What's Bulten up to these days?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

What's Bulten up to these days?

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Weston White

Re: What's Bulten up to these days?

Post by Weston White »

Why are you looking for a date? If you want his number let me know, I can do the hook up for ya. You know what they say opposites attract, so how knows, magic can indeed happen!

He posted awhile back on LH though that he is going to be very busy doing his own things, dealing with his own issues, so he is not going to be posting on the forum much anymore.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Weston White wrote:Why are you looking for a date? If you want his number let me know, I can do the hook up for ya. You know what they say opposites attract, so how knows, magic can indeed happen!

He posted awhile back on LH though that he is going to be very busy doing his own things, dealing with his own issues, so he is not going to be posting on the forum much anymore.
I have his number Weston.

I keep track of a number of tax deniers who are likely to face criminal charges.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:
Weston White wrote:Why are you looking for a date? If you want his number let me know, I can do the hook up for ya. You know what they say opposites attract, so how knows, magic can indeed happen!

I keep track of a number of tax deniers who are likely to face criminal charges.
That means you're likely to be on the list at some time in the future, Weston.

As we've discussed regarding others, you've blown your chance of a "good faith" defense.

Everything you've posted on this forum (and others) has likely been preserved for future reference in an investigation, and if not, it can easily be called from backups by subpoena.

EDIT: Most tax deniers would be better served by reserving silence (i.e., keep their mouths shut) instead of trying to convince others of the efficacy of their theories. Of course, trying to convince others is just another symptom of someone who's unsure of themselves.

That probes a little deeper into the mindset of a tax denier than most care to go.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Demosthenes wrote:

Good then call him up and ask him directly, rather than posting silly and pointless topics... about those "forgotten". Go ahead, reach out and touch somebody.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

ASITStands wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:

That means you're likely to be on the list at some time in the future, Weston.

As we've discussed regarding others, you've blown your chance of a "good faith" defense.

Everything you've posted on this forum (and others) has likely been preserved for future reference in an investigation, and if not, it can easily be called from backups by subpoena.

EDIT: Most tax deniers would be better served by reserving silence (i.e., keep their mouths shut) instead of trying to convince others of the efficacy of their theories. Of course, trying to convince others is just another symptom of someone who's unsure of themselves.

That probes a little deeper into the mindset of a tax denier than most care to go.
Yea, it is called the WayBackMachine, See: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php OMG what a conception!

Oh and we are not trying convince anybody of anything, we are investigating the facts, researching, learning, studying, call it whatever you want. We are posting to discuss and brainstorm with others, it is part of the learning process. All out in the open and with nothing to hide or fear. Your fear-mongering is pathetic... and you can take that and PDF it and archive it and make it apart of your "smashing" offense when you take me to court, than I can use your own evidence to wipe you up off the deck, cause' you will be going down, I will take you down, down, to Chinatown, mister! Because it goes without saying that if this is what you are depending upon to win your case for you... well buddy you have already lost, you are just too dense to have realized it yet.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:Oh and we are not trying convince anybody of anything,...
:roll:
...we are investigating the facts, researching, learning, studying, call it whatever you want.
We are posting to discuss and brainstorm with others, it is part of the learning process. All out in the open and with nothing to hide or fear.
8)
Your fear-mongering is pathetic... and you can take that and PDF it and archive it...
:shock:
....and make it apart of your "smashing" offense when you take me to court,...
...than I can use your own evidence to wipe you up off the deck,...
...cause' you will be going down,
...I will take you down,...
:)
...down, to Chinatown, mister!...
:lol:
....Because it goes without saying that if this is what you are depending upon to win your case for you... well buddy you have already lost,...
:lol:
...you are just too dense to have realized it yet.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Weston White wrote:Oh and we are not trying convince anybody of anything, we are investigating the facts, researching, learning, studying, call it whatever you want. We are posting to discuss and brainstorm with others, it is part of the learning process. All out in the open and with nothing to hide or fear. Your fear-mongering is pathetic... and you can take that and PDF it and archive it and make it apart of your "smashing" offense when you take me to court, than I can use your own evidence to wipe you up off the deck, cause' you will be going down, I will take you down, down, to Chinatown, mister! Because it goes without saying that if this is what you are depending upon to win your case for you... well buddy you have already lost, you are just too dense to have realized it yet.
Speaking of dense! Famous last words, Weston.

No one is trying to take you to court, Mister! However, if you don't change your ways, that's exactly where you'll find yourself, and it ain't pretty. I've attended several trials, civil and criminal, and it's not a fun thing to do Monday afternoon, or any day of the week.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

Wow, I guess the Quatloosians on this forum has taken their Tamiflu shots recently. That could be the only explanation as to why they are making such strange posts today... either that or the government is running HARP tests and the Quatloosians here happen to live and work in key affected areas and are not wearing their tinfoil shielding deflector caps... they will learn one day, tisk, tisk.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

But they won't have stuck a chainsaw up his rectum.

How could you not qualify that as total victory? :wink:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

Demosthenes wrote:http://bultens.com/
That and maximizing Ron Paul coverage on Wikipedia.