The Termination Method - Time to Prove It.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:There is a great reason I am not citing the statute specifically.
The best reason of all.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

notorial dissent wrote:So, in other words, and as usual, you have nothing to back up your ongoing delusions.

In your deluded state:
Van Pelt again defers to his imagination.

The NFTL is not the lien. The lien itself will be recorded whether or not the interested party receives or is even aware of the NFTL.
The government bond is inferred by Van Pelt. And Van Pelt is assigned by a black-robed actor as a public side of the man who became publicly able to go into private agreement with the Federal Reserve in 1976 with amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements.
To D.M.
This dedication takes up the entire fourth leaf as you open up Joseph Vining's Legal Identity - The Coming of Age of Public Law. I kid you not.

But you have to stick with Vining's eloquent vocabulary to Chapter 1, fourth paragraph to find wonderful blurts like:
...One cannot read recent celebrated cases deciding whether a judge may listen to the arguments of this or that person, without coming away with a sense of intellecutal crisis. Judicial behavior is erratic, even bizarre. The opinions and judtifications do not illuminate. Yet there is no evidence of duplicity: The struggle is a serious one.
Be patient and stick with Vining to Page 22 footnote:
It is the phenomenon of two names, of course, that has made possible the practice of filing suits for judicial review against "named individuals."
Judge Roy Bean had to be obviously duplicitous in order to maintain the belief that an IRS agent can produce a lien without the scope of judicial review. It is obvious by the second sentence in his blurt that he is talking about NFTLs not liens. The lien does not arise out of law unless you consider the common law practice called notice and grace. Most attorneys know to allow the illusion the thirty days from the Lien or Levy letter directing a banker, broker or employer to divert or seize funds or property to seem that they are giving you time to work things out with the IRS agent so that the IRS will release the lien.

However the statutes clearly define that the NFTL is awaiting news from the US district court that there is judicial action backing the NFTL. Without notice lis pendens or a transcript of the judgment, the NFTL falls by the wayside unenforceable.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

David Merrill Van Pelt wrote: The government bond is inferred by Van Pelt. And Van Pelt is assigned by a black-robed actor as a public side of the man who became publicly able to go into private agreement with the Federal Reserve in 1976 with amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements.
Allow me to translate the above Van Peltism:
The green building was thrown through the heavy armrest before the juju eyeball was installed. Consequently, all the kings horses and two hundred bicycles with fish baskets were exchanged for three feet of alterenate snow in 1812.
You're welcome.

My work here appears to be done.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

You folks are really under the impression that the IRS can cure a lien independent of judicial action, all but the attorneys anyway.
WTF does "cure a lien" mean?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:If there is no lien then it would be stupid to divert funds and/or seize property.
And yet the IRS does this on a daily basis, David. The IRS believes that they have a right to create liens without judicial permission and then to issue levies based on that lien creation. And then employers and bankers remit monies to the IRS based on that levy being issued.
See what I mean? You are making an assumption that the IRS is seizing property and diverting funds after the lien or levy has been terminated. You are assuming so. At least the Readers can see that you are simply making an assumption there or I would bother to explain it more thoroughly.
No assumption about it, David. I get calls throughout my work week from people who have had notices of lien filed against them and/or levies issued by the IRS against their wages or bank accounts. Sometimes the phone calls are about the IRS taking their vehicle or other physical property. So contrary to what you want to believe, the IRS is doing this on a systematic and wide-spread basis. And those bankers and employers are cooperating and sending money to the IRS.

You, however, are making the assumption that the IRS doesn't issue levies or creates liens so that you can delude the marks into believing that you can cure their NFTL problem. You have been backpedaling from your original answer to my question becuase you belatedly realized the enormous gaffe you made when you stated that, in order to get the employer or banker to ignore the IRS levy,the "terminator" would have to go to district court and get the judge to issue an order. Of course, any of the readers would have realized the inherent contradiction in that answer - why would should a terminator go to the very person that David has been painting as nothing more than a lawyer in black robes?

At that point, the reader understands that (1) you have been making up all of this stuff as you go and (2) that you really don't understand how the law really works. Otherwise you wouldn't be a unemployed convicted felon, a deadbeat dad unable to make child support payments and a person who is tickled to death to find someone lower than you on the intellectual ladder and willing to part with their money.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: My work here appears to be done.
Albeit your blurt was way back on Page 2, we all expect you are good for more. I know some of you feel I deserve nothing more than the silent treatment for keeping the statutes requiring judicial action about NFTLs from you, but I will ask again just to make the point:

Judge Roy Bean;

Please tell us about the Place for Filing or Recording the lien you clearly say stays in place?

