Aaron Russo (Continued)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Burzmali wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Anyone see CSI last night? It was all about a club that believed in shape shifting alien lizards who were running the world.
And they believed that cats could detect and/or protect them from said lizards. Anything to admit oh furry one?
That's silly. Cats are too busy chasing ghosts to worry about shape shifting lizards.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:Anyone see CSI last night? It was all about a club that believed in shape shifting alien lizards who were running the world.
Dang! They've done furries, infantilists, bondage fans, chubby chasers, nazis, and now lizard conspiratists. What's wrong with us frp gamers-- aren't we weird enough for them?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

grixit wrote:
Dang! They've done furries, infantilists, bondage fans, chubby chasers, nazis, and now lizard conspiratists. What's wrong with us frp gamers-- aren't we weird enough for them?
What? Weren't South Park and the Simpsons enough for you?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

No. One's subculture is never properly sensationalized and stereotyped until it gets the CSI treatment.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Ferrets hiss too.

I have a deaf one and sometimes she'll be running around like mad with her mouth hanging open and every time she exhales she hisses. And because she's deaf, she doesn't know that she's rhythmically screaming "back off!" and then she gets pissed off at the other ferrets because they think she's on a rampage and they're running away from her like she's out to kill them all. Well, except King Q-Tip (pictured left) who is too blind to avoid her, too gimpy to run fast, and too old to care.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

grixit wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Anyone see CSI last night? It was all about a club that believed in shape shifting alien lizards who were running the world.

Don't forget the episode that taught America all the different classifications of "little people."
(Including murderous)
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:
grixit wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Anyone see CSI last night? It was all about a club that believed in shape shifting alien lizards who were running the world.

Don't forget the episode that taught America all the different classifications of "little people."
(Including murderous)
How can I forget it, I was forced to record it (I own a fan page on an actor - he tortures me with crap like CSI appearances and lead roles in lifetime movies)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie