Weston White: Wrap-up

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Weston White: Wrap-up

Post by LPC »

Weston White wrote:Fact still stands none of you are able to or have been even the least bit capable of addressing the few core issues I have brought up,
You're delusional.
Weston White wrote:I can't tell you how many posts I have made since being here that nobody here is willing to take on,
I can: None.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

BTW "Gregg", exactly just who is it that you think you are fooling when you post your rhetoric? Could it be Mutter or the supposedly 4+ CtCers that are wanting to correct the "errors" of their ways?
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

The Operative wrote:
Weston White wrote:Actually though, somebody posted that I need to watch what it is that I say. So in other words anybody else here can say whatever they want to me, freely. Though the moment I retort back with an insult I get a "warning". That is all I was pointing out. Truth is I could give a sh*t less about what any of you say or thing about me.
Weston,

The worst thing I ever said to you was that you could not read.

You respond with,
Weston White wrote: I N E V E R E V E R S A I D T H A T T H E S E D O C U M E N T S W E R E T H E L A W! Q U I T B E I N G A S U C H A S T U P I D M O R O N I C D U M B S H I T!
If you equate being told that you cannot read to the level of your response, you need to grow up.
In case had forgotten you are suppose to have me on your FOE list, so why don't you go make yourself useful and flip that bitch back to on please and thank you.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

LPC wrote:
Weston White wrote:Fact still stands none of you are able to or have been even the least bit capable of addressing the few core issues I have brought up,
You're delusional.
Weston White wrote:I can't tell you how many posts I have made since being here that nobody here is willing to take on,
Weaksauce.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:
LPC wrote:
You're delusional.
Weaksauce.
Oooohhhhh, once again Weston has foiled the evil Illuminati with his magic word, "weaksauce"!! Ohhhhhh, Weston, we continue to be foiled!

Foiled! Foiled, I say!

Oh, how much more of Weston's Wonderful Wit can we stand??!!?

Oh, it's a good thing for us that Weston hasn't called his Tyrannical Response Team against us!! We can hardly withstand Weston's Wondrous Onslaughts alone!!!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

That makes me wonder, is it better to be demented or delusional? I only ask because I am sure of the many tax-pro-pro's here, you all have a varied degree of personal experience in either case.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:That makes me wonder, is it better to be demented or delusional? I only ask because I am sure of the many tax-pro-pro's here, you all have a varied degree of personal experience in either case.
Oh, noooooo..... still more of this Wondrous Weston Whiner Wit!! How much more of this can we stand??!!??
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC

Post by LPC »

I'm still trying to figure out what "core issues" WW thinks he brought up that no one was "even the least bit capable of addressing."

As best as I can see, just about every bizarre assertion he has made was pretty much slammed back into his face, but he has been able to throw a lot of crap on the wall and something might have slipped through and stuck without my noticing.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

A woebegone whiffet called Weston
Heard of Adam Smith - it impressed him.
For he thought that he saw
A new version of Law;
Court opinions, he found, just depressed him.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

LPC wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out what "core issues" WW thinks he brought up that no one was "even the least bit capable of addressing."

As best as I can see, just about every bizarre assertion he has made was pretty much slammed back into his face, but he has been able to throw a lot of crap on the wall and something might have slipped through and stuck without my noticing.
I've long since gotten bored of Westy. He seems to change the subject every post or after the issue has been hammered. Anyway, now he's just annoying.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Weston White wrote:That makes me wonder, is it better to be demented or delusional?
As you are clearly both, it seems moot.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
mutter

Post by mutter »

Weston White wrote:BTW "Gregg", exactly just who is it that you think you are fooling when you post your rhetoric? Could it be Mutter or the supposedly 4+ CtCers that are wanting to correct the "errors" of their ways?
good God Weston. Notice I have pretty much stayed out of this until now

You just dont get it W. youre arguments are frivilous, as in no bases in law. More over youre arguments have been totally defeated with superiour knowledge.
Yet still you blunder on like a monkey in heat refusing to even attempt to grasp an opposing view.
Simply put YOU ARE WRONG!
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I hate to go all practical on this but the real point is really quite simple. If Mr. White presents his "truth" to any court in the land, he will lose. I can predict that with damn near 100% certainty because all of this crap has been presented before and it has lost. So exactly what is the point? Ego gratification? Self flaggelation?

I view this as Mr. White's tryout for the Darwin List.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Duke2Earl wrote:I hate to go all practical on this but the real point is really quite simple. If Mr. White presents his "truth" to any court in the land, he will lose. I can predict that wih damn near 100% certainty because all of this crap has been presented before and it has lost. So exactly what is the point? Ego gratification? Self flaggelation?

It's been suggested before that Weston present "his 'truth' to any court in the land."

His response was to suggest an alternative challenge or suggest he'd never be paid.

Frankly, I'd like to see him take his challenge to court. He'll have several opportunities, as mentioned before, tax court, collection due process, court of claims, district court, etc.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Duke2Earl wrote:I hate to go all practical on this but the real point is really quite simple. If Mr. White presents his "truth" to any court in the land, he will lose. I can predict that with damn near 100% certainty because all of this crap has been presented before and it has lost. So exactly what is the point? Ego gratification? Self flaggelation?

