The Termination Method - Time to Prove It.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Which link yields:
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Very helpful. Not that it would have yielded anything meaningful in any event.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:
Which link yields:
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Very helpful. Not that it would have yielded anything meaningful in any event.

It is an image of a statement from the Department of Revenue - State of Colorado titled PAYOFF. In the Grand Total line it specifies:
PAYMENT (Credit) ___________________
instead of AMOUNT DUE or even INVOICE AMOUNT.

For us who are allowed to look, we can see why the broker refused to divert funds on a Payoff Statement from the Department of Revenue.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Here Wesley;

Try this one...

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/110837-post391.html
David Merrill

contemplation...

Post by David Merrill »

You must be trying a different computer by now Wesley...

So here, enjoy this;

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/attachmen ... 1178369194

Note the plain English explanation in the middle of the fax:
Wesley Serra is in violation of security measures by going to another computer to read these images.

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:I was speaking in an action-verb -you leach.
Then why is your sentence constructed as such to show it being used as a noun? I am forced now to consider you as being functionally illiterate.
You have to admit, the people who come to you with seizure and levy problems have not terminated the liens, the NFTLs against them.
Yes, these people, for some strange reason, have never tried to use your method of "termination." I would presume it is probably due to the fact that your method has a reputation for not working - otherwise millions of Americans would be beating a path to your door and paying to learn how to "terminate" liens. You would be a financial success, drive an upscale car instead of your co-plaintiff scooter and your daughter would be properly supported.

But since none of these thngs are happening, I have to conclude your "termination" method falls somewhere below the average return of a Amway distributor who is the 10th person in the chain. In other words you have to milk the few people who are daffy enough to listen to the nonsense you are peddling. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you are selling to these same people information on how to find the secret map on the Declaration of Independence that locates the Knights Templar treasure.

And you have admitted that your "termination" method ultimately relies on the lawyer in the black robes - which, ironically, is the same person you have been telling people to avoid at all costs.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Then why is your sentence constructed as such to show it being used as a noun? I am forced now to consider you as being functionally illiterate.

You are easily forced. You leach. - something that you like to do. You are much like a leech though. And I will admit I thought about changing the typo at the time. I missed your correction though because I am only glancing your posts over now that I know of your interest against people terminating liens.

You promote the conditioning that no matter what, the IRS will get you and your property. Boring. You should get a look at the Payoff statements attached before you continue blurting. There are many Readers who can simply click on the links to read them so they will take it into account if you are banished from viewing images and cannot think to disguise yourself as somebody else by looking on somebody elses' computer.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Oddly, you have wandered away from proving that the termination method works, using the tiresome diversionary tactic of personal attacks when unable to make a substantive response. This discussion appears to have ended with you refusing to prove that your pet theory works, and everyone else concluding that you are FOS as usual.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Gibberish. David, you are simply wrong, everybody knows you are wrong, and the courts certainly will not recognize, support, or bail you out on your wrong theory.

How much success have you actually had in court? Rhetorical question, since everybody knows that the answer is "zero".
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Lambkin wrote:Oddly, you have wandered away from proving that the termination method works, using the tiresome diversionary tactic of personal attacks when unable to make a substantive response. This discussion appears to have ended with you refusing to prove that your pet theory works, and everyone else concluding that you are FOS as usual.
Nothing odd at about it all. This is the tell-tale indicator of David becoming frustrated and annoyed when confronted with the reality of his scheme not working in the real world. He resorts to using the Quatloos Insultinator, a device that he condemns the rest of us for using. He also starts making wrong and baseless assumptions about people as well. Watching David lose his self-control and melt down in public isn't a pretty sight but it is the best you can expect from a man who lacks the skills necessary to cope in the reality he keeps trying to ignore.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

misdirection...

Post by David Merrill »

Dear Readers;

There are hundreds of Readers who simply read, and I think I can safely presume that they are much more mature than these inconsequential clowns writing in blurts.

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/attachmen ... 1178369194

The link exposes this Observer/Nikki - like falsification of the truth:
With respect to each assessment below, unless notice of lien is refiled by the date in column (e), this notice shall constitute the certificate of release as defined in IRC 6325(a).
See by the markings that the broker requested validation there was a lien in place moments before diverting funds. The verbage on the NFTL is very similar but clearly defines the lien as self-releasing only after the expiration of the ten year period in Column (e). But when pressed the IRS agent sent a misdirection; a release of lien fabricated to look like a lien!

A real testament to Wesley Serra's profession, that one! No wonder he will not go through the trouble to look at the image. But then I can understand why he has no friends who would allow him to touch their keyboard.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill

termination of tax liens

Post by David Merrill »

Termination of spurious liens is another matter. Among the definitions of spurious:
(a) IS NOT PROVIDED FOR BY A SPECIFIC COLORADO OR FEDERAL STATUTE
Funny how with two Payoff Statements - one State and one federal linked, Wesley Serra cannot get a glimpse for comment?

