The triumphant return of PAM!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ElfNinosMom

The triumphant return of PAM!

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Paul Andrew Michell finally found my old "Rampant Anti-PAMite" blog this morning, and it only took him five years. You go, PAM! :wink:

http://elfninosmom.blogspot.com/2004/02 ... 2811824611

I'd guess he has read through the blog, since he references statements about him, but there are none in my "Discombobulated Introductory Post" where he left his comment (except a very small hint as to PAM's true identity, which only his defendants and Quatloosians would have guessed correctly).

However, in reality there is very little about PAM on that blog (though admittedly its name was inspired by PAM's antics). However, I did eventually spell out PAM's identity and background in some detail.

http://elfninosmom.blogspot.com/2005/09/who-is-pam.html

On the bright side, at least we know he's still alive. Also on the bright side, I forgot I had a fantastic playlist on that blog. Feel free to check it out.

Any bets on how long it takes PAM to threaten me? After all, I've been waiting to adorn my office wall with a fake judgment for 87 gazillion dollars since 2004, when I first started that blog. :D

Edited to correct year blog was established. - ENM
Last edited by ElfNinosMom on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: The triumphant return of PAM!

Post by Famspear »

When I think of Paul Andrew Mitchell, for some reason I also think of David Merrill Not Really So Very Much Van Pelt. I wonder what would happen if you locked both of them together in a room.......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:When I think of Paul Andrew Mitchell, for some reason I also think of David Merrill Not Really So Very Much Van Pelt. I wonder what would happen if you locked both of them together in a room.......
Can we put Joe Haas in the same room?
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
Famspear wrote:When I think of Paul Andrew Mitchell, for some reason I also think of David Merrill Not Really So Very Much Van Pelt. I wonder what would happen if you locked both of them together in a room.......
CAGE MATCH!!!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

This steel-cage death match stuff reminds me of the time years ago when Gene Chapman got mad and challenged me to a fight, and I responded by telling him to name the time and place, because I'd kick his rotund American Gandhi Death Fastin' Exorcist ass.

However, Gene backed out, just like I knew he would as soon as he realized I was serious about kicking his ass, and pretended like it was just a joke (though in the original context, it definitely wasn't a joke).

Ah, good times. :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Demosthenes wrote:

I don't have a cite, but I'm sure that violates a treaty somewhere
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Demosthenes wrote:
The ego critical mass alone should be staggering and they would be too busy trying to convince the other two that they were the only one who was right that they wouldn't have time to bother anyone else.

My next question, is it permissible to drop them off a high cliff in to a deep lagoon?

Good to hear from you again ENM, missed you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

notorial dissent wrote:Good to hear from you again ENM, missed you.
Hiya, Notorial. Missed you too. :D
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It wouldn't work because they'd all return the Law of Gravity REFUSED FOR CAUSE
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

DMVP can only wish he were PAM. PAM has writing talent, even if his ideas make no sense. DMVP, on the other hand, has no talent whatsoever, and is just babbling complete nonsense over the computer. That's why I respond to him only with song lyrics.

DMVP therefore isn't even worth the effort it would take for me to compose an original sentence, whereas I created an entire blog around the antics of PAM. There's simply no comparison between them, in my opinion. PAM is insane, for sure, but he is also highly intelligent and therefore interesting. DMVP, on the other hand, is just another crazy-ass behind a keyboard.

The only thing I find even remotely interesting about DMVP is that so many people seem to hang on his every word (or illustration, as the case may be). However, at the end of the day, all that really proves is that there are a lot of incredibly stupid people in cyberspace. Of course, we already knew that. :lol:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ENM:

Strangely, SFBFKADMVP has a much different opinion of you.

He hates, loathes, and despises you ever since you had the effrontry ot actually contact HIS clerk.

If you were to make a few more posts about him, the felony charge against him for assaulting his mother, his antics with the psychologist, and his general word-salad generation; you could probably get him to open an entire thread dedicated to you over at SonOfSooey.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

ElfNinosMom wrote:This steel-cage death match stuff reminds me of the time years ago when Gene Chapman got mad and challenged me to a fight, and I responded by telling him to name the time and place, because I'd kick his rotund American Gandhi Death Fastin' Exorcist ass.