You said:
Van Pelt again defers to his imagination.

The NFTL is not the lien. The lien itself will be recorded whether or not the interested party receives or is even aware of the NFTL.
Where will the lien be recorded?

Judge Roy Bean will not answer the question because the answer is that it is recorded at the county clerk and recorder - in the case of the NFTL we were talking about. But there is no lien recorded there. Only the NFTL and anybody reading with sense can see that JRB is lying in the first sentence of his blurt:
The NFTL is not the lien.

Big fun. However it is a little difficult to get anything from your blurts when you are reduced to gibberish...

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The Observer wrote:
You, however, are making the assumption that the IRS doesn't issue levies or creates liens so that you can delude the marks into believing that you can cure their NFTL problem...
I think the Readers are adept enough at simple mathematics to understand I am talking about people who terminate the NFTL recordation that do not get property seized and funds diverted. I am not talking about the poor people foolish enough to seek help from The Observer.

However now I understand that The Observer and I are in direct competition. Thanks for telling us who you are in your professional life - you leach.
I get calls throughout my work week from people who have had notices of lien filed against them and/or levies issued by the IRS against their wages or bank accounts. Sometimes the phone calls are about the IRS taking their vehicle or other physical property.
Yet you refuse to help them by simply terminatiing the NFTL/lien?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Quixote wrote:WTF does "cure a lien" mean?
It's what happens when the government bond is assigned by a black-robed actor as a public side of the man who became publicly able to go into private agreement with the Federal Reserve in 1976 with amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements as in the entire fourth leaf as you open up Joseph Vining's Legal Identity - The Coming of Age of Public Law involving the phenomenon of two names, of course, that has made possible the practice of filing suits for judicial review against "named individuals" allowing the illusion the thirty days from the Lien or Levy letter directing a banker, broker or employer to divert or seize funds or property to seem that they are giving you time to work things out with the IRS agent so that the IRS will release the lien while awaiting news from the US district court that there is judicial action backing the NFTL so that the NFTL falls by the wayside unenforceable.

Don't you speak Van Peltian?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It would serve you right, wserra, if your statement above gets accidentally included in the brief you are working on.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:
Quixote wrote:WTF does "cure a lien" mean?
It's what happens when the government bond is assigned by a black-robed actor as a public side of the man who became publicly able to go into private agreement with the Federal Reserve in 1976 with amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements as in the entire fourth leaf as you open up Joseph Vining's Legal Identity - The Coming of Age of Public Law involving the phenomenon of two names, of course, that has made possible the practice of filing suits for judicial review against "named individuals" allowing the illusion the thirty days from the Lien or Levy letter directing a banker, broker or employer to divert or seize funds or property to seem that they are giving you time to work things out with the IRS agent so that the IRS will release the lien while awaiting news from the US district court that there is judicial action backing the NFTL so that the NFTL falls by the wayside unenforceable.

Don't you speak Van Peltian?

Being a Bronx personal tort attorney I have understood where Wesley is coming from for a long time. But until now I did not understand that The Observer has a personal career stake in not revealing to her marks how easily liens are terminated:
The Observer wrote:It would serve you right, wserra, if your statement above gets accidentally included in the brief you are working on.
Two peas in a pod.

I just figured she was a nasty little busybody like Nikki until the above post.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Quixote wrote:
You folks are really under the impression that the IRS can cure a lien independent of judicial action, all but the attorneys anyway.
It's a typo. It should read "cure a lean" as in how to cure a ham. There are two basic cures: 1)smoke 2) pack in sugar. And yes, ham can be cured independent of judicial action, though the FDA may get involved.

Glad I could help.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Randall wrote:
Quixote wrote:
It's a typo. It should read "cure a lean" as in how to cure a ham. There are two basic cures: 1)smoke 2) pack in sugar. And yes, ham can be cured independent of judicial action, though the FDA may get involved.

