The Termination Method - Time to Prove It.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: termination of tax liens

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:About terminating liens; I was just playing around with The Observer. It would be obvious to normal people that they cannot have their property seized on a simple opinion of an administrative IRS agent (and that even without any certified accounting).
No, they have their property seized and/or income attached after an IRS agent has completed an assessment, notice and demand has been made to the taxpayer to pay the assessment, and the assessment goes unpaid. At that point the federal tax lien comes into existence per IRC 6321 and the IRS can levy upon wages and income, and after duly recording the notice of federal tax lien, can seize personal and real property. The only exception is for the personal residence of a taxpayer - in that the IRS must file suit in federal court.

Of course, that is the simple - and free of charge - fact about the operation of the federal tax lien. There is a reason you want to ignore this truth:there is no possibility that you can get your victims to pay you for it. So instead you peddle malarkey about "termininating" liens that will do nothing to stop the IRS from continuing what they do.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

No, they have their property seized and/or income attached after an IRS agent has completed an assessment...

Gotcha there. How many times have you seen a certified assessment? Think about that assessment that Nikki owes me, what did I assess? $5K?

Regards,

David Merrill.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Thread's too long. Start a new one.