MN Stix has it all figured out now.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

MN Stix has it all figured out now.

Post by Thule »

It's so obvious. The IRS recives information regarding wages&income from the SSA. Arguing with the IRS over this is quite pointless, it's actually the SSA who claims our brave patriots have recieved wages.
So, as I figured long ago, the SSA are responsible for this mess. Recap of what we know, IRS does not have jurisdiction as it pertains to subtitle C taxes as admitted to me. Subtitle C taxation is the sole jurisdiction of SSA, employment tax! Never call, send letter to the gas station (IRS) complaining about the grocery store (SSA). You are rightfully frivolous in this matter.
Well, he's got that last part right... Except he thinks the frivolous part comes because he is arguing with the wrong people, not because he is speaking gibberish. MN Stix provides an easy solution to the problem as well:
If not, you will have no problem with correcting your wage information with SSA and therefore IRS. This should be a simple process of filing forms to correct the information.
Ahhh, such optimism. Refreshing!

http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1622
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: MN Stix has it all figured out now.

Post by grixit »

Don't put your tax on me, Baby
Cause now i'm wise to your tricks--
I just learned the truth from MN Stix!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2