Glad I could help.
Jeez and here I was thinking it was "cured alien" with a Teriyaki marinade.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:I think the Readers are adept enough at simple mathematics to understand I am talking about people who terminate the NFTL recordation that do not get property seized and funds diverted. I am not talking about the poor people foolish enough to seek help from The Observer.
And what about "terminators" who do get property seized and funds diverted? You seem outright hesitant to speak about their situation. The one time that you did was when you said that they needed to head to district court. Of course now you keep avoiding your statement. It doesn't take much arithmetic for any of the readers to see you pretending as though you never made that comment.
However now I understand that The Observer and I are in direct competition. Thanks for telling us who you are in your professional life - you leach.
First off, you probably meant to use the word "leech" instead of "leach" (which is a porous vessel). Secondly, I haven't said what I do for my daily bread. I merely pointed out that I have heard from people on a daily basis in testimony to the fact that the IRS issues levies based on liens created without judicial permission.

The third point is that in order to be a "leech" I would actually have to accept money from these people in offering advice as to what to do about a IRS NFTL or levy. But I receive no renumeration from these people for such advice - indeed I do not give out any advice. It is just that evidence of IRS activity comes up in the normal routine of my activity with them. This is a far cry from what you are doing in selling "termination" advice that will have no effect in stopping a IRS lien or levy. So I guess that makes you the leech.

Fourth, thanks for the confirmation in your response that IRS levies and NFTLs indeed happen on a daily basis, contrary to what you posted here earlier that such things don't happen.
Yet you refuse to help them by simply terminatiing the NFTL/lien?
No, it is not my responsibility to advise them how to deal with a lien. Nor is it ethical for me to tell them how to get into a far worse situation by following a useless method like "termination" that will not stop IRS levies or seizures.
Two peas in a pod.

I just figured she was a nasty little busybody like Nikki until the above post.
But that is your problem, David. You go through life making assumptions about everything without securing or confirming facts independent. You have made assumptions about my career, my gender and my disposition only based on what is posted here. If you really had bothered to do a little more checking on this site, you would seen posts from me in the past that would have contradicted your assumption that I am a female.

On the other hand, we have been able to confirm a number of really embarassing things about you, including your felony conviction, lack of steady employment, failure to keep your daughter financially supported and some really wacky lawsuits filed by you that show that you are just hankering to be in the limelight rather than do anything of moderate substance.

So keep us laughing, David.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Quixote wrote:
Back in the Darik Ages livestock were in short supply in England and consequently lots of disputes over ownership. And so many of the claimants filed liens that a lot of animals ended up dying of old ages because they could not legally be butchered. So finally Aethylnol the Third, king of Nottisex, declared that a lien could be released if the one in possession of the animal could put their fingers in their ears, squeeze their eyes shut and yell "is not!" for 30 days. Desperate lienholders, deprived of the actual carcasses, turned to hanging the liens in their smokehouses instead.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

And what about "terminators" who do get property seized and funds diverted?

How many people do you know who have terminated the lien and still had property seized and funds diverted?

Don't answer that. I already know the answer. The answer is obvious. In other words if they are clever enough to terminate the lien, they are clever enough to show the third party holder they terminated the lien.

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:How many people do you know who have terminated the lien and still had property seized and funds diverted?

Don't answer that. I already know the answer. The answer is obvious. In other words if they are clever enough to terminate the lien, they are clever enough to show the third party holder they terminated the lien.
And what if the third party holder isn't particularly clever enough to believe the "terminator?" Or isn't willing to believe the "terminator?" Or is just wants to avoid getting into a confrontation with the IRS? What if the third party holder tells the "terminator" that they are going to turn the money over to the IRS regardless?

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
And what if the third party holder isn't particularly clever enough to believe the "terminator?" Or what if the third party isn't willing to believe the "terminator?" Or what if the third party just wants to avoid getting into a confrontation with the IRS? what if the third party holder tells the "terminator" that they are going to turn the money over to the IRS regardless?
Then you make a living you leach. Most letters to bankers for instance mention the NFTL by Reception # and even show a copy. So if the account holder tells the banker they better check with the county clerk and recorder or secretary of state before diverting funds and they do not, or they fail to question the IRS agent over the phone why there is no lien, they become liable for the diversion.

If they divert funds after being shown that the NFTL is not in conformity with statutes, they are personally exposed to suit.

That is why you are spouting a big:
what if the third party...

And now we know why you are so immoral. You make your living off of the conditioned sheeple paying up private credit returns of income without redeeming lawful money. I figured you are just a silly twit up until you stated your claim in people being subject to spurious and unlawful lien documentation.

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Then you make a living you leach.
How do I make a living? I am not selling any advice to the person on how to deal with the lien or levy. In fact, I make my living regardless of whether the IRS issued a levy or lien. I am just observing what the person is telling me in regards to what occurred to them.

By the way, I have already advised you once how to correctly spell "leech". If you insist on spelling your attempted insults wrong, then I will be forced to consider you a functional illiterate.

Most letters to bankers for instance mention the NFTL by Reception # and even show a copy.
What letters are you talking about? Who issues these letters? Why are bankers receiving a letter about the NFTL? What is a "Reception #?"

So if the account holder tells the banker they better check with the county clerk and recorder or secretary of state before diverting funds and they do not, or they fail to question the IRS agent over the phone why there is no lien, they become liable for the diversion.
And who or what makes the third party liable for the diversion?
If they divert funds after being shown that the NFTL is not in conformity with statutes, they are personally exposed to suit.
Oh? What suit? And where is that suit filed? In the courtroom where the lawyer in black robes presides? I thought that was the one place you have been telling people to stay away from. Are you now saying that is where they have to go to get their money back?
That is why you are spouting a big:
what if the third party...
Well, obviously you are very annoyed...much like the mediocre magician at the birthday part who has to put up with the pesky kid who keeps asking him to show what he holding in his other hand. But David, until you improve your mental dexterity, I am going to keep asking questions that expose the gaps in your "method". So the "ifs" will continue.
And now we know why you are so immoral. You make your living off of the conditioned sheeple paying up private credit returns of income without redeeming lawful money. I figured you are just a silly twit up until you stated your claim in people being subject to spurious and unlawful lien documentation.
Sorry, I have no claim in anyone. People do not have to come and see me, it is their choice. I do not give them advice on dealing with the federal tax lien nor do they pay me for advice on the federal tax lien. That is their issue and their responsibility. I am only aware of their problem because they chose to tell me of it. So your charge of immorality is baseless and is only prompted by your growing irritation that you cannot avoid the questions I have been asking for fear that your marks will notice your stall tactics.

And it is in rather bad taste to be accusing one of immorality when you yourself expose your daughter to your immorality of failing to provide regular and timely financial support. If you loved the child, you would be seeking some honest employment to ensure she was being taken care of by you - even if it meant you had to swallow your pride and allow monies to be withheld for taxes.

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

By the way, I have already advised you once how to correctly spell "leech". If you insist on spelling your attempted insults wrong, then I will be forced to consider you a functional illiterate.

I was speaking in an action-verb - you leach.

You have to admit, the people who come to you with seizure and levy problems have not terminated the liens, the NFTLs against them.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Sure! You can waste $250 on a filing fee on a lawsuit that will be dismissed in a couple of weeks. That is the problem with your whole thesis, such as it is: Your chances of successfully suing are somewhere between none and zero.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Joey Smith wrote:
Sure! You can waste $250 on a filing fee on a lawsuit that will be dismissed in a couple of weeks. That is the problem with your whole thesis, such as it is: Your chances of successfully suing are somewhere between none and zero.
http://www.suijuris.net/forum/attachmen ... 1178338233

The requirements that the IRS agreed upon going into Florida instead of filing any judicial action (upon no certified accounting) in the US district court stipulate that the alleged debtor file a statement in the same forum saying the alleged debt has been fully paid off. A Payoff Statement.
(d) A statement specifying that the notice applies to all the real property subject to the notice of commencement or specifying the portion of such real property to which it applies;

(e) A statement that all lienors have been paid in full; and...

The fellow in the image linked simply required that the broker considering diversion get a statement from the Department of Revenue beforehand. The broker could read but it was still hard to believe because of the kind of conditioning Observer promotes - you leaching twit. So the broker called the revenue agent and the agent said it was a bill, an invoice, not a Payoff.

The broker could read and decided the agent was lying through her teeth - like The Observer. There is a sick pleasure she gets out of people being subject to their conditioning like she has chosen for herself. For years I have likened it to a Wizard of Id cartoon character chained up against the wall in a torture chamber; when she sees somebody walking free, she complains to the warden that he better chain up the freeman instead of trying to educate herself on how to be free.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Last edited by David Merrill on Sat May 05, 2007 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.