Lindsey Springer & Oscar Stilley Indicted (Part 2)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Lindsey Springer & Oscar Stilley Indicted (Part 2)

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I seriously doubt judges have any real conception about taxation anyways, how many really study that issue, outside of looking at current day materials that is. I mean how many really dive into the philosophy of the topic? I bet very few, if that.
Sure. 'Specially those in the tax court. You can just never tell what fool wound up on the bench.

Weston, your single biggest failure (outside of your inability to comprehend and use the language) is to underestimate the intelligence of your opponents.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
I seriously doubt judges have any real conception about taxation anyways, how many really study that issue, outside of looking at current day materials that is. I mean how many really dive into the philosophy of the topic? I bet very few, if that.
Sure. 'Specially those in the tax court. You can just never tell what fool wound up on the bench.

Weston, your single biggest failure (outside of your inability to comprehend and use the language) is to underestimate the intelligence of your opponents.
With that in mind, I would like to nominate Weston as our Quatloos entry in the 2009 Dunning-Kruger Effect/McArthur Wheeler Memorial Competition.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

Duke2Earl wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote: So fighting the second plank of the Communist Manifesto is 'anti-American' eh? ..ROTFLMAO.. Please remember dear critics that unfair taxation is one of the major reason's our forefathers left England. They were tax protesters, and yet you folks associate the terms with criminals/criminal behavior. Were our forefathers who established this country criminals? To the government of England, the King, "Yes they were!", but were they "criminals" in the pursuit of liberty and freedom? I think not!
This is utter and complete crap. Our forefathers were protesting taxes imposed on them by a government in which we had no representation. They were categorically NOT protesting against taxes imposed on them by their own government. How do you explain George Washington raising an American army to enforce a tax our government imposed in the Whiskey Rebellion? No, don't bother... I don't even want to hear the bullcrap you will come up with. "Liberty" and "Freedom" are simply buzzwords you use to try to justify your criminality and are your use of these words is a mortal insult to those who truely fight for freedom in this world. I am ashamed that I have to share this country with the likes of you.

And let's have a show of hands of the people who give even the slightest damn what an ignorant mental defective like you thinks. Laugh away, Criminal. We'll see who has the last laugh.
Volley rescinded.
Last edited by GoldandSilverEagles on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Folks, can we stick to Springer &Co in this thread, and save the wages-income-labor for another discussion?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Thule wrote:Folks, can we stick to Springer &Co in this thread, and save the wages-income-labor for another discussion?
I second that request.

I also second the nomination of Weston White for the 2009 Dunning-Kruger Effect/McArthur Wheeler Memorial Competition. Could we also include the SteveSy Hijack a Thread award?
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:
This is utter and complete crap. Our forefathers were protesting taxes imposed on them by a government in which we had no representation. They were categorically NOT protesting against taxes imposed on them by their own government. How do you explain George Washington raising an American army to enforce a tax our government imposed in the Whiskey Rebellion? No, don't bother... I don't even want to hear the bullcrap you will come up with. "Liberty" and "Freedom" are simply buzzwords you use to try to justify your criminality and are your use of these words is a mortal insult to those who truely fight for freedom in this world. I am ashamed that I have to share this country with the likes of you.

And let's have a show of hands of the people who give even the slightest damn what an ignorant mental defective like you thinks. Laugh away, Criminal. We'll see who has the last laugh.

To address your stupid rubbish on a point-by-point basis is a waste of valuable energy and a waste of my time.
Translation - I just got sufficiently owned and have no intelligent response to what you just said, therefore I am going to stick my fingers in my ears and yell LALALALALALA!!!!
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

ASITStands wrote: Could we also include the SteveSy Hijack a Thread award?
Ohhh, The Stevie.

By the way, the Dunning-Kruger Effect/McArthur Wheeler Memorial Competition Trophy is ready. The award will as of 2009 be made out of melted-down Libbies, and look something like this.

Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Duke2Earl wrote: This is utter and complete crap. Our forefathers were protesting taxes imposed on them by a government in which we had no representation. They were categorically NOT protesting against taxes imposed on them by their own government. How do you explain George Washington raising an American army to enforce a tax our government imposed in the Whiskey Rebellion? No, don't bother... I don't even want to hear the bullcrap you will come up with. "Liberty" and "Freedom" are simply buzzwords you use to try to justify your criminality and are your use of these words is a mortal insult to those who truely fight for freedom in this world. I am ashamed that I have to share this country with the likes of you.

To address your stupid rubbish on a point-by-point basis is a waste of valuable energy and a waste of my time.

Trailer trash scum/government whore, that sums up your lack of intelligence well!

My mensa girlfriend summed your frivolousness, your lack of intelligence, your outright stupidity, your waste of words in one word, a Quatloser!

I agree!
Actually my favorite part of the non-response is the part of about the "mensa" girlfriend. I mean talk about ROTFLMAO! Somehow it makes him "credible" because he allegedly has a girlfriend that passed a test... why else mention it?
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Duke2Earl wrote:
Duke2Earl wrote: This is utter and complete crap. Our forefathers were protesting taxes imposed on them by a government in which we had no representation. They were categorically NOT protesting against taxes imposed on them by their own government. How do you explain George Washington raising an American army to enforce a tax our government imposed in the Whiskey Rebellion? No, don't bother... I don't even want to hear the bullcrap you will come up with. "Liberty" and "Freedom" are simply buzzwords you use to try to justify your criminality and are your use of these words is a mortal insult to those who truely fight for freedom in this world. I am ashamed that I have to share this country with the likes of you.

Trailer trash scum/government whore, that sums up your lack of intelligence well!

My mensa girlfriend summed your frivolousness, your lack of intelligence, your outright stupidity, your waste of words in one word, a Quatloser!

I agree!
Actually my favorite part of the non-response is the part of about the "mensa" girlfriend. I mean talk about ROTFLMAO! Somehow it makes him "credible" because he allegedly has a girlfriend that passed a test... why else mention it?
Yes, the "I must be right about tax law because my girlfriend is apparently smart" argument. I use that one all the time, too.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I think he meant "Densa".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Wow...Mensa has an opinion of us.

BTW: Isn't Mensa Spanish for "retarded girl"? I heard that somewhere before...
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Famspear wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:

With that in mind, I would like to nominate Weston as our Quatloos entry in the 2009 Dunning-Kruger Effect/McArthur Wheeler Memorial Competition.
The tax court is a legislative court, not a judicial court, so you can go get bent over on yourselves. I have not underestimated anything at all. For we have been through this many many times and you still fail to grasp it... as very simple as it is to grasp.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Having reviewed your recent posts, including the "legislative court" comment as well as your references to the Cornell annotated Constitution, I can only conclude that your reading and reasoning comprehension skills are very limited. Put quite simply, you have no idea what you are talking about.
"My Health is Better in November."
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I hate to interpret Weston, but I think he meant it's an Article I and not an Article III Court.

After while everything sort of runs together, and it's hard to separate any cogent thought.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Weston White wrote:... For we have been through this many many times and you still fail to grasp it... as very simple as it is to grasp.
The only thing you're going to ever be able to grasp behind bars is the ol' rugged rod of remorse.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

My bad, AI, not AII.
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

Prof wrote:Having reviewed your recent posts, including the "legislative court" comment as well as your references to the Cornell annotated Constitution, I can only conclude that your reading and reasoning comprehension skills are very limited. Put quite simply, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Taken from: http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:1RD ... =firefox-a

What is the United States Tax Court?

