So much for the new Liberty Dollar leader

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

So much for the new Liberty Dollar leader

Post by Demosthenes »

LIBERTY DOLLAR NEWS:
March 2009 Vol. 11 No. 3

Welcome Liberty Dollar Supporters!

Do you REALLY want to make a difference? Really?! The new "bullion priced" Liberty Dollar is now one of the best-priced one ounce silvers available. But that is not what the Liberty Dollar is all about! The Liberty Dollar is totally different than the zillions of one ounce Silver Rounds. No other item on the market offers silver with a FACE VALUE to encourage usage and the opportunity to bring about a private, peaceful, profitable solution as our country's rush towards a hyperinflationary depression.

Table of Contents:
1. Dan Priest Is Gone
2. New Bullion Pricing is a HIT!
3. Glenn Beck Show
4. Ordering Online Rocks!
5. FDIC - Monetary Bomb
6. World Bank - Global Economic Collapse
7. New article in the New York Daily News
8. 30DMA Zooms to $13.36!
9. Extraordinary Stress in the Silver Market
10. Special Liberty Associate Rates
11. Legal Update
12. New $20 Base Brochure for 2009

1. Dan Priest Is Gone

It is with mixed emotions that I report that Dan Priest is gone. Attention! Beware of Dan Priest, former CEO of Liberty Dollar, unable to strike back at his wife who is divorcing him and probably with good reason, runs away with 3740 ounces of Liberty Dollar silver.

Over the past seven months, I have done everything possible for Dan to be successful. In spite of very poor performance I urged and guided him along. But early on I realized he had oversold himself and his meager abilities. No writing skills, no marketing skills and damn poor communications skills. [Demo: Hello... He used to work for microsoft...] Alternately, I led and pushed him to perform. I even wrote the last Newsletter with and put his name on it.

After five months on the job, I asked Dan what his Game Plan was. He said he did not have one! So I quickly created the bullion pricing to save him and the Liberty Dollar. And while the bullion pricing is proving to be very HOT, it did not save Dan. He continued to whine about how hard it was.

The bottom line is that in seven months "on the job" as CEO Dan never called the accountant once, never made an independent sale and the very first time Dan had control of any company property, he grabbed the money (3740 ounces of silver) and ran! He had no right to take company property and hold it for ransom. Was Dan Priest a government agent? I don't think so, but he certainly was a totally incompetent, literate pretender [Demo: only a tax denier would think that calling someone literate is an insult...] that nearly destroyed the Liberty Dollar, which makes him seem like a government agent! Now it is time to get back to the business of protecting our money and saving our country from the most serious monetary crisis in its history.

It was a serious blunder to chose a fake Microsoft executive instead of a national currency director. Live and learn. [Demo: Hello, again. The guy was a "sales executive" at a company who runs a monopoly.]

2. New Bullion Pricing is a HIT!

As announced in the previous Newsletter, Liberty Dollar is now using a bullion pricing model to be more competitive in the marketplace. And sales confirm that it is a HIT! Now you can get the new, one ounce 2009 Liberty Dollar $20 for spot plus a small premium for minting and distribution at a very competitive rate. Got a bit of marketing in you? Buy in bulk and distribute at a profit. And encourage your distribution channel to use the Silver Liberty for $20 in commerce so they can profit too. Click HERE to check it out.

Shop and Compare HERE. Rate Schedule HERE. NOTICE: Please be informed that just as the spot price for gold and silver is market driven, the premium charged for fabrication is also market driven. As the premium skyrocked last year when the silver market heated up and physical delivery became tight, future premiums are destined to increase too. Please take action right now while silver and the premiums are low.

3. Glenn Beck Show

As announced, I was scheduled to appear on the Glenn Beck Show on Wednesday, March 4, 2009. On Wednesday morning they called to reschedule. To date they have not returned our calls to reschedule. Quite frankly I don't know what happened. I still hope to be back on the Glenn Beck Show shortly. Stay tuned for more info when available.

4. Ordering Online Rocks!

Almost in perfect timing, the new Shopping Cart is up and running. Now you can order on line with your Visa or Mastercard with IMMEDIATE shipping. If you are not impressed, please let me know. [Demo: I'm not impressed. The rest of the internet figured out shopping carts 15 years ago.] Click HERE for the shopping cart.

5. FDIC - Monetary Bomb

Ever wonder what could supercede the 911 tragedy? Get ready for the monetary bomb at your local bank! Be forewarned that the FDIC could fold! The US government is warning banks that its deposit insurance fund could go broke this year as bank failures mount. In fact, Sheila Bair, the head of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, defended the FDIC's plan to assess emergency fees to shore up the fund to maintain investor confidence. Just like every Ponzi scheme, the government is trying their best to "maintain investor confidence." Don't fall for it! Best to get your money out of the bank while you can and get some Liberty Dollars! Become proactive and co-create a positive economic system based on value. Click HERE for the complete article.

6. World Bank - Global Economic Collapse

On March 9, 2009, the World Bank became the first major institution to officially predict that the global economy is about to collapse. The World Bank abandoned all attempts to sugar coat this crisis. In a shocking report, the global institution warned that the world economy will shrink for the first time since World War II and that industrial production will plunge a staggering 15% - a global depression reminiscent of the 1930s. And the Asian Development Bank reported that more than $50 trillion in invested wealth vanished into thin air last year. Click HERE for the complete article.

7. New article in the New York Daily News

With economy tanking, 'liberty' coins made of silver are paying off. While the title is quite positive and the article makes several good points with quotes by Nic Leobold and Karl Reile, two notable New York supporters, it also states, "passing it [Liberty Dollar] is a federal crime." It makes one wonder where in hell this comes from? And if using a piece of silver between two consenting adults is such a "crime" where are the Fumbling Bunch of Idiots (as one of our supporters refers to the FBI) who raided the Liberty Dollar almost a year and a half ago and uses sealed secret motions to keep the Liberty Dollar out of court so it can't clear its good name?! The government has done almost everything to kill the Liberty Dollar and it is just not working - thanks to your continued support. [Demo: Tick tock tick tock.]

8. 30DMA Zooms to $13.36

It is interesting to note that the 30-day moving average (30DMA) is advancing very nicely. Since December 2. 2008 when it collapsed to $9.75, it has been rising constantly and is now (as of March 20, 2008) $13.36. Stay tuned. The Liberty Dollar is headed back to the $50 Silver Base and way beyond! As a gold and silver based currency with a nominal face value (NFV) that was specifically designed to function dollar-for-dollar with the US dollar, regardless of how low the USD goes or how high gold and silver go, the Liberty Dollar is the PVBC of the future.

9. Extraordinary Stress in the Silver Market

James Turk, founder of GoldMoney, has written a noteworthy commentary on the "huge disconnect between the paper market and the physical market" for precious metals. He explains "backwardation" and why there is an extraordinary demand for coins and small bars. I strongly encourage you to read this HERE.

10. Special Liberty Associate Rates

Are you one of the thousands of Liberty Associates? Well there is good news for you! Due to popular demand, Liberty Associate program has been reinstated and now you can order any quantity from 5 to 31 at the rate for 32 Silver Libertys! Just go to the Shopping Cart and login as a Liberty Associate to take advantage of this 30 day special rate. If you are not a Liberty Associate, please click HERE and for only $24 you can sign up to enjoy this special offer for Liberty Associates only. Many thanks to all the Liberty Associates for your supportive.

11. Legal Update

As reported last month, I filed my own Rule 41g Motion pro se for recovery of the property seized in Evansville that was not included in the Search/Seizure warrant. The Motion was time stamped on February 10, so the government has until April 10 (60 days) to reply. It will be interesting to see what they do.

Meanwhile, the six-month extension of the criminal investigation that was grated to the government expires on June 20. Did you send your letter to the Magistrate? Shame on you if you had property confiscated and did not! [Demo: Translation = Shame on you for not painting a big red target on your ass. If I can get enough of you suckers to do the squeaky wheel bit, maybe the feds will go after you instead of me.] The time is getting close for the government to put up or shut up after five years of investigation! There remains no doubt about the legality of the Liberty Dollar and it is high time the government acknowledges it! It is time for the government to return our property!

