the "W-O (private)" form

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Weston White

Re: the "W-O (private)" form

Post by Weston White »

Not only is it not common, there are no laws at all which make employers liable for withholding. I note that, despite repeated requests, you don't cite any laws making withholding either unlawful or actionable.
If you know of such laws, why do I need to cite them? Besides they would vary from state to state. Although, it is nice that you admit employers are not legally required to withhold. Good job you are coming around.
I certainly do. If "one" is an employer, and the "portion of one's money" involved consists of withheld income taxes, and the "other party" to whom it is turned over is the U.S. Treasury, then it's called "withholding", and is not only permitted by required by 26 USC 3402(a). Moreover, I note that, despite repeated requests, you don't cite any laws making withholding either unlawful or actionable.
If you know than why did you fail to answer the question I asked? Instead you defined what withholding was. That was not my question. So I guess you either do not know or know but do not want to answer and implicate yourself with FRAUD.

I stated the laws in general I am not going to look up the PC’ for you.
Here's a link to a free copy of 26 USC 3402. It's a lengthy statute, and the word "presumption" doesn't appear in it once. Sure reads like a "legal requirement". And 26 USC 3403 is short and sweet: "The employer shall be liable for the payment of the tax required to be deducted and withheld under this chapter, and shall not be liable to any person for the amount of any such payment." (Emphasis supplied.) I guess we now understand why, despite repeated requests, you don't cite any laws making withholding either unlawful or actionable.
Sure, that is the case “presuming” one is the subject made liable under such section. It would be the same as applying military or whatever law to a citizen within a sovereign state.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

The statutes give the authority for the Secretary of Treasury (or his delegate) to prescribe regulations as to the required forms and the regulations do prescribe the use of Form 1040 (or 1040A).
Do you mean 7805(a) and (c)?

6011 [6011 26 Parts 31, 40, 55, 156, 301 & 27 Parts 17, 25, 31, 53, 73] is only applicable in regards to Chapters 21 and 24 (this indicates that not everybody is):

“6011(b) Identification of taxpayer
The Secretary is authorized to require such information with respect to persons subject to the taxes imposed by chapter 21 or chapter 24 as is necessary or helpful in securing proper identification of such persons.”

1040 Only 6012 applies to Subtitle A, though there is no section accounting for the information to be included upon the 1040, as there is for the W-2 and W-4. The use of the 1040 applies to only those that meet the requirements in (a)(1)(A) [PTOA: NULL].

No language specific to the creation of 1040 included within statute.

W-2 6051(a) [PTOA: 6051 26 Part 31]
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html ... -000-.html

Too long to cite.

W-4 3402(f)(1)(5) [3401--3402 26 Part 31]
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/ ... -000-.html

(5) Form and contents of certificate
Withholding exemption certificates shall be in such form and contain such information as the Secretary may by regulations prescribe.
You are entitled to be wrong in your opinions; but no one is entitled to be wrong in the facts.
So exactly what are the facts?
Last edited by Weston White on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

I have to go with Dok on this one. If $1,300 is 1/12th of your annual income, you are making $15,600 per year and would be filling out form 1040EZ, maybe 1040A, by yourself.

To claim that someone making $15,600 per year is going to pay $1,300 to get their taxes done is a completely, spurious, horsesh*t point. It is a bald-faced lie.

Even a person making $156,000 may not spend that much on tax preparation, if they are a salaried worker, who owns a home and owns mutual funds. A business owner is far more likely to pay $1,300 annually for tax preparation.
That was not my point at all. OMG! Are you kidding me, really none of you got that? Here let me make it easier for your tender softened minds, pretend the amount was $99. for TurboTax, or $250. for H&R Block or whatever... that was really the point, most people have to shell out money to get their taxes done each year, that is so wrong. It is wrong that the IRS has spawned an entire profession to profit off of the filing of tax returns.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Now think a minute about that. I studied the system, I passed the test, I make the kind of money that if CTC was a valid idea I'd save tens of thousands of dollars, in a few years I paid over $100,000 of tax total. I have half a dozen sets of initials after my name and 5 diplomas on the wall, all of them in business, accounting and economics. So if the idea was valid, why wouldn't I do it, or Dan, or any number of other people who have both the money to make it lucrative and the expertise to know the "truth" as crackheads call it. Could it be because I looked at it for as long as it deserved to be looked at (nanoseconds) and decided that it was perhaps a better idea to go ahead and let the ebil guv'ment more than most people make in a year, every year, than to follow the law as those idiots and greedy scammers like Pete and his followers say it is.
No it is because you profit so damned much from the scam, that is plainly evident. A lifetime of dedication unto it.

