Weston White banned at losthorizons; he responds to PEH

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Weston White banned at losthorizons; he responds to PEH

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:Be gentle.

It takes quite a while for all the Koolaid to flush out of the system and even longer to unlearn all the 'facts' which have been burned in via constant repetition.
No, F him.

He gets all sorts of "welcome to reality, Weston," and his first response to me is that I'm delusional.

F him.

In his case, it's once a stupid ignorant A hole, always a stupid ignorant A hole.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

LPC wrote:Sherry Jackson was a CPA, not a lawyer.

Joseph Banister was a CPA, not a lawyer.

Not sure what "Turner" you're talking about.
To be even more explicit, "was" is shorthand for the fact that Jackson and Banister have both lost their state CPA licenses to practice due to their idiotic tax "beliefs," which were most probably a product of their desire to scam the public.

Jackson is in federal prison on tax charges and Banister is probably headed there.

Turner is probably John Turner, IIRC, and he's probably been on the CID radar for quite some time.

Weston does seem to be having more than a little difficulty accepting the reality that none of the TP emperors have any clothes. Well, other than the federal Bureau of Prisons standard issue orange or stripes or whatever.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

LPC wrote:
Nikki wrote:Be gentle.

It takes quite a while for all the Koolaid to flush out of the system and even longer to unlearn all the 'facts' which have been burned in via constant repetition.
No, F him.

He gets all sorts of "welcome to reality, Weston," and his first response to me is that I'm delusional.

F him.

In his case, it's once a stupid ignorant A hole, always a stupid ignorant A hole.
Very well spoken. I must say I am impressed, you know considering the source.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

LPC wrote:
Weston White wrote:Well you also have to take into consideration some of the people are impressive at first. I.e. Schiff, he was a presidential candidate, and IIRC he is an attorney, I think it was?
No, Irwin Schiff is not a lawyer, and never was.
Weston White wrote:Than you have that whole Freedom LawSchool group, most all are attorneys, they also have the a handful of ex-IRS investigators, Jackson, Turner, and Banister.
"Freedom Law School" is run by Peymon Mottahedeh, who is not a lawyer, and never was.

Sherry Jackson was a CPA, not a lawyer.

Joseph Banister was a CPA, not a lawyer.

Not sure what "Turner" you're talking about.

But it's clear that you really don't know jackshit do you, you stupid a-hole?
Actually, that would be you, yet again.

1. Yea, I was not too sure about Schiff, that is why I put question marks in my sentence, you do know what those mean, don't you? That said, are you saying that Schiff is nothing at all, did he even graduate from law school, does he hold an MBA, is he just a book publisher and that is all, nothing more, never was?

2. Regarding the three IRS agents I never stated any of them any of were lawyers. I stated that the were IRS investigators.

3. Freedom LawSchool states that they will represent you in court, I take that to mean that their business has or retains capable attorneys on hand that are familiar in whatever services they specifically offer to their clients. Though no, I am not personally familiar with them. I thought it was stupid you pay them what 3-5 thousand a year to possibly get your money back from the IRS, which is about that same amount give or take a couple of thousand... so in the end, what is the point? One might as well let the IRS run with it and avoid the frustration all together.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

BTW, where did I say you were delusional at? A few searches turned up NULL and I do not recalling posting anything directly to you, except for just a few moments ago.

EDIT: Oh you must be referring to my dear confused soul comment/paragraph. That was meant to be some humorous. Sorry if it offended you that much.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Weston:

For the time being, ask questions and hold off on opinions until you have cleared out all the cobwebs.

If you are researching the claims of a specific tax "honesty" proponent, feel free to ask about their background and credentials.

If you need more information regarding a specific evasion-promoting theory or alleged legal basis supporting a position, ask about it and you will get specific citations and analyses.

If, on the other hand, you challenge anyone here, you may not be happy with the responses.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Weston White wrote:Freedom LawSchool states that they will represent you in court, I take that to mean that their business has or retains capable attorneys on hand
I take that to mean that they're thieves.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Weston White wrote:Freedom LawSchool states that they will represent you in court, I take that to mean that their business has or retains capable attorneys on hand
No, that is not what it means. Instead it means that Peymon (or one of his lackeys) will show up in court and in vain try to flim-flam the judge into believing that he can legally represent you in court. When the judge does not allow this charade to happen, Peymon will then either be allowed to sit by your side but unable to participate in any kind of meaningful defense or he will be placed in the audience and attempt to coach you in your own pro se defense. This will either result in the court removing Peymon from the courtroom or Peymon shutting his mouth up under a threat of being found guilty of contempt of court.

No matter what the result is from the above alternatives, you are going to be the loser in the aftermath. And Peymon will be walking out of the courtroom with your cash (pre-paid, of course) in his pocket. But of course he will explain that the reason you lost is because the courts are corrupt. The question you should be asking yourself at that point is if the courts are corrupt, why did you goad me into going there in the first place?

It only should take a little reflection on your part to realize why Freedom Law School is never going to retain reputable legal representation for any of their victi-... er clients. The first reason is Peymon's greed and willingness to fleece his flock - why should he pay an attorney to mouth his own worthless arguments when he can do it himself and keep the entire fee? The second reason is that Peymon will never attract any ethical and creditable attorney to represent clients in a sham operation.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Why have they not been shutdown yet then?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Weston White wrote:Why have they not been shutdown yet then?
Hey! That's a good question.