HAVE YOU MAILED YOUR LETTER TO THE MAGISTRATE??

If you had Liberty Dollars at the time of the raid, please click HERE for the Magistrate Letter. Please do not let the government steal your property. TIME IS CRITICAL!!!

12. New $20 Base Brochure for 2009

A brand new, better than ever, brochure is now available. Check it out HERE. Many are enclosed with every order or you can order them online HERE. And while the cost of paper and printing is up, the price is still only a dime. Or send in a SASE and get three for FREE! Or order 50 online and get ten free brochures. The best is to order some Liberty Dollars and get some brochures for FREE! Most importantly, please share the Liberty Dollar with your friends and neighbors to urge them to protect themselves from the coming wild inflationary times.

Closing Remarks:

The Liberty Dollar, now in its ELEVENTH YEAR is simply amazing!! The little currency that could has been through a lot. The recent Dan Priest disaster was bad but didn't kill the currency, in fact we are doing pretty good!!!. Just like the federal raid, your support has boosted the Liberty Dollar along and we just love it.

Many thanks for your continued support. For it is only by banding together and adopting a free and independent currency that provides us with "just weights and measures" will we be able to throw off the yoke of a manipulated monetary/tax system and generate a peaceful and prosperous society.

Thank you again for all your efforts to return America to value - one dollar at a time!

Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect/Editor
Editor@LibertyDollar.org
http://www.LibertyDollar.org
888.LIB.DOLLAR
Demo.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: So much for the new Liberty Dollar leader

Post by Number Six »

I know of no reputable coin dealers who are dealing in these. It would be interesting to get a quote from a major bullion dealer as to his opinion of the Liberty dollar, a dealer who is a member of the ANA, ICTA, and the Professional Numismatics Guild. Was at the Baltimore coin show last week--dealers still remember the C.I.D. action against Silvertowne and the Hendricksons. One or both were led out in handcuffs in 1991 for not filing 8300 forms. It cost them a ton of money and aggravation.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Number Six wrote:I know of no reputable coin dealers who are dealing in these. It would be interesting to get a quote from a major bullion dealer as to his opinion of the Liberty dollar, a dealer who is a member of the ANA, ICTA, and the Professional Numismatics Guild. Was at the Baltimore coin show last week--dealers still remember the C.I.D. action against Silvertowne and the Hendricksons. One or both were led out in handcuffs in 1991 for not filing 8300 forms. It cost them a ton of money and aggravation.
Tax Protestors and nut cases that are into these sorts of things have no regard or education or experience - what matters is that person says that they what want to hear. I doubt your suggestion would have any effect. See, Weston White.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Translation “literate pretender” = A fancier way of saying illiterate. See it all about context, you jumped the gun and did not read all the way through.

[Demo: Translation = Shame on you for not painting a big red target on your ass. If I can get enough of you suckers to do the squeaky wheel bit, maybe the feds will go after you instead of me.]

Yea you are right they should just forget about what rightfully belongs to them. Obviously the government has not been successful in shutting them down, have you ever stopped to think that maybe there is nothing illegal about what it is they are doing?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Translation “literate pretender” = A fancier way of saying illiterate. See it all about context, you jumped the gun and did not read all the way through.
There's that famous Weston White reading comprehension again.
Demo.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Translation of Weston White: "Since the government did not catch Bernie Madoff while he was running his scam, it therefore follows ipso facto that the Madoff pyramid scheme was not illegal.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Joey Smith wrote:Translation of Weston White: "Since the government did not catch Bernie Madoff while he was running his scam, it therefore follows ipso facto that the Madoff pyramid scheme was not illegal.
Do you by any chance obsess much?

