Weston White on Frivolous Penalties (split from gottago's topic)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Weston White on Frivolous Penalties (split from gottago's to

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:
“I have always thought PH [Peter Hendrickson] to be a jackass...though I had never actually told him so until one of my more recent emails to him (never has he bothered to respond, because he is a liar and chickenhead…”-Former PH devotee, Weston White
And no I was never a PH devotee, I was a studier of CtC, that was the extend of it though. Henderickson and his "clan" can go get bend.
You mean that "that was the EXTENT" of it -- not the "extend" of it.

And you mean that Hendrickson, etc., can go get "BENT" -- not go get "bend."

And by the way, don't you occasionally save copies of web pages containing information you like? I like to PDF them, using a program called Cute PDF. It's free, downloadable from the internet, Weston.

I don't PDF every thread in Quatloos -- just whatever strikes my fancy. I also PDF news stories (Reuters, AP, CNN, MSNBC, whatever) that look interesting. Gee, I didn't know the practice was so unusual. :twisted:

I do like your comment about Peter Hendrickson being both a liar AND a "chickenhead." That shows creativity.
:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Weston White

Re: NEW FRIVOLOUS PENALTY QUESTION

Post by Weston White »

NOTICE: I HAD SEVERAL OF MY OWN POSTS WITHIN THIS THREAD DELETED BY SOMEBODY.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Perchance they weren't constructive to the topic?
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Weston White wrote:NOTICE: I HAD SEVERAL OF MY OWN POSTS WITHIN THIS THREAD DELETED BY SOMEBODY.
They were not deleted. As I stated earlier in the thread, they were moved here: http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4200.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Weston White wrote:NOTICE: I HAD SEVERAL OF MY OWN POSTS WITHIN THIS THREAD DELETED BY SOMEBODY.

Actually, it's ample proof that Weston has the reading comprehension of a taciturn two year old.

It was right freakin' there that he was notified his messages had been moved.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

jkeeb wrote:Perchance they weren't constructive to the topic?
The first one or two were until I was being attacked by others, they went off topic. Though as you can see by the posters, it was all my fault.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:

Actually, it's ample proof that Weston has the reading comprehension of a taciturn two year old.

It was right freakin' there that he was notified his messages had been moved.
I was not notified any anything. So shhhht it.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Weston White wrote: I was not notified any anything. So shhhht it.
Yes you were - if you'd bother to read.

Reading...you know, that thing that isn't your strong suit.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Weston White wrote:
jkeeb wrote:Perchance they weren't constructive to the topic?
The first one or two were until I was being attacked by others, they went off topic. Though as you can see by the posters, it was all my fault.
You claimed that the IRS was in meltdown mode and started talking about yourself. This thread is for gottago to get help with her problem, not yours. If people had ignored this, it wouldn't have taken over the thread to the point of having to split the thread apart. Others here are just as much at fault as you are, as far as I'm concerned.
Weston White wrote:I was not notified any anything. So shhhht it.
I responded to a request by another poster to spin your posts and their responses into another thread so gottago doesn't have to skip past the argument just to get her answers. Shortly after doing so, I posted this post: http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... 190#p65319 which indicated that I had performed the request and provided a link to the new thread. This effectively notifies everyone about what happened to the posts.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:You claimed that the IRS was in meltdown mode and started talking about yourself. This thread is for gottago to get help with her problem, not yours. If people had ignored this, it wouldn't have taken over the thread to the point of having to split the thread apart. Others here are just as much at fault as you are, as far as I'm concerned.
I agree with webhick. I am to blame as well.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

webhick wrote: I responded to a request by another poster to spin your posts and their responses into another thread so gottago doesn't have to skip past the argument just to get her answers. Shortly after doing so,
Might I suggest yet another spin?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Might I suggest yet another spin?
Really. The village idiot's attention-whoring knows no bounds. Every post, including this one, not responsive to gottago's query should go elsewhere.

Wait, we already are elsewhere. I think "elsewhere" happened between reading and posting. Wes was on it.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

. wrote:Really. The village idiot's attention-whoring knows no bounds.
"attention-whoring" being the operative words.

