Kensei Unhappei

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Kensei Unhappei

Post by Joey Smith »

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3&start=90
Kensei
-

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:16 pm Post subject:
Unfortunately we were not as prepared with procedure, were 'hoping' that the truth would be honored in our filings and correspondence. Spouse's levy was supposedly released, then we were gone, came back, never happened. Am working on CDPH request and the Compliance Mgr. 7433 letter. That manager has the ability to remove levies and return levied funds. A levy refund must be requested within 9 months of the levy actions. If you submit a written request they then send a written response.

Am working offline with others to review and plan course. Am studying Barry's Legal Bear information too. Unfortunately LH site does not have a lot of fighting procedures info, etc. yet, so it is good we are pulling together to learn. For the future, I am considering the Notarial Protest angle and making a legal notice to certified mail to the pay dept. so if they proceed with that knowledge they are deemed personally liable for disregarding the law. I wish I had a better answer for you and us (and others), but right now I don't. I am continuing to learn, along with all here.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Kensei Unhappei

Post by Gregg »

I am considering the Notarial Protest angle and making a legal notice to certified mail to the pay dept. so if they proceed with that knowledge they are deemed personally liable for disregarding the law.
Why don't you just go in, call the boss a name I can't post here or say on a Naval Vessel without sacntion and tell him to fire you?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.