What are you even talking about though? They are not getting away with anything! They have been after them for years, and not at all successfully so it appears. And in case you had not noticed good old "MadeOff" is sitting in prison now, right after his scam broke in the news. And do you really think that he pulled this off without the help and coordination of others in government and business? 50-billion dollars! He is the sacrificial lamb, nothing more. Talk about being void of all reality.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

What do you do for a living Weston?
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Demosthenes wrote:What do you do for a living Weston?
He scrubs lavatories.

There's ample room for advancement in his line of work - after five years, they give you a brush.

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

By publicly trashing a former employee, von NutHaus shows the kind of class we've come to expect from him.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

April 19th, 2009
Alert: Tea Party Dollar Special
URGENT Message for all Liberty Dollar Supporters!
My hat off to Jeff and his band of "Kotchounians" who were so fired up by the tremendous Tea Party demonstrations that they came up with a terrific new dollar for the Fourth of July demonstrations overnight!
Announcing: 2009 Tea Party Dollar for a buck! Just imagine going to the next tax demonstrations with your very own $1 Tea Party Dollar! WOW!! And you can get it for less than a dollar - with those dreaded depreciating non-Federal non-Reserve IOUs! - if you respond within the next 24 HOURS.

http://www.silverlibertymarketing.com/c ... gv51i8nif1
2009 Tea Party Dollar $1

Every $1 Tea Party Dollar measures 39mm that is larger than the old US Silver Dollar and contains one full ounce of pure copper. One ounce for one buck! So simple even the government should be able to understand it… but probably won't!! But you can for only $0.90 if you respond to this Special Pre-Offer before the deadline. Plus FREE shipping on this offer only!
If you want to be sure to get your own $1 Tea Party Dollar, you must order before the deadline! Only pre-orders for a minimum of 100 are possible. Sorry we just can't do onesies and twosies at this time as we must place our order by close of business on MONDAY.
Please click HERE to order.
But WAIT!!! Here is a SPECIAL Bonus: Order over 100 Tea Party Dollars and we will gift you a FREE Super 3 X 5 foot Tea Party Dollar flag for your Fourth of July demonstration!
DEADLINE to pre-order is 5:00 PM CDT. This Special Offer will be promptly removed from the shopping cart at that time. Sorry if you want a Tea Party Dollar after that date, you will have to get it from someone who participated in this very special pre-sale offer.
Please click HERE to order.
Remember every copper issue has SOLD OUT. To date all five copper orders are selling for more that a buck! In fact, the copper Ron Paul Dollar is over $15 on eBay right now! The last Copper Libertys are already over $2 and currently offered at $4 on the Liberty Dollar site. You can't go wrong for a buck!!!
My sincere thanks to Jeff, his merry band of "Kotchounians," and all the ACTIVE supporters of the Liberty Dollar for this terrific idea. It doesn't take a village to raise a child… but it takes your active support to return our great country to a value based currency and NO TAXES like it was before 1913!!!
TAKE ACTION! DEATH TO FIAT!! USE REAL MONEY!!!
PS: Don't forget about ordering some Silver Liberty Dollars at new bullion pricing of only $2 over spot plus FREE and IMMEDIATE shipping!!! Just click HERE.
Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Every $1 Tea Party Dollar measures 39mm
Come on, first we get Libbies from Red China (OK faintly pink) and now Tea Party Dollars measured in millimeters? I knew there was something European-sounding about Bernie, and now come to find this obseisance to the Convention du Mètre. (La vache!!)
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Wow! 14 cents worth of copper for only 90 cents! What a deal! :roll:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently the "new" copper Liberty Bell (or whatever it's called) is modeled on the old (at least 50 years old) British pence which was roughly the same size.

First Von NotHaus was making his followers pay him double (roughly) for silver LDs, now he's got them paying 700% for copper slugs. I'm sorry I didn't get into this racket!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Somehow, seems rather appropriate since we got the first notice on April 1st.

