Cry of the Eagles

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Cry of the Eagles

Post by webhick »

fortinbras wrote:
Gregg wrote:
We're the Illuminati, we control who and how the universe revolves, and your wishes are not of sufficient gravity to gain our notice. In other words, live with it
Well then, you can answer the question I've asked repeatedly: How can I join? I keep hearing how the Illuminati are running everything and I want to become a member. Where do I send my membership application?
For us to consider kidnapping you in a hail of baloney bullets, you must: have a deep desire to screw with people, find the suffering of others enjoyable, be ready to inflict injury on innocents, have an overabundance of whimsy, and be able think up creative punishments for imaginary infractions.

Once you have demonstrated those, we take notice and then "recruit" you, you must survive the first step of the initiation procedure - which I touched upon when I discussed how Stephen Colbert became a member.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Cry of the Eagles

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:This thread has been viewed "315" times as of this precise moment in time. Interesting....as my [home] postal mailing address while growing up began with the numbers "513".

Hmmmmmm..........interesting indeed!
Oh...you're back?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros