Another LostHead on the road to ruin

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Another LostHead on the road to ruin

Post by Famspear »

Weston describes himself as:
Serving up prodigious doses of reality to the Quatloosian community, hot and fast since 2009!
:lol:

Weston, the stuff that is coming out of you is definitely hot when it comes out, and it's coming out fast -- but it ain't pretty, and it definitely ain't "reality."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

People, although it's really easy to cast aspersions onto Weston's head, why not just rely on facts?

He can insult back with the bes<<< median of them, but he can't refute clear simple facts -- although when he tries to do so, it's really funny.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Weston White wrote:
Funny, they say the exact same thing about you. Really, they do I just spoke with them on Skype about your little thread here and they were laughing their asses off at you people! What a w00t! Really! :wink:
Let 'em laugh, and tell them to say "Hi!" to Edward:family stupid and all the other people so much smarter than us when they see them....they really showed us, they're so smart they figured out a way to get free room and board from the government!
Weston smarter than all us White wrote: Your arguments are only further torn apart and disseminated. I for one am not surprised. However, your contentions are based on a faulty premise; neither have you yet to thoroughly explain how your arguments hold any support in law. You are out of accord with established legal doctrine and statutory construction. One must then only conclude that your arguments are merely your misinterpretations or ill-guided opinions. Needless it is, to say, really now who cares what you think, I sure don’t. Ergo, keep your opinions to yourself.
better idea, STFU. I get annoyed at your posts, you get your only redemption as a human being seeing that we have responded to them...loser
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:Weston describes himself as:
Serving up prodigious doses of reality to the Quatloosian community, hot and fast since 2009!

Weston, the stuff that is coming out of you is definitely hot when it comes out, and it's coming out fast -- but it ain't pretty, and it definitely ain't "reality."

is that the Hot Brown?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Your arguments are only further torn apart and disseminated.
Says the semi-literate who hasn't decimated anything other than the last shred of his own credibility.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Weston White wrote:Whelp, really no need to further debate this issue anyways, see: http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1700
I don't see your post there.. Oh wait, you're still banned from LH, why?
Weston White wrote:Your arguments are only further torn apart and disseminated.
By a court or by a bunch of tax evaders on the internet stroking eachother?
Weston White wrote:I for one am not surprised. However, your contentions are based on a faulty premise; neither have you yet to thoroughly explain how your arguments hold any support in law.
Sure they have.

http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#includes
http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#government
Weston White wrote:You are out of accord with established legal doctrine and statutory construction. One must then only conclude that your arguments are merely your misinterpretations or ill-guided opinions.
What court cases have you cited that agree with your position on the meaning of "includes"? What do you say about the cases cited in the links above that plainly reject your position on the meaning of "includes"?

If no court agrees with your position, one must then only conclude that your arguments are merely your misinterpretations or ill-guided opinions.
Weston White wrote:Needless it is, to say, really now who cares what you think, I sure don’t. Ergo, keep your opinions to yourself.
Is this the end of your prolific posting? Good, I didn't want to argue with someone with a black-belt in Bullshido anyway. Your opinion about the law does not matter, it only matters what a court will agree with.

Really any further debate is pointless, you won't listen to reason, and nobody here is going to buy your bullsh*t opinion.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

better idea, STFU. I get annoyed at your posts, you get your only redemption as a human being seeing that we have responded to them...loser
Sort of like how you know next to nothing about the Federal Reserve or its MO, all the while claiming to hold a "Doctrine". Man you must feel like a ninny! BTW, I was not aware that colleges offered Doctrines for specific events in history. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. So I guess you must have graduated in the same way that Bush Junior graduted, right? Your parents must have been some string-pulling mo'fo's! :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Weston White wrote:
Sort of like how you know next to nothing about the Federal Reserve or its MO, all the while claiming to hold a "Doctrine". Man you must feel like a ninny! BTW, I was not aware that colleges offered Doctrines for specific events in history. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. So I guess you must have graduated in the same way that Bush Junior graduted, right? Your parents must have been some string-pulling mo'fo's! :lol:

I don't know of what you speak, but if I made a typo somewhere, I appologize....and my parents were hardly rich, one an autoworker the other a secretary....not the same way as the former president, although we did go to a few of the same schools...

edited to add, I went and checked where I mentioned I had a doctorate, and I didn't say "doctrine" there either....so where is the place I made the mistake?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Absolutely none of which provides an iota of support for any of the statements you have made.

Weston: Can you provide a reference to any court decision which supports any of your opinions? What about a single decision which agrees with your view of "includes"?

Or, perchance, do you just prefer to spew irrelevant or unsubstantiated babble to stroke your own ego?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Weston, you indicated (posting as user "dii2004") a while back at this web site:

http://guests.dailyshownews.com/akira/i ... ionID=6384

that you have not yet had any section 6702 penalties asserted against you.

Here are some questions.

1. Have you actually used the Cracking the Code method on a tax return?

2. Do you think the IRS will at some point assert any 6702 penalty against you?

3. If so, what will be your basic approach or theory in trying to fight the penalty (what specific argument or arguments will you make)?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Gregg wrote:....so where is the place I made the mistake?
Your only mistake was assuming that Whitehead knew what he was talking about, cause it is evident he doesn't. :wink:
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

‘Means’ equates to exactly what has been enumerated therein.
‘Includes’ equates to all of the classes or types existent within the category enumerated therein, e.g. an existing federal nexus must be present, working privately within a union state has no federal nexus; federal zones are not sovereign, this is the separation of categories and the underlying classes therein. Carefully read that T.O., this is exactly what that is saying. Note that in the includes and including definition uses the phrase term and not word. In law a word is not synonymous with term. A term is something given a very precise legal meaning so there is no confusion upon its use. This is for the fact that words often and frequently have many varied definitions depending upon the words intended usage or context.

Otherwise, there would be never be a need to use terms, because it would mean what you want it to already. And so far as the issue with the federal employees is concerned they could have made a simple little clause in Subtitle F lending the effect of "If you are a federal employee or employed by a federal instrumentality you still owe taxes as do all other citizens you are not some special exception to this expectation. Spoiler Alert! ... This is why during the hiring process you were required to fill out a W-4 just like any other 'employee'!"

And the same goes for the definitions of States and United States, they did not have to define it nine different ways from Sunday, being that it supposedly means everything U.S. anyways like they did, one definition in Subtitle F would have sufficed.

Word
a speech sound or series of speech sounds that symbolizes and communicates a meaning usually without being divisible into smaller units capable of independent use

term
a word or expression that has a precise meaning in some uses or is peculiar to a science, art, profession, or subject <legal terms> bplural : expression of a specified kind <described in glowing terms>

If I were to make a special definition of ‘drink’ to mean a beverage that ‘includes’ any combination of scotch, vodka, whiskey, or gin. Would such a definition still ‘include’ water, cool-aid, orange juice, tea, coffee, or cranberry juice or would such a definition mean to ‘exclude’ tequila or brandy or bourbon or Kahlua or bitters?

Ergo, its meaning has not been limited, the term remains expansive; however, only within its defined classes.

Now if I make a special definition of ‘drink’ to mean a beverage containing any combination of scotch, vodka, whiskey, or gin. That is all that it is taken to mean, everything else is excluded, period. Its application is one of limitation. It is effectively a recipe term, follow the recipe exactly otherwise your cake will come out wrong and nobody will want to eat it!
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Weston White wrote: Ergo, its meaning has not been limited, the term remains expansive; however, only within its defined classes.
All that and not one citation of any court that agrees with you?

Again, why do the court opinions cited on the following pages refute your position? Are they wrong or are you?

If no court agrees with your position, one must then only conclude that your arguments are merely your misinterpretations or ill-guided opinions.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Dubya - Harvard MBA (and they do not give those things away), has run a few businesses (not always well, but he made "mad cheddar"), ran the state of Texas, POTUS for 8 years. No tax problems, net worth in the lower to mid-eight figure range.
Please George Bush is so dumb he has actually resorted to making up his own words to sound smart. I guess he figures if you confuse them, they will just go along with whatever you say. Nobody in the U.S. Military actually remembers him, while of his college classmates remember him as a cheerleading clown and in the eyes of the public he is known as a drunkard with gay closet tendencies. W00t! Oh sure he is uber!

Yea just like Neil Bush in the Silverado Saving and Loan Scandal, who has since moved onto create children educational software that teaches children a combination of pointless information and blatant lies, called Ignite! (how appropriate), Just like Prescott Bush aiding Hitler. Just like Jeb Bush calling martial law in Florida days before 9/11. Oh yea baby, yea!

George Bush along with his entire family has turned everything he has touched into shit, including the USA, he like Midas except he just really, really sucks at it.

Even their children all all screwed up, one is a klepto, one is a molester, and the Bush twins are freaked out "party girls".
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Weston White wrote:...
e.g. an existing federal nexus must be present, working privately within a union state has no federal nexus; federal zones are not sovereign, ...
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Start at the basic beginning: the federal government has jurisdiction over every square inch of each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, possessions, and territories.

The 16th amendment was legally enacted and enables an income tax.

Various laws were enacted which established an income tax imposed on every citizen of the United States and every resident non-citizen.

Nowhere in any of these laws, the Constitution, or anywhere else does anything support your mistaken allegation that a "federal nexus" must be present for taxation.

You are either a complete fool or seriously deluded to expect anyone to accept such a blatany lie without demanding oroof -- which you will not be able to provide.

Instead, you will either change the topic or go away and sulk for a few days only to return to another thread when things have cooled down.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

RyanMcC wrote:
Weston White wrote: Ergo, its meaning has not been limited, the term remains expansive; however, only within its defined classes.
All that and not one citation of any court that agrees with you?

Again, why do the court opinions cited on the following pages refute your position? Are they wrong or are you?

If you are going to cite or rely upon court rulings, you really need to investigate the persons so-called "income", from my readings many of these cases involved persons that actually did earn income as defined in law or as I understand the term to mean. Otherwise are you are doing is whitewashing everything with a tainted brush.

It is rather dishonest to rely upon these cases in the manner you are. Your smearing your walls in black smudge and do not even realize it. If you want to get serious about relying on such cases as your proof to discount established legal doctrine, you should first be willing to do the footwork and find out exactly what type of revenue or income was involved and to what degree and aspect. Eagerly quoting lower case after lower case in itself means little when the source itself is unknown.

Lower court cases do not account for much, it is one judge making all of the calls, they can be intentionally wrong and never have to admit to it, not until forced to by higher courts.

BTW, have you yet bothered to read the T.O.?
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Nikki wrote:
Weston White wrote:...
e.g. an existing federal nexus must be present, working privately within a union state has no federal nexus; federal zones are not sovereign, ...
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Start at the basic beginning: the federal government has jurisdiction over every square inch of each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, possessions, and territories.

The 16th amendment was legally enacted and enables an income tax.

Various laws were enacted which established an income tax imposed on every citizen of the United States and every resident non-citizen.

Nowhere in any of these laws, the Constitution, or anywhere else does anything support your mistaken allegation that a "federal nexus" must be present for taxation.

You are either a complete fool or seriously deluded to expect anyone to accept such a blatany lie without demanding oroof -- which you will not be able to provide.

Instead, you will either change the topic or go away and sulk for a few days only to return to another thread when things have cooled down.
Nope, the federal government only has jurisdiction over that which was known at the time of the ratification of the U.S. Constitution, everything obtained thereafter has to be specifically addressed in a revision of laws, at least until the land is realized as a Union state (that is why the update geographical terms so frequently, or have at any rate, e.g. Alaska, Hawaii, et al). The jurisdiction the federal government has over such locations include a total of 18 powers and they are located within the U.S. Constitution AI,S8,C1-18.

We are a Nation of laws, that means things need to be legally recorded in a politic fashion.

And yes the federal government has the power to tax all subjects within our Nation, were you fail to grasp the point is that it the established law itself, the IRC, that limits this power to certain aspects. I do not disagree with the taxing powers of the federal government. You just fail to realize that the statutes within the IRC prescribe a specific scope for such purposes.

No I will not go away and sulk, I am not going to keep posting and posting and posting with the all of you, however much fun it is, (ROLF). Though I have many projects I am working on many webpages to make and several reports to write. I can easily sit at my desk and hammer out reply after reply after reply, just as I have already done. Though in the end, I have only worked to neglect myself and my family. I realize that my personal time could be put to much better and proactive use.

There is really only so much I can really say before the posting becomes circular anyways. I have already defeated the all of you. Your replies to posts are evident of this. Really nothing on your parts but name-calling and nonsensical replies. With very few expectation here and there.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Weston White wrote:(ROLF)
Thanks, my back feels better already. Come on back when you win that court case, y'hear?
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Weston White wrote: If you are going to cite or rely upon court rulings, you really need to investigate the persons so-called "income", from my readings many of these cases involved persons that actually did earn income as defined in law or as I understand the term to mean.
Yeah, they did actually earn income, what makes you different from them?
Weston White wrote:Otherwise are you are doing is whitewashing everything with a tainted brush.
If you aren't going to cite or rely upon court rulings, all you are doing is whitewashing everything with a tainted brush.

If court rulings directly contradict your assertions, one must then only conclude that your arguments are merely your misinterpretations or ill-guided opinions.
Weston White wrote:It is rather dishonest to rely upon these cases in the manner you are. Your smearing your walls in black smudge and do not even realize it.
It is rather dishonest to rely upon the opinion of a convicted felon about what the law is rather than cite a court opinion that agrees with you.

