IRS Collection Against Weston White

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

IRS Collection Against Weston White

Post by Joey Smith »

In another thread, Weston writes:
Re: NEW FRIVOLOUS PENALTY QUESTION
by Weston White on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 am
Thule wrote:
Just ignore Westy. He is heading for a record amount of friv-pens, and is just screaming louder and louder to convince him self that there is no monster under the bed and nothing bad is going to happen.

That is by no means the record, are you serious? Besides that there is nothing they can do to collect, I have nothing to give them! ROFLMAO. What are they going to do levy my "wages" for the next 10-years? That would be funny now wouldn't it! See how long I am able to work when I can't afford to gas my crappy car or pay my rent, food, phone, electric, and gas bills.
Weston, this may or may not come as a surprise to you, but the IRS doesn't care. Once you have incurred a tax judgment, they will enforce it fully without regard to whether you stay gainfully employed, if for no other reason to make an example out of you so that others do not engage in your folly. If you end up living under a bridge or at the shelter, with a big percentage of your wages permanently garnished, the IRS doesn't care. And you will not be able to discharge the fines in bankruptcy, and it is almost impossible to discharge even a part of the taxes in bankruptcy.

Just ask Kuglin who settled because the IRS garnished her wages and was about to execute on her house and throw her and her (innocent spouse) husband out on the street; she gave the IRS her entire Fed-Ex pension account to settle, and even now is still subject to wage garnishment as part of the settlement.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: IRS Collection Against Weston White

Post by Thule »

Also, if sothe IRS should decide to press charges, I doubt they will lose sleep if they:

"limit my[westons] ability to be productive in society?"
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Weston White wrote:Re: NEW FRIVOLOUS PENALTY QUESTION

That is by no means the record, are you serious? Besides that there is nothing they can do to collect, I have nothing to give them! ROFLMAO. What are they going to do levy my "wages" for the next 10-years? That would be funny now wouldn't it! See how long I am able to work when I can't afford to gas my crappy car or pay my rent, food, phone, electric, and gas bills.
(Bolding added.)

It's not what you have or don't have, Weston. It's anything you'll ever have.

There's a price for deliberate and determined ignorance. Yours is an extreme case.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Weston White wrote:Re: NEW FRIVOLOUS PENALTY QUESTION

(Bolding added.)

It's not what you have or don't have, Weston. It's anything you'll ever have.
Maybe he'll get lucky and in ten years they'll forget to re-file the lien and he'll be able to own something again....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown