Alex Jones on the War Path

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LOBO

Re: Alex Jones on the War Path

Post by LOBO »

Deleted
Last edited by LOBO on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

LPC wrote:
webhick wrote:Fixed it for you.
Thanks.

(As a moderator with super powers, I could go back in time and erase any evidence of my typo, but I don't want to erase webhick's constructive contribution.)
Next time you take a trip to the past on the internet, can you erase Louisville and Duke from my NCAA pool on espn.com?
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

I know you can't choose your followers, however, it appears that the Pittsburgh cop killer was a follower of Alex.
Mr. Poplawski’s view of guns and personal freedom took a turn toward the fringes of American politics. With Mr. Perkovic, he appeared to share a belief that the government was controlled from unseen forces, that troops were being shipped home from the Mideast to police the citizenry here, and that Jews secretly ran the country.

Believing most media were covering up important events, Mr. Poplawski turned to a far-right conspiracy Web site run by Alex Jones, a self-described documentarian with roots going back to the extremist militia movement of the early 1990s.
His library apparently includes the Turner Diaries made famous by the OK city bomber and Protocols of the Elder's of Zion, the anti semite "bible".
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

jkeeb wrote:I know you can't choose your followers, however, it appears that the Pittsburgh cop killer was a follower of Alex.
Mr. Poplawski’s view of guns and personal freedom took a turn toward the fringes of American politics. With Mr. Perkovic, he appeared to share a belief that the government was controlled from unseen forces, that troops were being shipped home from the Mideast to police the citizenry here, and that Jews secretly ran the country.

Believing most media were covering up important events, Mr. Poplawski turned to a far-right conspiracy Web site run by Alex Jones, a self-described documentarian with roots going back to the extremist militia movement of the early 1990s.
His library apparently includes the Turner Diaries made famous by the OK city bomber and Protocols of the Elder's of Zion, the anti semite "bible".
Clearly this was a NWO "Manchurian Candidate" operation meant to demonize true patriots. No doubt he was also using selective seratonin re-uptake inhibitors.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Alex Jones gets quite a bit of (hilarious) coverage on Screw Loose Change, which I've followed for quite some time. Once they called him "head nutjob Alex Jones, who is conveniently not constrained by reality", just to give you an idea. :lol:

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/se ... Alex+Jones
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Alex Jones gets quite a bit of (hilarious) coverage on Screw Loose Change, which I've followed for quite some time. Once they called him "head nutjob Alex Jones, who is conveniently not constrained by reality", just to give you an idea. :lol:

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/se ... Alex+Jones
They were being kind.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros