You can't really stop a Clarkson

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

You can't really stop a Clarkson

Post by Joey Smith »

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3&start=90
Richardf614
-

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:26 pm Post subject:
Exciting New Clarkson DVD
Due Process of Law and Common Law
Five-Hour Video Explains:

* Property Rights and Protection
* How to Win Your CDPH
* The Audit-Collections Process and Effective Roadblocks
* Stopping and Removing Liens and Levies
* Judgment Proofing: How to Protect Your Properties from Tax Thieves and Creditors
* Removing Social Security Garnishments
* Recognizing and Using "Sneaky Lawyer Tricks"

This is Clarkson's newest Patriot Protection Procedure class, which shows you updated information about the tax theives' evil process. The tax victim can use this material to fend off their evil machinations. Roadblocks, methods and tactics, plus strategies and counter-strategies. Whenever the beast strikes, Dr. Clarkson will furnish the shield. The Due Process of Law protection is your greatest weapon to force the buzzards to obey their own rules and follow their own procedures. Victory under the Due Process Clause is not only possible, but frequent. See the winning lawasuits on the CDPH webpage for listings of numerous victories using the procedural method.

$30 for the five-hour video on newest legal procedures.
How to order: Send cash [wrapped in colored paper] or check/money order [leave payee line blank] to:
Robert Clarkson PO Box 2368 Anderson, SC 29621
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: You can't really stop a Clarkson

Post by wserra »

Joey Smith wrote:* The Audit-Collections Process and Effective Roadblocks
* Judgment Proofing: How to Protect Your Properties from Tax Thieves and Creditors

The tax victim can use this material to fend off their evil machinations. Roadblocks, methods and tactics, plus strategies and counter-strategies.
Why isn't this an obvious violation of the injunction against Clarkson?
How to order: Send cash [wrapped in colored paper] or check/money order [leave payee line blank] to:
A judge or jury would love that. But he left out the "small unmarked bills".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:
Joey Smith wrote:* The Audit-Collections Process and Effective Roadblocks

The tax victim can use this material to fend off their evil machinations. Roadblocks, methods and tactics, plus strategies and counter-strategies.
Why isn't this an obvious violation of the injunction against Clarkson?
Clarkson was enjoined from:
(A) Promoting, marketing, organizing, or selling (or assisting therein) any plan or arrangement that contains a statement regarding federal taxes that he knows or has reason to know is false or fraudulent as to any material matter, including, but not limited to, (i) making the false or fraudulent statements that people need not pay federal income taxes, withhold federal income taxes from their wages, or file federal income tax returns (a) because no law requires it, (b) because the IRS is an illegal organization, (c) because the IRS has no power to tax, (d) if they send letters to various governmental entities, or (e) if they file inaccurate
withholding statements with employers; and (ii) making the false or fraudulent statements that people can legally evade payment of their taxes and IRS collection efforts by (a) transferring property to others, (b) placing property in a trust, (c) closing bank accounts and dealing in cash or money orders, or (d) working for an employee leasing company or similar organization that will not withhold federal income or employment taxes;

(B) Selling or offering for sale any book, pamphlet, video recording, audio recording, or other material that contains a statement regarding federal taxes that he knows or has reason to know is false or fraudulent as to any material matter, including those statements listed above;

(C) Preparing letters, memoranda, and other writings for others for a fee (whether the payment is per document, for membership in a program, or for other services) that contain a statement regarding federal taxes that he knows or has reason to know is false or fraudulent as to any material matter, including those statements listed above; and

(D) Selling, creating for sale, or participating in the creation or sale of any type of trust or similar arrangement that purports to evade the payment of federal taxes or IRS collection efforts by concealing the ownership of the assets; and

(E) Engaging in any conduct that interferes with the enforcement of the Internal Revenue laws including, but not limited to, instructing others to purposefully frustrate and delay IRS collection efforts;
The services Clarkson describes above certainly seem to violate the highlighted portions of the injunction.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:Dr. Clarkson? A doctor of what?
J.D.

(I think.)

See http://robertclarkson.blogspot.com/
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

According to this bio, he graduated from Clemson with a BS in Economics with a minor in History in 1969. After serving in Vietnam, he graduated from University of South Carolina School of Law in 1974. With that education, he had a good chance at a decent career in law or economics.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It's a shame that, despite all that time in school, he didn't learn anything besides the locations of high-calorie restaurants.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

CaptainKickback wrote:And he uses the honorific Dr. because.....???
He's obviously compensating for another deficiency.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Dr Clarkson sells more DVDs than Mr Clarkson.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Because he didn't go to Evil School to be MR. Blimp.