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: termination of tax liens

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Termination of spurious liens is another matter. Among the definitions of spurious:
But IRC 6321 = FEDERAL STATUTE.

So I guess the creation of tax liens as described in IRC 6321 is not spurious. Thanks for making this clear, David.

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
David Merrill wrote:Termination of spurious liens is another matter. Among the definitions of spurious:

So I guess the creation of tax liens as described in IRC 6321 is not spurious. Thanks for making this clear, David.
Always a gas how far you guys get your foot down your mouth without even realizing it! You have exposed why Wserra would not elaborate on Place for Filing - (recording).

Maybe you should look around a bit for him? Possibly he is just that crappy of an attorney?

Don't you remember a few pages back when he blurted?

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:
The Observer wrote:

Always a gas how far you guys get your foot down your mouth without even realizing it! You have exposed why Wserra would not elaborate on Place for Filing - (recording).

Maybe you should look around a bit for him? Possibly he is just that crappy of an attorney?

No, I just remember you putting your foot down your mouth and blurting (twice, no less!) that, in order for terminators to get employers/bankers who wouldn't release those IRS levies (because the employer/banker believed that there were valid lien creations per IRC 6321), they would have to go see the attorney in black robes and see if they could convince him that the lien was terminated and that the monies should be released. As though any attorney in black robes is going to agree to that line of argument from a terminator. Or did you finally find a case where a terminator actually convinced an attorney in black robes?

wserra

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:Always a gas how far you guys get your foot down your mouth without even realizing it! You have exposed why Wserra would not elaborate on Place for Filing - (recording).
wserra never said one word about the place for filing (or recording) a NFTL. Why don't you cite my post? Take your time.
You know, David, my kids will be able to go to any university they can get into, and go as far as they want or can. Hopefully you have no influence over the raising of your children, if any. If your kids have to depend on you for anything, they will be asking my kids if they want fries with that.
No. Why don't you cite it? Or does it come from the same source as you attributing something that you wrote to me?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra never said one word about the place for filing (or recording) a NFTL. Why don't you cite my post? Take your time.

Absolutely right. That was Judge Roy Bean.

But I love the I am rich and you are not defense. I have to admit it is convincing.

The NFTL is not the lien. The lien itself will be recorded whether or not the interested party receives or is even aware of the NFTL.

I tend to mix attorneys up together because of all the clever jokes.

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:I tend to mix attorneys up together because of all the clever jokes.
That is not the only thing you tend to get mixed up - you seem to have a problem about what name you are to use at any given time.

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

David Merrill wrote:

Absolutely right. That was Judge Roy Bean.

But I love the I am rich and you are not defense. I have to admit it is convincing.

The NFTL is not the lien. The lien itself will be recorded whether or not the interested party receives or is even aware of the NFTL.

I tend to mix attorneys up together because of all the clever jokes.

Regards,

David Merrill.

By convincing I meant that more and more Internet referrals come from you Quatlosers. It is great that about anybody I have drafted remedy for knows what their given or Christian name is and are grateful when I help dispel the conditioning about the legal or full name.

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:By convincing I meant that more and more Internet referrals come from you Quatlosers. It is great that about anybody I have drafted remedy for knows what their given or Christian name is and are grateful when I help dispel the conditioning about the legal or full name.
How grateful are they when you tell them they will have to go see the lawyer in black robes to get their monies back from the IRS levy?

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I just tell them a good way to get rid of the spurious lien. And all the NFTLs represent spurious liens.

But should the NFTL adversely effect them the Order to Show Cause is quite effective.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill

termination of tax liens

Post by David Merrill »

Red Cedar PM wrote:
grammarian44 wrote:Demo pointed out to me some time ago that David is mentally ill--and not just neurotic, but psychotic. I've since become convinced of this. I think we ought to just leave him alone--ignore him, but leave him alone.
Normally I would agree, however, since he has seen fit to try to sell his "termination" method to marks and try to use this forum as a place to hawk his nonsense, I think he deserves every bit of ridicule and discrediting given to him. If it will save one person from losing their shirt, then hurting that nutball's feelings is well worth it.

It is all quite to the contrary. Your Quatloser denial, protectionism and dissociation from reality is quite convincing. What really convinced Demosthenes, an amateur psychologist at best that I am unstable was my links which prove out about everything I have said here.

About terminating liens; I was just playing around with The Observer. It would be obvious to normal people that they cannot have their property seized on a simple opinion of an administrative IRS agent (and that even without any certified accounting).

Except for John's appearance to espouse Hendrickson's CtC doctrine, I doubt Nikki has it in her to leave me alone anyway. That kind of obsessive cyberstalking should be brought into question...

Regards,

David Merrill.