As far as I know (may be wrong), Peymon Mottahedah is a non-citizen of Iranian extraction selling high-priced legal mumbo-jumbo that purports to tell the truth about the income tax.

Sounds like a whole lot of other tax protester gurus we've seen!

I consider Peymon and Freedom Law School part of the disinformation subsystem, as purveyors of puke, that simply gets naive and initially-innocent targets into more trouble.

I agree with 'The Observer' in the illustration of how Freedom Law School supports their targets in tax court, but I'd add, that the unintended consequence is something more.

Once Freedom Law School has milked the target for all they can (i.e., $6,000 initial fee and $1,000 annually), they turn the targets over to attorneys, like Larry Becraft and Jeff Dickstein, to unwind the criminal problems created by Freedom Law School.

There's been some misunderstanding of what connection Freedom Law School has (or had) with attorneys and former IRS employees. Under the guise of Freedom Law School, Peymon sponsored an elite group whom he considered leading experts in the tax honesty movement.

That's where Becraft, Dickstein, MacPherson, and others, were connected to Peymon.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Patience, Mr. White...
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Weston White wrote:1. Yea, I was not too sure about Schiff, that is why I put question marks in my sentence, you do know what those mean, don't you? That said, are you saying that Schiff is nothing at all, did he even graduate from law school, does he hold an MBA, is he just a book publisher and that is all, nothing more, never was?
Schiff sold insurance, got caught in a Ponzi scheme in the 1970s and decided to sell detax books and packages. No MBA, no law school, no economics experience, and he self-published most of his books.
2. Regarding the three IRS agents I never stated any of them any of were lawyers. I stated that the were IRS investigators.
Only Banister was a criminal investigation special agent. John Turner and Sherry Jackson were revenue agents.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:Only Banister was a criminal investigation special agent. John Turner and Sherry Jackson were revenue agents.
John Turner was a revenue officer, not a revenue agent.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Demosthenes wrote:Schiff sold insurance, got caught in a Ponzi scheme in the 1970s and decided to sell detax books and packages.
Weston, you'll find that most (if not all) hard-core tax deniers have some pivotal event in their past (financial failure, business collapse, medical emergency that wiped them out, scam victim) that triggered their need (desperation) to dig their way out financially. Once they jump into the tax-denier fray, they get a significant ego boost from the feeling that they are doing something big and important. And once that emotional aspect kicks in, the descent into cult-like fanaticism is rapid and very very thorough.

"Magical words" takes on new and secret significance (just look at any tax denier posting and you'll see that it is riddled with everyday words wrapped in quotation marks.) Outsiders are shunned as polar opposites (liberty haters, feds, etc.) and questions / dissent are immediately shut down (banning) rather than answered.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:
Patience, Mr. White...
Yes. Because of the connections, it's an intricate web.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

First, always check the Status Board, in this case at http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3224

It will give the latest available information on the major gurus being tracked.

Also, he's on the radar.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

The Observer wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Only Banister was a criminal investigation special agent. John Turner and Sherry Jackson were revenue agents.
John Turner was a revenue officer, not a revenue agent.
Yes. And, the grapevine suggests he made a deal to remain silent. He was threatened with criminal indictment, and he had problems at home, or so the rumor has it.

I'm sure part of the deal meant filing any late returns and paying all taxes and penalties.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:Weston, you'll find that most (if not all) hard-core tax deniers have some pivotal event in their past (financial failure, business collapse, medical emergency) that wiped them out (scam victim) and triggered their need (desperation) to dig their way out financially. Once they jump into the tax-denier fray, they get a significant ego boost from the feeling that they are doing something big and important. And once that emotional aspect kicks in, the descent into cult-like fanaticism is rapid and very very thorough.

"Magical words" takes on new and secret significance (just look at any tax denier posting and you'll see that it is riddled with everyday words wrapped in quotation marks.) Outsiders are shunned as polar opposites (liberty haters, feds, etc.) and questions / dissent are immediately shut down (banning) rather than answered.
Sounds like the subject-matter of a book!

Seriously, maybe the readers would want to illustrate the theory with Pete Hendrickson.

What pivotal event turned a middle-income manager into a celebrity tax denier?
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Only Banister was a criminal investigation special agent. John Turner and Sherry Jackson were revenue agents.
I thought I recall that Jackson stated she used to carry a gun, than found out she had no legal right to do so?

Here are a few fun facts about the IRS:

The notable distinction between agents and offices is that agents only get to "enforce" tax law outside of Subtitle E while in the course of investigating violations taking place in consideration of Subtitle E; while officers do not get to "enforce" laws, except under a few specific circumstances and by warrants issued by the courts.

More notably is that the IRS only has authority to canvass areas, while within a designated customs station, port, and similarly like areas, or while in the presence of a customs officer/agent whom is in the course of performing their prescribed lawful duties.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:Here are a few fun facts about the IRS:
I don't know if you care or not, but you have no credibility whatsoever, and I don't consider anything you state to be a "fact" unless you provide a citation to a statute, regulation, court decision, or other authority that would allow me to verify what you say.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.