Lindsey Springer & Oscar Stilley Indicted (Part 2)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Lindsey Springer & Oscar Stilley Indicted (Part 2)

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

wserra wrote: It's hard to know where to begin with stuff like this.

Perhaps you could start by telling me the purpose for which you believe politicians use escrow accounts.
To pay the judges hush money for keeping the real truth about the income tax from the American people, of course.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

wserra wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Politicians do it all the time.

Does that qualify Oscar and Lindsey as "politicians"? lol

Tell me why they aren't treated equally in the eyes of the law?
It's hard to know where to begin with stuff like this.

Perhaps you could start by telling me the purpose for which you believe politicians use escrow accounts.
To the best of my knowledge, politicians use them B4 and after elections. They use escrow accounts to manage their campaign contributions. This account is used for advertising, travel, payment of campaign employees, and other campaign related expenses that require strict accounting, in addition to what the doktor offered...lol .
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:The only thing you're going to ever be able to grasp behind bars is the ol' rugged rod of remorse.
WW will be grasping more rugged rods behind bars than he could ever imagine.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:To the best of my knowledge, politicians use them B4 and after elections. They use escrow accounts to manage their campaign contributions. This account is used for advertising, travel, payment of campaign employees, and other campaign related expenses that require strict accounting, in addition to what the doktor offered...lol .
It's fortunate that the post was prefaced by the highlighted words. Otherwise, the appropriate response would have been "Wrong, wronger, wrongest."

Instead it is sufficient to state that the poster has inadequate knowledge of both escrow accounts and the accounting for political campaign income and expenses.
GoldandSilverEagles

Nikki wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:To the best of my knowledge, politicians use them B4 and after elections. They use escrow accounts to manage their campaign contributions. This account is used for advertising, travel, payment of campaign employees, and other campaign related expenses that require strict accounting, in addition to what the doktor offered...lol .
It's fortunate that the post was prefaced by the highlighted words. Otherwise, the appropriate response would have been "Wrong, wronger, wrongest."

Instead it is sufficient to state that the poster has inadequate knowledge of both escrow accounts and the accounting for political campaign income and expenses.
My info came from a good friend who operated in the capacity of a finance manager for a political campaign.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:My info came from a good friend who operated in the capacity of a finance manager for a political campaign.
Perhaps you should get back together with your friend and listen to what he (she) is actually saying instead of applying your own layer of misunderstanding to your miscomprehensio0n of his (her) words.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

silversopp wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:The only thing you're going to ever be able to grasp behind bars is the ol' rugged rod of remorse.
WW will be grasping more rugged rods behind bars than he could ever imagine.
So what are their names again? Chainsaw, Porkchop, Bubba and....?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
GoldandSilverEagles

Nikki wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:My info came from a good friend who operated in the capacity of a finance manager for a political campaign.
Perhaps you should get back together with your friend and listen to what he (she) is actually saying instead of applying your own layer of misunderstanding to your miscomprehensio0n of his (her) words.
I relayed your feed-back/opinions to my friend and they feel that, apparently you've never dealt with a political campaign and that any further opinions from you, on this topic, should be ignored.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I relayed your feed-back/opinions to my friend and they feel that, apparently you've never dealt with a political campaign and that any further opinions from you, on this topic, should be ignored.
What did the other voices in your head say?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
GoldandSilverEagles

Btw...next time use spell check...i.e. "miscomprehensio0n"
What did the other voices in your head say?
In regards to you, that misery loves company.

Furthermore, **If** you are on this forum while on your employers time, **then** get your a$$ back to work and quit $$$ wasting $$$ your employers "money"!
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:Perhaps you could start by telling me the purpose for which you believe politicians use escrow accounts.
To the best of my knowledge, politicians use them B4 and after elections.
Well, that sure narrows it down. Politicians use escrow accounts before and after elections, but not during elections?
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:They use escrow accounts to manage their campaign contributions. This account is used for advertising, travel, payment of campaign employees, and other campaign related expenses that require strict accounting, in addition to what the doktor offered...lol .
Escrow is a legal concept and a legal relationship, not a management tool or an accounting method. (I'm also curious about the campaign expenses that require sloppy accounting instead of strict accounting.)
If what you say is true, then both you and your friend have never dealt with an escrow account and any further opinions from you, on this topic, should be ignored.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Dan:

Please stop giving away the punch line (rational definition of escrow and its use).

It takes all the fun away from tweaking the trolls.
GoldandSilverEagles

My friend says sorry that they gave a rather vague explanation.. didn't know what type of people they were going to be dealing with.... should have given a much more detailed explanation for people who don't have a clue what they are talking about.
And yes, I meant before, during and after a campaign... guess I thought you could figure that out for yourself.. my mistake.

And FYI:
Escrow account: special bank account into which escrow monies are deposited and from which they are disbursed. Lawyers, politicians, and real estate brokers maintain escrow accounts to hold money in trust.