You're smearing your cell walls in black smudge and do not even realize it.
Weston White wrote:If you want to get serious about relying on such cases as your proof to discount established legal doctrine, you should first be willing to do the footwork and find out exactly what type of revenue or income was involved and to what degree and aspect. Eagerly quoting lower case after lower case in itself means little when the source itself is unknown.
Nah, instead why don't you tell me why the opinions of a court about what the law is doesn't apply to you. Also tell me how the source or type of income would matter in reference to the below citation:
“Plaintiff apparently bases his position on a strict interpretation of the statutory language of section 3401(c) which does not on its face include all persons who earn wages from an employer. ... The definition should not be read as exclusive, but rather as indicative of Congress' intent that those persons so designated in section 3401(c) would be subject to the income tax withholding provision in the same manner as all other employees. The definition of "employee", contrary to the interpretation urged by plaintiff, is more properly read to include all those persons with the ‘status of employee under the usual common law rules applicable in determining the employer-employee relationship.’”

Chamberlain v. Krysztof, 617 F.Supp. 491, KTC 1985-137 (N.D.N.Y. 1985) (footnotes omitted).

Weston White wrote:Lower court cases do not account for much, it is one judge making all of the calls, they can be intentionally wrong and never have to admit to it, not until forced to by higher courts.
Sitting in prison saying "lower court cases do not account for much" probally won't provide much comfort if it comes to that.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Oh and proof here is some proof:
The Address and Reasons of Dissent of the Minority of the Convention of Pennsylvania to their Constituents
December 12, 1787

After the Pennsylvania Convention ratified the new constitution on December 12, 1787, by a vote of 46 to 23, twenty-one members of the minority signed a dissenting address that ap peared in the Pennsylvania Packet and Daily Advertiser on December 18, 1787. The address was subsequently reprinted, often in Pennsylvania and other states, becoming in some way a semi-official statement of anti-federalist objections to the new Constitution. The author of the address was probably the same as the author of "Centinel," Samuel Bryan; at least there are notable similarities between the two works, and Bryan later claimed authorship in letters to Jefferson and to Albert Gallatin.

We have before considered internal taxation, as it would effect the destruction of the state governments, and produce one consolidated government. We will now consider that subject as it affects the personal concerns of the people.

The power of direct taxation applies to every individual, as congress, under this government, is expressly vested with the authority of laying a capitation or poll tax upon every person to any amount. This is a tax that, however oppressive in its nature, and unequal in its operation, is certain as to its produce and simple in its collection; it cannot be evaded like the objects of imposts or excise, and will be paid, because all that a man hath will he give for his head. This tax is so congenial to the nature of despotism, that it has ever been a favorite under such governments. Some of those who were in the late general convention from this state have long laboured to introduce a poll-tax among us.

The power of direct taxation will further apply to every individual, as congress may tax land, cattle, trades, occupations, etc. in any amount, and every object of internal taxation is of that nature, that however oppressive, the people will have but this alternative except to pay the tax, or let their property be taken, for all resistance will be in vain. The standing army and select militia would enforce the collection.
From my understanding this is what spurred the Federalist/Anti-Federalist Papers and actually began the creation of the Bill of Rights. And never did the Federalist ever attempt to refute the underlined worries of the Anti-Federalists, even while addressing direct taxes within this long debate in their own Federalist Papers, therefore they must have acknowledged this matter as fact as well... As if the Anti-Federalist themselves would not have been just as purvey on such issues as the Federalists anyways. And if you base this as your reasoning you are nothing more than a simpleton that is desperate for an excuse, and any excuse will serve you fine.

BTW, were you all aware that the Bill of Rights actually has its own Preamble? I tell you what I learn something new everyday!
… A most in-formative statement in regard to the early history of the income-tax law was recently written by Mr. F. Morse Hub-bard, formerly of the legislative drafting research fund of Columbia University, and a former legislative draftsman in the Treasury Department. This compilation of information concerning our in-come-tax law is so well written that I am making it a part of my statement and the record:

1. THE INCOME TAX IS AN EXCISE TAX, AND IN-COME IS MERELY THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING ITS AMOUNT.

The income on which the tax was based was defined as Income from all sources, “whether derived from any kind of property, rents, interests, dividends, salaries, or from any profession, trade, employment, or vo-cation”” (act of 1864, see. 116). Thus in-vestment income, as well as other kinds of income, was included in the basis for measur-ing the tax.

- Congressional Record-House 1943 [Page 2579]
[much more damning information is found on page 2580, though it is too much to type, I will have to scan it and convert it.]