Weston's problem is that he doesn't think his arguments have been tried before. He thinks that when the court states "WAGES ARE INCOME" and that income is taxable, that the court is referring to some special definition of wages and that the compensation he receives for his labor is not within that definition. He also thinks that a tax on the compensation a person receives in exchange for his or her labor can only be applied as a direct tax. He is, of course, wrong on both counts. He also thinks that only the Supreme Court matters. He thinks all of the lower courts have somehow misinterpreted the income tax and/or all those courts are corrupt. He mistakenly believes that the Supreme Court agrees with his theories.

To put it simply, on this forum alone, at least 15 people, of which at least six are lawyers, several are CPAs, at least one is an author, with probably a combined 35 to 40 college degrees between us, have told him he is wrong. Yet, he still believes he knows more than all of us even when there is close to 130 years of court cases that say he is wrong.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LPC

Post by LPC »

The Operative wrote:He thinks that when the court states "WAGES ARE INCOME" and that income is taxable, that the court is referring to some special definition of wages and that the compensation he receives for his labor is not within that definition.
There was a rather bizarre example of this, even by WW standards, in another thread:
Weston White wrote:
LPC wrote:And, in order to avoid the 16th Amendment, you also have to argue that "revenue" is different from "income," which is ridiculous. (You have to take this position because the same British economist flatly declared that wages are a form of revenue, while you believe that the 16th Amendment's declaration that taxes on incomes do not need to be apportioned does not apply to a tax on wages.)
Yes, that lends to the current confusion, back then "wages" was not statutory 'wages' as serves to mean now, it was simply known as revenue, stock, money, cash, payment, etc. or "wages". Now things are more complicated, legalize has to be taken into consideration. And all of you know that, this is why you are so fixated and center around the use of those specially defined words, this is why you confuse and equate CtC to your misconceived nonsensical chanting mantra of "Behold, behold, art frivolous -- 'wages' is not 'income'!".
Isn't WW admitting the truth of what I was saying, that wages in the traditional, ordinary, historical, Adam-Smith sense of the word, really are income?

And, if compensation for labor, paid in the form of wages, is income, why can't it be taxed under the 16th Amendment, and why hasn't Congress taxed it as part of gross income as defined by section 61, if for no other reason than because the wages are "income."
Dan Evans
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Weston White wrote:BTW "Gregg", exactly just who is it that you think you are fooling when you post your rhetoric? Could it be Mutter or the supposedly 4+ CtCers that are wanting to correct the "errors" of their ways?
My friends call me Gregg, to you, it's Dr. Evans, please.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Weston's problem is that he doesn't think his arguments have been tried before. He thinks that when the court states "WAGES ARE INCOME" and that income is taxable, that the court is referring to some special definition of wages and that the compensation he receives for his labor is not within that definition. He also thinks that a tax on the compensation a person receives in exchange for his or her labor can only be applied as a direct tax. He is, of course, wrong on both counts. He also thinks that only the Supreme Court matters. He thinks all of the lower courts have somehow misinterpreted the income tax and/or all those courts are corrupt. He mistakenly believes that the Supreme Court agrees with his theories.

To put it simply, on this forum alone, at least 15 people, of which at least six are lawyers, several are CPAs, at least one is an author, with probably a combined 35 to 40 college degrees between us, have told him he is wrong. Yet, he still believes he knows more than all of us even when there is close to 130 years of court cases that say he is wrong.
Great, ""WAGES ARE INCOME" and that income is taxable". Aside from the fact that I do not care to argue the IRC. And yes that is what the courts are referring to, otherwise if not a mistrial is to be declared, because they did not properly take into consideration the law they are questioning within the case. Though in my opinion arguing the IRC, well it is moot point.

And of course nobody here, even though as you have stated 15 of them hold 35-40 degrees between them all and 6 of which are attorneys are unable to even provide one case which addresses the issue of capitation taxes in relation to taxing ones laboring or one case where the court depended the use of common English wording rather than terms, legalese, and words of art throughout the case. Thus one could justifiably surmise that the taxing of labor in general was never an issue until more recently in our Nations history.

Though in your defense I seriously doubt you numbers are correct, I see the same ~4+ persons making the same silly posts over and over and over.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Mr. White, you just keep on believing that. I hope your beliefs keep you warm in jail. Maybe you can share a cell with Mr. Hendrickson. Because that is certainly the result you are going to get. What you seem not to realize is that it simply does not matter what you think at all. It only matters what the courts think. Maybe that's unfair but it is the truth.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Though in your defense I seriously doubt you numbers are correct, I see the same ~4+ persons making the same silly posts over and over and over.
If you'd bother to look, you'd find hundreds of Federal Judges who agree with us, and if you really looked hard, for people who agree with you, you can find hundreds of people homeless, divorced, and even some incarcerated.

I'm staying with the ones I came with on this one, parties in DC at nice restaurants are a lot more fun than frying spam over a bic lighter and tinfoil with your cellmate.

You have fun now, Weston!

Oh, and say "HI!" to Danny Riley, Ed:family stupid and all the other soveridiots who know the "real truth"
Last edited by Gregg on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.