The United States Tax Court is a Federal trial court. Because it is a court of record, a record is made of all its proceedings. It is an independent judicial forum. It is not controlled by or connected with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Congress created the Tax Court as an independent judicial authority for taxpayers disputing certain IRS determinations. The Tax Court's authority to resolve these disputes is called its jurisdiction. Generally, a taxpayer may file a petition in the Tax Court in response to certain IRS determinations. A taxpayer who begins such a proceeding is known as the "petitioner", and the IRS Commissioner is the "respondent".

The Tax Court is in Washington, D.C. Its Judges preside at trials in 60 U.S. cities, and its Special Trial Judges preside at trials in those cities and 15 additional cities.

The "prof" is correct.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Prof wrote:Having reviewed your recent posts, including the "legislative court" comment as well as your references to the Cornell annotated Constitution, I can only conclude that your reading and reasoning comprehension skills are very limited. Put quite simply, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Great, "Prof", why don't you "school" me and show me where in there it ever addresses the issues of taxation for labor? I have read that entire section many times over and over and over. All it ever addresses is what I have been posting about, specific business activities, nothing about laboring for a living anyplace, nowhere, not a peep, not a sentence, not a footnote, not a comment, not a highlight, not a word, not a syllable, not a period, not a pixel, not a thing, nothing at all, not whatsoever, not withstanding, not anything, not at all... Did I say that already? laff
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

No, not really.

TITLE 26 > Subtitle F > CHAPTER 76 > Subchapter C > PART I > § 7441
§ 7441. Status
There is hereby established, under article I of the Constitution of the United States, a court of record to be known as the United States Tax Court. The members of the Tax Court shall be the chief judge and the judges of the Tax Court.

U.S. Constitution - Article I [The Legislative Branch]
U.S. Constitution - Article III [The Judiciary]
“Article III of the United States Constitution establishes the judicial branch as one of the three separate and distinct branches of the federal government. The other two are the legislative and executive branches.

The federal courts often are called the guardians of the Constitution because their rulings protect rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution. Through fair and impartial judgments, the federal courts interpret and apply the law to resolve disputes. The courts do not make the laws. That is the responsibility of Congress. Nor do the courts have the power to enforce the laws. That is the role of the President and the many executive branch departments and agencies. …”
http://www.uscourts.gov/understand03/content_1_0.html
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Weston White wrote:No, not really.

TITLE 26 > Subtitle F > CHAPTER 76 > Subchapter C > PART I > § 7441
§ 7441. Status
There is hereby established, under article I of the Constitution of the United States, a court of record to be known as the United States Tax Court. The members of the Tax Court shall be the chief judge and the judges of the Tax Court.

U.S. Constitution - Article I [The Legislative Branch]
U.S. Constitution - Article III [The Judiciary]
“Article III of the United States Constitution establishes the judicial branch as one of the three separate and distinct branches of the federal government. The other two are the legislative and executive branches.

The federal courts often are called the guardians of the Constitution because their rulings protect rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution. Through fair and impartial judgments, the federal courts interpret and apply the law to resolve disputes. The courts do not make the laws. That is the responsibility of Congress. Nor do the courts have the power to enforce the laws. That is the role of the President and the many executive branch departments and agencies. …”
http://www.uscourts.gov/understand03/content_1_0.html
But, you have no understanding of the actual difference between an Art. I Court, and its power, and an Article III Court and its powers. I'll give you a hint: Art. I judges are not as fully insulated from removal those appointed under Art. III. Generally, but not always, appeals from Art. I judges are to District (Art. III) judges and may be subject in some cases to a "trial de novo." All federal courts, however, are courts of record, and in certain circumstances, appeals are direct to the Court of Appeals from the Art. I courts.

In reality, there has become little difference between Art. I and Art. III judges in civil non-jury proceedings, such as the Tax and Bankruptcy Courts. Oh, and Art. I judges have a better retirement program.

As to your review of the "tax on labor" issue, I suggest you start over again. Like others, you only see what you want to see. Your misunderstanding of this subject is, like your reading and comprehension skills, fundamental.
"My Health is Better in November."