Has anyone noticed the words, "Inculcatus, Votivus," in Weston's profile?
Merriam-Webster wrote:inculcate

Main Entry: in·cul·cate
Pronunciation: \in-ˈkəl-ˌkāt, ˈin-(ˌ)\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): in·cul·cat·ed; in·cul·cat·ing
Etymology: Latin inculcatus, past participle of inculcare, literally, to tread on, from in- + calcare to trample, from calc-, calx heel
Date: 1539

: to teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions

synonyms see implant
— in·cul·ca·tion Listen to the pronunciation of inculcation \ˌin-(ˌ)kəl-ˈkā-shən\ noun
— in·cul·ca·tor Listen to the pronunciation of inculcator \in-ˈkəl-ˌkā-tər, ˈin-(ˌ)\ noun
He's got the repetition part down.
Merriam-Webster wrote:votive

Main Entry: vo·tive
Pronunciation: \ˈvō-tiv\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin votivus, from votum vow
Date: 1597

1 : consisting of or expressing a vow, wish, or desire <a votive prayer> 2 : offered or performed in fulfillment of a vow or in gratitude or devotion

— vo·tive·ly adverb
— vo·tive·ness noun
Reading that other post, you get a very sad picture of Weston's life.

It was discussed here and in the posts following. Pathetic existence if true.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Our most recent village idiot fits well into the long tradition of narcissistic types who don't care how badly they embarrass themselves in their pursuit of attention, to include making a total fool of oneself on something as totally insignificant as a discussion board such as we have here.

I still maintain that Van Pelt (for other reasons) was much more amusing. Poor Weston peaked after about a week and since has just become progressively and relentlessly more boring.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

. wrote:Our most recent village idiot fits well into the long tradition of narcissistic types who don't care how badly they embarrass themselves in their pursuit of attention, to include making a total fool of oneself on something as totally insignificant as a discussion board such as we have here.

I still maintain that Van Pelt (for other reasons) was much more amusing. Poor Weston peaked after about a week and since has just become progressively and relentlessly more boring.
Perhaps he'd be more entertaining if he didn't repeat himself so often (and get lost in the process). We've read all that stuff on direct taxes v. indirect taxes at least four times now.

'Famspear!' I'm blaming you for bringing him here. At first I felt sorry for him (in a funny sort of way), but it didn't take long to see that he stubbornly refused to listen to anyone else.

Oh, well. It's all gonna be over after while! Once the lien-levy hits.

EDIT: It's saying something when 'SteveSy' gives you advice, and you fail to understand.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

All these idiots believe that if could just get a few others to believe with with, the whole system will collapse. Idiots have believed this for the last 30 years, and it isn't going to save Weston either ........
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Joey Smith wrote:All these idiots believe that if could just get a few others to believe with with, the whole system will collapse. Idiots have believed this for the last 30 years, and it isn't going to save Weston either ........
Huh? Could you please decrypt your posts prior to actually posting them in the future? TIA
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Here go ahead and take this test:

http://www.irs.gov/app/understandingTax ... _les04.jsp

From this website:

http://www.irs.gov/app/understandingTax ... _les04.jsp

And while you fellas are at it notice what is says about direct and indirect taxation, relate this to what the U.S. Constitution prescribes for direct and indirect taxation. This does not bode well for the Quatloos "professionals".

Clearly the IRS is not only being willfully ignorant and holds zero understanding as to the distinctions between such heads of taxation it is teaching its lies by targeting this crap at young juveniles. Pathetic.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Weston White wrote: Clearly the IRS is not only being willfully ignorant and holds zero understanding as to the distinctions between such heads of taxation it is teaching its lies by targeting this crap at young juveniles. Pathetic.
"Young juveniles"... as opposed to old juveniles. WW would know all about that. Here's the deal for the umteenth time. Nobody but you and perhaps Steve care whether the income tax is direct or indirect. It simply does not matter. The distinctions you think are so important are simply historical artifacts and they do not matter. You can maintain how important they are all you want but as Steve has told you... you will lose. Nobody cares what the founders thought about the income tax... they didn't have one. Nobody cares what Adam Smith said. Nobody cares what you think. What you don't seem to get is that you may be having a simply marvelous time playing on the railroad track but guess what... the express train is going to be coming through soon and you are going to end up as a bug on the windshield.... no matter what you say
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Weston White wrote: And no I was never a PH devotee,
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/profi ... ile&u=3476
All about Weston White
Total posts: 1229
[10.10% of total / 3.76 posts per day]

Uh huh. Not a devotee or anything.

ROFL.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order