Yep, don’t have to worry about those nasty depreciating FRN’s when you can buy useless, oops, I almost said worthless, slugs from good ole Bernie at what 700% mark up now, and copper is such a sure fire inflation proof commodity too, it’s only lost half it’s highest value over the last three years. Why if he keeps this up, in no time at all, his marks, oops customers, won't have any nasty ole FRN's to worry about at all, just those wonderful slugs they bought from Bernie at 200% markup that they can't give away. Maybe he’ll go for nickel next. I mean commodities are stable and inflation proof, don’t they stay at the same price level year after year?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Yeah you could lose money having libbies if you're buying them to invest in silver, which of course is stupid considering libbies aren't created to strictly invest in silver.

Of course you could also be really stupid and hold on to FRN's...I mean seriously, so what if they've lost over 90% over their value since they were forced on us to use as legal tender. Let's attack the other guy! His have lost...oh that's right you haven't lost anything if you had an original libby, you made money. But he's still evil!

Fricking tards....

Well, to be fair if you had a liberty bill which is a warehouse receipt you lost....but not because what backed it went down, the government stole it all from the people who had title to it. So I guess these tards and the government are right in a way, people are getting ripped off.
Last edited by SteveSy on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

SteveSy wrote:Yeah you could lose money having libbies if you're buying them to invest in silver, which of course is stupid considering libbies aren't created to strictly invest in silver.

Of course you could also be really stupid and hold on to FRN's...I mean seriously, so what if they've lost over 90% over their value since they were forced on us to use as legal tender. Let's attack the other guy! His have lost...oh that's right you haven't lost anything if you had an original libby, you made money. But he's still evil!

Fricking tards....
As usual, you state that a person could lose money when they buy libbies to hold and then proclaim that a person who bought an original libby hasn't lost any money. Do you not see the contradiction in your own statements? :roll:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

The Operative wrote:As usual, you state that a person could lose money when they buy libbies to hold and then proclaim that a person who bought an original libby hasn't lost any money. Do you not see the contradiction in your own statements? :roll:
You don't buy liberty dollars as an investment in silver bullion yet you try and construct a strawman as if that's what people are doing. Liberty dollars are to be used as an alternative to use for purchases. The added benefit is they can't be debased like FRN's. They are backed by something tangible, unlike FRN's which, tomorrow could be worth nothing.

I only use the example that a person holding an original libby made money because all of you constantly act like people are getting ripped off...they aren't. They are no more getting ripped off than someone buying a gold wedding band is. If you melt the ring down you're not going to get the value you paid for it, but then you aren't buying the ring only because it contains gold are you. You're buying it because it serves a purpose, having value in gold, silver or platinum is just all the better.

The irony of it all is what would you get if you melted down a coined U.S. dollar? Hmmm a penny worth of metal at most?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The irony of it all is what would you get if you melted down a coined U.S. dollar? Hmmm a penny worth of metal at most?
if it's made of silver, you'd get something based on specie value, but if silver goes below whatever the amount of silver in it is worth to a dollar, you can not melt it and still get the dollar. And you can buy it at about spot price.

OR

you could have bought a Silver Libby for about twice what the silver is worth, and if the silver in it gets worth less than the face value (like it was when you bought it) you're out of luck...and the only way to get face value for it is to find some other nutjob on e-bay who thinks the world is going to collapse into a barter system and thinks he can use it to restock the MREs in the basement.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Steve, there is no condition under which the purchasers of Libbys could not lose money. They have NO face value, the only value they have is the putative value of what ever precious metal they may contain, and there is no serious market or use for them, and the true irony of the whole thing, is that their putative value is based soley upon the value of the so called worthless FRN’s used to purchase them.

The ONLY reason the Libbys were created was to separate the gullible and simple from their “worthless” FRN’s. Libbys were and are a fraud, and it is only in minor degree that they differ from any other con job.

To put it bluntly, and particularly for you, simply, there is no way or situation under which the purchasers of the Libbys were not going to lose. They were purchased for at least twice their actual, putative metal content, their “face value” is a fraud, and they are not and cannot be what they are touted to be. This is plain and simple fraud any way you look at it, or at least any sane rational person would look at it.

The horse is dead Steve, quit beating it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.