Yea I am so very sure that Hendrickson is much wealthier than you are or ever will be.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Weston White wrote:
wserra wrote:there are no laws at all which make employers liable for withholding.
If you know of such laws, why do I need to cite them?
wserra wrote:it's called "withholding", and is not only permitted by required by 26 USC 3402(a).
it is nice that you admit employers are not legally required to withhold
I give up. It's like "debating" with a first-grader.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:I give up. It's like "debating" with a first-grader.
An angry, irrational, semi-literate first-grader.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Paul

Post by Paul »

“6011(b) Identification of taxpayer
The Secretary is authorized to require such information with respect to persons subject to the taxes imposed by chapter 21 or chapter 24 as is necessary or helpful in securing proper identification of such persons.”

1040 Only 6012 applies to Subtitle A, though there is no section accounting for the information to be included upon the 1040, as there is for the W-2 and W-4. The use of the 1040 applies to only those that meet the requirements in (a)(1)(A) [PTOA: NULL].

No language specific to the creation of 1040 included within statute.
Jeez, what a maroon. Or are you just thinking that we don't know how to read statutes and not check to find out why you skipped section 6011(a)?

'When required by regulations prescribed by the Secretary any person made liable for any tax imposed by this title, or with respect to the collection thereof, shall make a return or statement according to the forms and regulations prescribed by the Secretary. Every person required to make a return or statement shall include therein the information required by such forms or regulations."

This applies to all of Title 26. Thank you for playing.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Weston White wrote:
I have to go with Dok on this one. If $1,300 is 1/12th of your annual income, you are making $15,600 per year and would be filling out form 1040EZ, maybe 1040A, by yourself.

To claim that someone making $15,600 per year is going to pay $1,300 to get their taxes done is a completely, spurious, horsesh*t point. It is a bald-faced lie.

Even a person making $156,000 may not spend that much on tax preparation, if they are a salaried worker, who owns a home and owns mutual funds. A business owner is far more likely to pay $1,300 annually for tax preparation.
That was not my point at all. OMG! Are you kidding me, really none of you got that? Here let me make it easier for your tender softened minds, pretend the amount was $99. for TurboTax, or $250. for H&R Block or whatever... that was really the point, most people have to shell out money to get their taxes done each year, that is so wrong. It is wrong that the IRS has spawned an entire profession to profit off of the filing of tax returns.
Step 1 - assemble relevant paperwork.

Step 2 - at local library, access Free File Alliance via Internet.

Step 3 - fill in information and submit for free e-filing.

Step 4 - sign off and go home

Total cost: a few minutes and zero dollars.

Weston, for a change, is wrong. Most people do NOT have to pay anything to get their taxes done each year. Although many people choose to go to H&R Block or a competitor, most of them do not need to.

Also, weston, you should do a litle research as to why the IRS doesn't offer free electronic tax preparation and filing for everyone. You might find a new target for your venom.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nikki wrote:Also, weston, you should do a litle research as to why the IRS doesn't offer free electronic tax preparation and filing for everyone. You might find a new target for your venom.
What, Weston actually do some research on any given subject instead falling back on the carefully crafted collection of nonsense that he has already made up for himself?

The next thing you’ll be asking him to do is actually think for himself instead of relying on which ever tax guru suits his purposes today. Why it would disrupt the very fabric of space and time as we know it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Nikki wrote: Also, weston, you should do a litle research as to why the IRS doesn't offer free electronic tax preparation and filing for everyone. You might find a new target for your venom.
This year, started irs.gov offering a free form filing service with no income limitation. Difference between that and free file through turbo tax or another service is that, except for some adding and subtracting, you have to fill out the whole form yourself instead of a computer helping you along.

http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=201897,00.html
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Stop giving away the answers.

And, besides, I specifically said "preparation."
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Agreed. But, why doesn't the IRS offer free on-line calculation and submission for everyone?

Clue: 536 approximately
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

o it is because you profit so damned much from the scam, that is plainly evident. A lifetime of dedication unto it.

Yea I am so very sure that Hendrickson is much wealthier than you are or ever will be.
How am I profiting from the scam, I could if I filed CTC, but as it is, it's going to cost me a bit north of $100,000 just this year, money I would not have to pay if CTC had any susbstance.

And yes, I'm sure Pete has a lot moere money than me. He's begging for contributions to help pay his legal bills, I'm buying my fourth jet this year...(and I get really good tax treatment on them, too!)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.