More lunatic fringe ravings from the Browns

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
VanMeters Revenge

Re: More lunatic fringe ravings from the Browns

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

well lets just say, it doesn't pay as well as being a shill.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:well lets just say, it doesn't pay as well as being a shill.
Yes, because everyone knows musicians are part of a secret government cabal to keep the sovrun down.

:roll:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why are signing their documents with an address owned by the Federal Government?

Don't they realize that they are thereby accepting jurisdiction?
VanMeters Revenge

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
VanMeters Revenge wrote:well lets just say, it doesn't pay as well as being a shill.
Yes, because everyone knows musicians are part of a secret government cabal to keep the sovrun down.

break out your tinfoil my friend, and look into the dark history of the Tavistock Group, those that brought the Beatles to America. Bands such as the Grateful Dead with their participation in govt. experiments of psychedelic drugs. How about Elvis being part of the FBI. don't play that innocent musician spiel with me buddy, they make great spies lol.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Wait...you can get paid for that? I've been doing it for free all this time, too. I feel so used. Just like when I found out that you can get paid for sex. You don't even have to be good, either. Hey, is the shill pay rate dependent on performance?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:

break out your tinfoil my friend, and look into the dark history of the Tavistock Group, those that brought the Beatles to America. Bands such as the Grateful Dead with their participation in govt. experiments of psychedelic drugs. How about Elvis being part of the FBI. don't play that innocent musician spiel with me buddy, they make great spies lol.
Good Lord.

Tinfoil obviously isn't sufficient.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Doktor Avalanche

Reynolds needs a three-ply line.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

webhick wrote:
Wait...you can get paid for that? I've been doing it for free all this time, too. I feel so used. Just like when I found out that you can get paid for sex. You don't even have to be good, either. Hey, is the shill pay rate dependent on performance?
Yup, the shillier, the better.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

She's right. Being in federal prison for the rest of your life pays less than $0.
Demo.
VanMeters Revenge

Demosthenes wrote:
She's right. Being in federal prison for the rest of your life pays less than $0.

That is sometimes the cost of having a conscience and standing your moral ground,sticking to your guns despite how unpopular your outlook maybe. Taking the less traveled path you're bound to stub your toe here and there since the road hasn't been smoothed over by the cattle class that rather submit to their servitude, that road only leads to the slaughter house regardless if your a good little heifer all your life, letting them milk you for all you are worth, when the milk is all gone, you no longer serve their needs, off to the market with you, you useless eater as Kissinger would call many of us in society. when in fact it was his ilk that prove to be as such, as well as anyone that would suggest enslavement of any sorts, be it physically chains or the handing over of ones resources i.e. labor, property and wealth to an entity such as the IRS, Federal Reserve or any being demanding tribute in the form of taxation, no matter if it is handed over to a private bank or redistributed amongst society, its still theft!
Doktor Avalanche

So that's how you justify avarice and greed?
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Donna wrote:the cost of having a conscience and standing your moral ground
Which is, as you well know, where you and your husband went terribly wrong. That entire ideal is nothing but BS. Oh, and BTW, the Fed is not a "private bank."

I, probably like you, despise about 90% of what the federal government does. I find most of what they do (and will attempt to do in the future) to be a waste of valuable resources and totally repugnant.

But, that misses the point. Current law is what it is and it will never be changed by idiotic tax protester BS or ranting about the Fed or any of the other BS you seem to buy into.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
VanMeters Revenge

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Image

So that's how you justify avarice and greed?

OMFG! that's some funny sh!t, now.

Actually, I'm like the lest greedy person I know. I'm not a religious fanatic either, being neither a sheep or a goat nor do I belong/affiliate myself with any 501c3 cult. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing any heads here for those whom have a religious belief, I hope they find spiritual fulfillment in their path. I believe in the giving of alms and helping those in need, that part is all good, but then there's the whole issue of people giving to charities in exchange for a tax write off, that isn't really action out of the kindness of somebodies heart or concern with the less fortunate, in fact check writing and the handing over of a few FRN's isn't going to resolve all the situations and problems that ills our society, its like applying a band aid to a shotgun wound, its not gonna cut it.

As far as the end times, no I don't subscribe that the world is gonna end, but empires and economies can and do, which can cause devastation to a nation crippled by crisis, especially when it has nothing backing, no sort of crutch for it to have any hopes of standing, therefore its bound to fall and flounder, especially when there are so many crooks in charge, helping themselves.

If there was anything I would put stock in believing is that The Anunnaki created us through trial and error by means of genetic engineering and manipulation to mine gold, they wanted slaves for workship not for worship. I choose to dissent, making me naughty I guess cause I refuse to be of the goyhim? :lol: :mrgreen:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:

I know a guy who use to work in the hospital where Elvis' body was brought in dead and he got to see the King in all his dead puffiness. That's how high up I am on the Illuminati food chain!
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:That is sometimes the cost of having a conscience and standing your moral ground,sticking to your guns despite how unpopular your outlook maybe.
Perhaps you'll recall: Dr. King never claimed there was no law requiring him to sit at the rear of the bus. Gandhi didn't say that British monarchs were shape-shifting lizards, so their rule over India was "void ab initio". Mandela never called apartheid "admiralty law". Their position was the same: "Your laws are unjust. The more you punish me for violating them, the more apparent the injustice. Do as you will."

The Browns, Gonzalez et al whine, moan and spout gibberish. It is a measure of how far down the yellow brick road one has gone that one cannot differentiate between principle and self-serving horseshit.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:I know a guy who use to work in the hospital where Elvis' body was brought in dead
Elvis isn't dead. He just went home.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

wserra wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I know a guy who use to work in the hospital where Elvis' body was brought in dead
Elvis isn't dead. He just went home.
According to my friend, he went home really really dead.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Elvis' body was brought in dead
I sure hope so. Imagine the panic if his body was brought in undead?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
VanMeters Revenge

I know a guy who use to work in the hospital where Elvis' body was brought in dead and he got to see the King in all his dead puffiness. That's how high up I am on the Illuminati food chain!
He wasn't one of those sick folk whom took finger nail clippings or hair from the corpse for one of your Illuminati rituals over in the B.G. :shock: hehe
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

You mean crime doesn't pay, and law-abiding citizens are better off than law-violating citizens?

I'm shocked.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.