However, Gene backed out, just like I knew he would as soon as he realized I was serious about kicking his ass, and pretended like it was just a joke (though in the original context, it definitely wasn't a joke).

Ah, good times. :lol:
I'd have actually paid good money to see that. :wink:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Not that one. Tickets sold out within minutes of the event being announced.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Paul Andrew Michell finally found my old "Rampant Anti-PAMite" blog this morning, and it only took him five years. You go, PAM!
I wonder who he conned this time into letting him use their computer. Then again, it's very difficult to find a computer -- let alone supporters -- when you're homeless and wandering the streets, spouting gibberish to all and sundry.
ElfNinosMom wrote:This steel-cage death match stuff reminds me of the time years ago when Gene Chapman got mad and challenged me to a fight, and I responded by telling him to name the time and place, because I'd kick his rotund American Gandhi Death Fastin' Exorcist ass.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't pay money to see a fight that would last 15 seconds .... if that. :mrgreen:

Good to see you again, ENM!! Hope all is well with you and the Elf-child!
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Trippy wrote: I wonder who he conned this time into letting him use their computer. Then again, it's very difficult to find a computer -- let alone supporters -- when you're homeless and wandering the streets, spouting gibberish to all and sundry.
Public libraries have a lot of equipment, these days. Admittedly, they may charge non-residents for a library card, but what's a few FRNs.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Arthur Rubin wrote:but what's a few FRNs.
For Mitch, a year's income.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Trippy wrote:Good to see you again, ENM!! Hope all is well with you and the Elf-child!
Hiya, Trippy - good to see you again too!

Elf is doing well. He's all grown up now (almost 22 - where do the years go?) and that's him as my avatar. He's in a popular local rock band, and he's back in college. :D

If any Quatloosians want to check out Elf's band, send me a PM and I'll toss you the url. 8)

I've been taking care of my grandmother who raised me, so I'm not online a lot these days. You can read more about that on my blog at http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... ife-issues

Edited to fix url - ENM
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Nikki wrote:ENM:

Strangely, SFBFKADMVP has a much different opinion of you.

He hates, loathes, and despises you ever since you had the effrontry ot actually contact HIS clerk.

If you were to make a few more posts about him, the felony charge against him for assaulting his mother, his antics with the psychologist, and his general word-salad generation; you could probably get him to open an entire thread dedicated to you over at SonOfSooey.
LOL, I had forgotten all about calling "his" clerk.

He actually did start a Sooooey thread about me a while back, probably a year or two ago. I don't read Soooooey, but a Quatloosian brought it to my attention. I had forgotten about that, too.

All in all, I guess I must be much more important in SFBFKADMVP's world than he will ever be in mine. :lol:

Do tell about the maternal assault and the psychologist antics, though. I must have missed that, but maybe I will actually have something to say about him assaulting his mother, especially if he was charged with a felony rather than a misdemeanor. You know, something nice, maybe along the lines of how his mother should do herself a favor by performing a very, very late-term abortion. :twisted:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Do tell about the maternal assault and the psychologist antics, though. I must have missed that, but maybe I will actually have something to say about him assaulting his mother, especially if he was charged with a felony rather than a misdemeanor. You know, something nice, maybe along the lines of how his mother should do herself a favor by performing a very, very late-term abortion. :twisted:
You now owe me ANOTHER keyboard plus a good-sized glass of single-malt scotch.
Last edited by Nikki on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Dare I check in here after a lengthy absence as well?

Since retiring in 2005, I've pretty much been out of the loop as far as tax matters are concerned.

I've continued, somewhat, my interest in 70-549...but no takers on taking the story "big time".

I'm currently involved with a few others to try and get someone to take up where Chemerinsky left, off in consequence of the Warren case, and judicially test IRC 107.

I also just recently celebrated my one year anniversary since having double bypass surgery. It was an interesting experience.

Sincerely,
Maury enthusiast