Merely recalling when Clarkson organized a Bar-B-Que to follow Gene Chapman's self-immolation .......
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Operative wrote:According to this bio, he graduated from Clemson with a BS in Economics with a minor in History in 1969. After serving in Vietnam, he graduated from University of South Carolina School of Law in 1974. With that education, he had a good chance at a decent career in law or economics.
Someone here went to school with Clarkson, I forget who it was now. Like most TPs he wasn't full on crazy until a life event(s) which altered his course.

There are very few lawyers who use "Dr.", there are rules for when a lawyer may use that term. Most state bars limit its use to those in the academic setting. Besides we all know how much TPs like the use the prefix "Dr." See, Weston White supra at Dr. Adam Smith and Dr. Ron Paul.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

LPC wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Dr. Clarkson? A doctor of what?
J.D.

(I think.)

Another one giving perfectly good booze a bad name. :wink:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Um, anyone else find Irwin Schiff's pose a bit ...disturbing...

"Me so paytriot, me litigate you long time"
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

Imalawman wrote:Besides we all know how much TPs like the use the prefix "Dr." See, Weston White supra at Dr. Adam Smith and Dr. Ron Paul.
Actually, that's how I quickly identify the Ron Paul fanboys while trying to keep Ron Paul's wiki page from describing him as the second coming.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Imalawman wrote:
The Operative wrote:According to this bio, he graduated from Clemson with a BS in Economics with a minor in History in 1969. After serving in Vietnam, he graduated from University of South Carolina School of Law in 1974. With that education, he had a good chance at a decent career in law or economics.
Someone here went to school with Clarkson, I forget who it was now. Like most TPs he wasn't full on crazy until a life event(s) which altered his course.
I think it was Prof.

From what he told me a long time ago, Clarkson began his fight when he came to believe that "the money my mom and dad were paying in income tax was going to straight over to the VC to pay for the bullets they were shooting at me", un-quote.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Weathervane wrote:From what he told me a long time ago, Clarkson began his fight when he came to believe that "the money my mom and dad were paying in income tax was going to straight over to the VC to pay for the bullets they were shooting at me", un-quote.
If that's what Clarkson said, does everyone realize how little sense that makes. Okay, it makes no sense. How did he make the demented leap to even consider the thought that his parent's income taxes paid in the USA were being used to fund the VC and/or NVA (the VC were non-players after Tet). I mean WTF?!?
The situation in Vietnam could understandably make someone paranoid.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Weathervane wrote:From what he told me a long time ago, Clarkson began his fight when he came to believe that "the money my mom and dad were paying in income tax was going to straight over to the VC to pay for the bullets they were shooting at me", un-quote.
If that's what Clarkson said, does everyone realize how little sense that makes. Okay, it makes no sense. How did he make the demented leap to even consider the thought that his parent's income taxes paid in the USA were being used to fund the VC and/or NVA (the VC were non-players after Tet). I mean WTF?!?
It was an outgrowth of his belief in the Federal Reserve/Rockefeller/International Banking conspiracy.

I won't elaborate on it any further because then it'll sound like I'm defending him or trying to make sense out of what he said...all I'm relating is what came out of his mouth.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Obviously you're not reading the monthly Illuminati Newsletter we send out. Go catch up on the back issues and get your conspriacies straight, then we'll talk about it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I saw a picture of him and Ron Paul together and he made Ron Paul seem normal, rational.
not that I paid much attention, but honestly Ron Paul as not nearly as scary to me as Ron Paul Supporters
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:
I saw a picture of him and Ron Paul together and he made Ron Paul seem normal, rational.
not that I paid much attention, but honestly Ron Paul as not nearly as scary to me as Ron Paul Supporters
I know what you mean.

In interviews, Paul comes off as somewhat eccentric, but likable and mostly harmless.

His supporters, not so much.
Dan Evans
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Yes, I knew Clarkson in college and law school. I always considered him a little obnoxious but never thought he was nuts. Rember, his bar troubles came from defrauding an old lady, not his tax protestor theories.
"My Health is Better in November."