Weston White: Wrap-up

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Weston White: Wrap-up

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:"I'm leaving...I'm really doin' it...I'm gonna run 'way from home...don't try an' stop me...I'm walkin' out the door...bye....I'm really run 'way from home..."

Of course, he couldn't get far: he wasn't allowed to cross the street. :lol:

The only conceptual difference here is that it's not adorable when a 44 year old man threatens to run away from home.
Have you seen the movie "Failure to Launch". I mean, he wasn't 44, but he also wasn't leaving home....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

You know, there's an opening coming up in the guruing-industry. If Hendrickson ends up where he belongs, someones going to take care of the flock. Might as well be someone they know, right?

I have a feeling Weston will consider a career-change. And a book; "Wealth of the sovereigns; how Dr. Adam Smith can help you break the chains of the IRS".
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Gregg wrote:
Weston White wrote:
1. A British economist in 1776 said that a capitation is a direct tax on wages. Therefore:
No Dr. Adam Smith, blah blah blah...
I wish you'd quit saying that. First, it makes you sound like a petulant child and second, Adam Smith dropped out of Oxford so not only is he NOT a Dr of Economics (but I am, bitch) but he doesn't (didn't) even have a college degree.

He got what amounts to an honorary Doctorate from Univ of Glasgow (where he also may have been on the golf team!) although he never attended classes there and at the time his known works were not in the field of Economics, but ethics....

Have you ever gotten a fact right?
SCOTUS refers to him as Dr. Smith as does his biography. So what is your problem exactly? Sounds like the case of somebody unable to face the reality of being wrong. BTW, my favorite politician is Dr. Ron Paul, so you cna just go suck it!
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Thule wrote:You know, there's an opening coming up in the guruing-industry. If Hendrickson ends up where he belongs, someones going to take care of the flock. Might as well be someone they know, right?

I have a feeling Weston will consider a career-change. And a book; "Wealth of the sovereigns; how Dr. Adam Smith can help you break the chains of the IRS".
Naw, Richard will take over for Hendrickson. I think CtC is outdated and misses the point by trying to be overtly fancy.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:"I'm leaving...I'm really doin' it...I'm gonna run 'way from home...don't try an' stop me...I'm walkin' out the door...bye....I'm really run 'way from home..."

Of course, he couldn't get far: he wasn't allowed to cross the street. :lol:

The only conceptual difference here is that it's not adorable when a 44 year old man threatens to run away from home.
Have you seen the movie "Failure to Launch". I mean, he wasn't 44, but he also wasn't leaving home....
I thought it was brave of Matthew McConnaghy to explore the forbidden realm of man-love and his parents acceptance of his male lover/life partner.
Oh somebody has been spying my profile... I had the feeling you were a perve. :twisted:
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Weston White wrote: Naw, Richard will take over for Hendrickson. I think CtC is outdated and misses the point by trying to be overtly fancy.
Yeah, but that is perfect. If Hendrickson goes to jail, you can claim that it proves he wasn't quite there, but you have identified and corrected his mistakes.

I mean, even your banishment fits in. You can give it a little spin, tell the gang that the real reason you got kicked out was that you tried to tell Petey that he didn't get it quite right, that he should adjust his theory ever so slightly. And then he got mad.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

No he has it right, he is just focusing with too much intent or emphasis upon the wrong points. And no I can't do that because I avoid fibbing as much as possible, lying only gets you into trouble, in the end. Lying is only for those "ends justifies the means" type of persons. That is just so not me.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

No he [PH] has it right, he is just focusing with too much intent or emphasis upon the wrong points.
At long last, Weston finally admits that he is, in fact, nothing but a stubborn, obstreperous tax protester, NO MATTER WHAT the totally overwhelming contrary evidence may be.

Not to mention the dozen or more threads here (all of which I'm reasonably sure have been carefully archived by a certain very diligent IRS employee who has been known to provide information to CID) which Weston has obviously read and responded to and in which it has been conclusively demonstrated that Weston is totally full of it.

Weston's commentary here (even as inane as most of it is) provides more than ample evidence to assure that any 'Cheek' defense by Weston will fail should he be indicted, a steadily increasing liklihood, considering that Weston seems to want to assume at least semi-guru status when he gets around to enlightening the TP world with his latest astounding "research."

What's your planned release date, Weston? The day after PH is convicted and hauled off to federal prison? Or, will you wait for a couple of other 'gurus' to be hit with 10-year sentences to clear the field a bit more?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Here add this to your "wrap-up" and mail it to yourself to be opened on Christmas:
"D is for Document. Many of our laws are based on documents that were written over 200 years ago, including the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Many of our basic freedoms are outlined in a document called the Bill of Rights."
http://bensguide.gpo.gov/k-2/alphabet/d.html

Wow, I was right... again. Bing!
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Weston White wrote:Here add this to your "wrap-up" and mail it to yourself to be opened on Christmas:
"D is for Document. Many of our laws are based on documents that were written over 200 years ago, including the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Many of our basic freedoms are outlined in a document called the Bill of Rights."

You still can't read. "based on" doesn't mean "is". While a concept or spirit of a law may be "based on" parts of the Declaration of Independence does not mean that the Declaration of Independence is law.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

The Operative wrote:
Weston White wrote:Here add this to your "wrap-up" and mail it to yourself to be opened on Christmas:

You still can't read. "based on" doesn't mean "is". While a concept or spirit of a law may be "based on" parts of the Declaration of Independence does not mean that the Declaration of Independence is law.
Damn, infant you are dumb as a box of rocks in the middle of the street, huh? OUR LAWS COME FROM THESE DOCUMENTS, THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING; THIS MEANS THAT THE LAWS OF OUR NATION ARE AT ALL TIMES TO REPRESENT THE VALUES, MORALS, AND PRINCIPLES SET-FORTH THEREIN!

I N E V E R E V E R S A I D T H A T T H E S E D O C U M E N T S W E R E T H E L A W! Q U I T B E I N G A S U C H A S T U P I D M O R O N I C D U M B S H I T!
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Weston White wrote:
The Operative wrote: You still can't read. "based on" doesn't mean "is". While a concept or spirit of a law may be "based on" parts of the Declaration of Independence does not mean that the Declaration of Independence is law.
Damn, infant you are dumb as a box of rocks in the middle of the street, huh? OUR LAWS COME FROM THESE DOCUMENTS, THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING; THIS MEANS THAT THE LAWS OF OUR NATION ARE AT ALL TIMES TO REPRESENT THE VALUES, MORALS, AND PRINCIPLES SET-FORTH THEREIN!

I N E V E R E V E R S A I D T H A T T H E S E D O C U M E N T S W E R E T H E L A W! Q U I T B E I N G A S U C H A S T U P I D M O R O N I C D U M B S H I T!
And we keep telling you that while the Declaration of Independence is important to the history of the U.S., it is NOT fundamental law which is what you have been claiming.

Don't get snippy with me, you POS.

You think the compensation you receive for your labor is not income. You are wrong.
You think that Congress can only tax that compensation in a direct tax. You are wrong.
You believe the Classification Act of 1923 has an effect on reading the current tax laws. You are wrong.
You do not understand the meaning of the word, "or".
I asked you if the courts would agree with a statement. You answered that removing a word that you would agree with the statement. WHICH IS NOT WHAT I ASKED.
All of that is due to your inability to read and comprehend.

BTW, you are now on IGNORE. Enjoy the rest of you pathetic, little life.
Last edited by The Operative on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Calm down Weston, we don't censor flaming, but we discourage it. Everyone watch the name-calling....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Imalawman wrote:Calm down Weston, we don't censor flaming, but we discourage it. Everyone watch the name-calling....
Seems to me we've had grounds for sanctioning in the past for abusive language, etc.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:I N E V E R E V E R S A I D T H A T T H E S E D O C U M E N T S W E R E T H E L A W!
Actually, you did. You stated several times that the Declaration of Independence was "fundamental law." See My favorite LH post of the day for numerous examples of this, as well as numerous examples of people trying to explain to you why you were wrong.

Apparently, those explanations were a wasted effort, because you still don't understand what anyone wrote.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

BTW, you are now on IGNORE. Enjoy the rest of you pathetic, little life.
Yes, finally! Christmas has come early this year. One less asshole to deal with! W00t!
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

ASITStands wrote:
Imalawman wrote:Calm down Weston, we don't censor flaming, but we discourage it. Everyone watch the name-calling....
Seems to me we've had grounds for sanctioning in the past for abusive language, etc.
Oh please, you people have called me dozens of names and have belittled the shit out of me in nearly every single post you have made about me. Both while a member here and long before I had ever even heard the about this site. In fact I would not be surprised to learn that I hold the record for the first non-recognized/unknown person to have the most posts made about them on a single forum.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

LPC wrote:
Weston White wrote:I N E V E R E V E R S A I D T H A T T H E S E D O C U M E N T S W E R E T H E L A W!
Actually, you did. You stated several times that the Declaration of Independence was "fundamental law." See My favorite LH post of the day for numerous examples of this, as well as numerous examples of people trying to explain to you why you were wrong.

Apparently, those explanations were a wasted effort, because you still don't understand what anyone wrote.
Yes and neither are the law, they serve to create the law. Notice in that quote, they reference them both together... (A+B+C=fundamental law)==the laws created in accordance therefrom!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Weston White wrote: In fact I would not be surprised to learn that I hold the record for the first non-recognized/unknown person to have the most posts made about them on a single forum.
It's obvious that you are unaware of Stevesy and his history here. In short, you have a number of years ahead of you in the trenches here at Quatloos before you ever come close to being the number one subject of posts here.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:
LPC wrote:You stated several times that the Declaration of Independence was "fundamental law." See My favorite LH post of the day for numerous examples of this, as well as numerous examples of people trying to explain to you why you were wrong.

Yes and neither are the law, they serve to create the law. Notice in that quote, they reference them both together... (A+B+C=fundamental law)==the laws created in accordance therefrom!
As I said, wasted effort.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.