Hendrickson in the Detroit News

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Hendrickson in the Detroit News

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Hendrickson in the Detroit News

Post by Famspear »

They've reproduced that picture of the PeterEricBlowhardMeister at the article:

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090411 ... 904110351/

By the way, for me the picture itself says it all. I love it.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:They've reproduced that picture of the PeterEricBlowhardMeister at the article:

I believe that photo is cropped from one that Bulten uses as his avatar here. Needless to say, when it's cropped at the shoulders, it looks like a mugshot - complete with smug contempt.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

People have faced a "rocket docket" for much smaller offenses. There's the old saying that a DA could even convict a ham sandwich. There are punitive laws against illegal tax protesting, money laundering, sedition in time of war, conspiracy, and so forth. Any one of these charges could be used by a zealous prosecutor to put him behind bars as well as Schulz. The evidence is there. How many families will be following this dishonest man into a financial black hole?
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Famspear wrote:They've reproduced that picture of the PeterEricBlowhardMeister at the article:
When I went to view the picture the following advertisements displayed on the page:
Lose 15lbs in 3 Weeks: Free Trial!
Oprah "Loves It" and its 100% more effective than Acai. Free Trial!

slim365.comColon Cleanse - Warning
Don't Try Colon Cleansing Products Until You've Seen This.

ColonReview.com"What Wrinkles?"
Read how a Mom finally got rid of her wrinkles for under $10.

nancyskinsuccess.comExclusive: Colon Detox Cleanses…
Scientific study of the top free cleansing products on the market.
And, I absolutely do not believe in coincidences.
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

jg wrote:
When I went to view the picture the following advertisements displayed on the page:
Lose 15lbs in 3 Weeks: Free Trial!
Oprah "Loves It" and its 100% more effective than Acai. Free Trial!

slim365.comColon Cleanse - Warning
Don't Try Colon Cleansing Products Until You've Seen This.

ColonReview.com"What Wrinkles?"
Read how a Mom finally got rid of her wrinkles for under $10.

nancyskinsuccess.comExclusive: Colon Detox Cleanses…
Scientific study of the top free cleansing products on the market.
And, I absolutely do not believe in coincidences.
:D :lol:

I think the marketing people for that web site may be on to something here!

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Was PH's picture the "Before" image?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:Was PH's picture the "Before" image?
Now stop that!

:lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That's the first time I've ever seen his picture, I was wrong in my mind of what he looked like. I was expecting something like Doc Brown from Back To The Future, and instead he looks like the Coach of the Wrestling Team at H.R. Haldeman Academy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:That's the first time I've ever seen his picture, I was wrong in my mind of what he looked like. I was expecting something like Doc Brown from Back To The Future, and instead he looks like the Coach of the Wrestling Team at H.R. Haldeman Academy.
Except, lacking H.R. Haldeman's warmth.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The original image:Image
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:
Gregg wrote:That's the first time I've ever seen his picture, I was wrong in my mind of what he looked like. I was expecting something like Doc Brown from Back To The Future, and instead he looks like the Coach of the Wrestling Team at H.R. Haldeman Academy.
Except, lacking H.R. Haldeman's warmth.

Post Watergate, Bob Haldeman turned out to be not such a bad guy, and his White House diary is the best record of what happened...read it along side "Silent Coup" for a great story
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

Have there been any updates on Petey's criminal case? Mum has been the word for quite some time now, and unfortunately I don't have PACER access right now to check the docket.

Has Cert been denied on his civil case yet either?

TIA
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Red Cedar PM wrote:Have there been any updates on Petey's criminal case? Mum has been the word for quite some time now, and unfortunately I don't have PACER access right now to check the docket.

Has Cert been denied on his civil case yet either?

TIA
Latest docket entry in criminal case:
03/16/2009 26 AMENDED NOTICE of hearing on 18 MOTION to Dismiss Indictment as to *Peter Hendrickson*. Motion Hearing set for 5/14/2009 03:00 PM before District Judge Gerald E Rosen (LSau) (Entered: 03/16/2009)
As of today, his petition for cert to SCOTUS on his civil case has not even been docketed.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Does it not say alot that it has yet to have been denied as of yet? I mean it has been awhile no? If they were planning to deny it would they not have done so already or do they hold the practice of keeping everything quite until a scheduled day and then make all their decisions public then?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Weston White wrote:Does it not say alot that it has yet to have been denied as of yet? I mean it has been awhile no? If they were planning to deny it would they not have done so already or do they hold the practice of keeping everything quite until a scheduled day and then make all their decisions public then?
It's kind of hard for the court to deny a case that has yet to be filed...
Demo.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Does it not say alot that it has yet to have been denied as of yet? I mean it has been awhile no? If they were planning to deny it would they not have done so already or do they hold the practice of keeping everything quite until a scheduled day and then make all their decisions public then?
(a) It has not been docketed yet-- Hendrickson filed a Petition, but it did not comply with the Court's rules regarding the format of papers, so he has to re-file it.
(b) Once a Petition is filed and docketed, the respondent (here, the DOJ) has a certain amount of time (I think 60 days, I'm not sure) to respond if they want to. If they do respond (I doubt they will-- the Government doesn't bother responding to most cert. petitions, because so few get granted), Hendrickson gets a certain amount of time to reply. Only when all of those deadlines have run does the Clerk's office distribute the papers to the Justices. Once that happens, the Petition gets listed for a conference date. (That date will appear on the Court's on-line docket.) On the conference date, it will be either granted or denied (I'm betting on denied). (Conferences are usually on Fridays, and denials of all cases considered at that conference but not granted are posted on-line the following Monday.)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:It's kind of hard for the court to deny a case that has yet to be filed...
But Hendrickson would be right at the top of my "preemptive denial" list.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Yeah, any day now, the U.S. Supreme Court will come out with a standing order that says that all petitions by anyone named "Peter Eric Hendrickson" that contain the word "tax" are automatically denied before they're ever even filed.

Just teasin' you, Weston!

:wink:

EDIT: Actually, I guess my terminology ("filed") may be wrong, assuming Hendrickson submitted the petition and it was just rejected because of the font requirement or whatever it was. See Caligari's comments above.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Demosthenes wrote:
Weston White wrote:Does it not say alot that it has yet to have been denied as of yet? I mean it has been awhile no? If they were planning to deny it would they not have done so already or do they hold the practice of keeping everything quite until a scheduled day and then make all their decisions public then?
It's kind of hard for the court to deny a case that has yet to be filed...
Hendickson claims to have filed it awhile back, no? Does he not have the PDF of the filing posted on his site? Are you all saying that is fake?