doesn't expose them to real danger. Only a few will toss the lives of themselves and their families into the dustbin.

But it's so easy to get on the 'net and play the role of the great patriot warrior.

I've seen supposed "warriors" who have been dragged back from the brink of financial disaster into reality by their wives. Unfortunately, others wind up in divorce and bankruptcy in a nasty fight that boils down to egos.

I wish we had more lionesses on the battlefield engaged early on. I recall asking one doofuss what his grandmother would think of what he had done.

In regard to what should happen to these idiots, perhaps this image would suffice:

Perhaps we need "The Maternal Reward for Prevention of Stupidity Act."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I wish we had more lionesses on the battlefield engaged early on.
From what I have read, several of the North American cultures had governments with both councils of men and councils of women, and there could not be a war unless the council of women agreed.

A very wise system that restrained the otherwise harmful effects of unbridled testosterone.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LPC wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:I wish we had more lionesses on the battlefield engaged early on.
From what I have read, several of the North American cultures had governments with both councils of men and councils of women, and there could not be a war unless the council of women agreed.

A very wise system that restrained the otherwise harmful effects of unbridled testosterone.
I think my grandmother single-handedly prevented more male stupidity than the entire sheriff's department. 8)
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:I have a hypothetical question. What will the folks at Lost Horizons do if PH loses his case and is found guilty by a jury?

Gnashing of teeth? Rending of garments? Self-flagellation? Ululations to the heavens? Or a full warp core breach?

I have already bought my tickets for front row seat to the event. I also have a big weatherp[roof tarpaulin that covers two - you know, in case of exploding heads, a la Scanners....
Or the judge uses a Gallagher style mallet on the defendants.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:A very wise system that restrained the otherwise harmful effects of unbridled testosterone.
Manny Ramirez is an Indian? Who knew?

I thought he was a Dodger.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Famspear wrote:
ASITStands wrote:No mention in the latest newsletter.

Well, it's now May 7th (about 8:30 pm central time). I just checked and there is still no petition from the PeterEricBlowhardMeister docketed at the U.S. Supreme Court in this particular case.

I guess Petey's havin' problems coming up with "more relevant information."

Or, maybe he too occupied with more important matters.
The original due date was March 16, 2009. If my theory is correct, he was given an additional 60 days to cure the font defect, which would take him to May 15. And, if I'm correct, it won't be such a difficult job to alter the font and reprint. Just another expense.

Of course, he'll be tempted to add something he thinks will solidify his argument.

On the other hand, it's entirely likely, as he says in his newsletter:
Pete Hendrickson wrote:HOWEVER, the court has now asked for a supplemental appendix containing more background information on the district court "proceedings" ...
... that the court has asked for something, though I'm not sure what it would be.

Anyway, it's not an entirely failed petition for certiorari until after May 15.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
LPC wrote:

I think my grandmother single-handedly prevented more male stupidity than the entire sheriff's department. 8)
A worthy tribute to mom (grandma), just in time for Mother's Day!
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I think my grandmother single-handedly prevented more male stupidity than the entire sheriff's department. 8)
My grandmother did enough stupid stuff to counter any good your grandma may have done.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

CaptainKickback wrote:I have a hypothetical question. What will the folks at Lost Horizons do if PH loses his case and is found guilty by a jury?
They will move directly on to the next scheme - the UCC redemption crap.

We're already seeing the signs on the LH forum.
Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Demosthenes wrote:
They will move directly on to the next scheme - the UCC redemption crap.

We're already seeing the signs on the LH forum.

They're also starting to discuss redemption and accessing their secret treasury accounts a bit.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote: My grandmother did enough stupid stuff to counter any good your grandma may have done.
Sorry to hear that, Demo, but I seriously doubt it. Suffice it to say the family tree is huge.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Demosthenes wrote: My grandmother did enough stupid stuff to counter any good your grandma may have done.
Sorry to hear that, Demo, but I seriously doubt it. Suffice it to say the family tree is huge.
Flapper in the 20s, Nazi sympathizer and child abuser in the 30s, compulsive gambler and drunk in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s. She was an incredibly talented and smart women (graduated from Julliard and became a concert pianist) with an out-of-control personal life. Not your typical grandma.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Fascinating stuff, and I think we should start a new thread when (or if) Hendrickson actually files a petition for cert.

So I'm locking this one.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.