CtC users - Abandon All Hope!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

CtC users - Abandon All Hope!

Post by Nikki »

In all likelihood soon to be banned and purged CtC acolyte jregen posted
I've gone through all the standard IRS BS and arrived at a 1058 - Final Notice of Intent to Levy. I sent a certified letter requesting my CDPH (Collection due process hearing). The IRS has asserted 2 penalties since my 2004 amended CtC return was filed jointly with my wife.

I have not received a formal letter yet from the IRS in response to this request.

How should I prepare for this? How can I get the penalty reduced to $5000 as it should not be doubled on just one single return for that year? I'm not hearing any success stories nor is Pete posting any for people that received 1058 letters. Has anyone had "positive" results after this point?

I really am not interested in having my life and my family's lives ruined by the Instant Robbery Service. I am very interested in rescinding my CtC amended return for 2004 and having the penalty removed.

Anyone care to comment on this?

Thanks,
Joel
bolding added
Clearly, Joel is not adhering to Pete's self-destructive philosophy and will soon be removed from the forum -- if Pete or another moderator has time to do it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: CtC users - Abandon All Hope!

Post by LPC »

I really am not interested in having my life and my family's lives ruined by the Instant Robbery Service. I am very interested in rescinding my CtC amended return for 2004 and having the penalty removed.

Wuss.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If you know the right people you should, at your earliest possible opportunity, use their influence to obtain a position with the current Administration. Realizing that would probably be anathema to your political sensitivities, one alternative is to make some radical financial lifestyle adjustments for the near term. 8)

Either that or you could admit you fell for a scam and get real professional assistance before your family concludes you're dumber than drywall.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Tough crowd.

At least give the pitiful moron some credit for being perhaps 25% of the way toward figuring out that CtC is nothing but a scam and that he's been had six ways from Sunday.

You never know, next this genius might figure out that $5K per signature is precisely how the law reads and operates. That they'll collect every dime of it if he has any assets. That he better get about the business of abjectly admitting that he was totally wrong and hoping that someone can get the penalties abated after he promptly files those accurate returns he's already hard at work on, even though he has ignored the multiple and ample opportunities he was given to knock off the BS.

But, I doubt it.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

And of course jregen's post has now been deleted by someone at losthorizons, and replaced with the word "humbug" (title of the thread was also changed to read "humbug").

Didn't take long.

EDIT: Correction, the title of the thread was changed to read "bah" and the post was changed to read "humbug."

I must say, Hendrickson and His Heroes Have tHin Hides wHen it comes to Heresy.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Freedom of speech, just one more reason Weston likes Lostheads better than us?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The poster, "jregen", has this comment in another thread:
man... I hate to sound pessimistic, but does anyone actually think that a handful of tax protesters is going to stop the powers that be from doing whatever the ---- they want to do to us? I say, "store up your treasure in heaven where moth and rust does not corrupt" - in other words, put your faith in God, pray to Him for deliverance from this corrupt system and rest easy that He has the power and wisdom to do it.

That's going to be my approach, and I'll sleep much better.

Jesus wins in the end.
So do his disciples. that includes me.
peace all.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 6750#16750

User "JHV" responds:
Tax protesters? Do you see any such critters here? I don't. All I see are educated patriots who won't take any crap from their servants.
And this helpful retort to "jregen" comes from user "Badger":
jregen: Are you not familiar with "the Lord helps those who help themselves"? Get a grip. I'm not willing to have my children and their children pay for my cowardice.
(bolding added).

And then, "Submarine Veteran" chimes in:
AMEN to that Badger!

That is what we're really about and there are hopefully enough of us to make a difference.
L'aveugle conduit l'aveugle, et le deux tombe dans une fosse.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Losthopian Badger wrote:I'm not willing to have my children and their children pay for my cowardice.
Yet, you are willing to make your family pay for your stupidity.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Famspear wrote:...
And this helpful retort to "jregen" comes from user "Badger":
jregen: Are you not familiar with "the Lord helps those who help themselves"? Get a grip. I'm not willing to have my children and their children pay for my cowardice.
(bolding added).
And then, "Submarine Veteran" chimes in:
AMEN to that Badger!
That is what we're really about and there are hopefully enough of us to make a difference.
L'aveugle conduit l'aveugle, et le deux tombe dans une fosse.
In plainer terms, see http://www.gotquestions.org/God-help-themselves.html
Question: "God helps those who help themselves - is it in the Bible?"

Answer: "God helps those who help themselves" is probably the most often quoted phrase that is not found in the Bible. This is actually a quote from Ben Franklin and it appeared in Poor Richard's Almanac in 1757. In fact the Bible teaches the opposite. God helps the helpless! Isaiah 25:4 declares, "For You have been a defense for the helpless, a defense for the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shade from the heat..." Romans 5:6 tells us, "For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly."...
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

As the forum admin at losthorizons, Pete Hendrickson has posted links to his latest motions, etc., in the criminal case.

Losthead "medclass" provides this drivel in response:
They’re making [i.e., Pete's lawyers are making] all their motion arguments based on Title 26 statutes. Can that work? Shouldn’t they be including the positive law statutes of the terms defined from Title 5 as well? Using the non-positive law gives the “judge” an excuse to deny their motion for lack of citing the proper positive law Title and statutes that would give their request a proper claim upon which relief could be granted.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1771

:lol: :? :roll: :lol:

Now they're tossing tax protester gibberish right at Pete's lawyers. Poetic justice.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

User Kensei writes:
I have a very strong suspicion that the Grand Jury was not told about ANY of the custom revenue terms, nor of "person", nor that people can work and receive money which is not "wages," nor that one has the legal right to rebut false testimony made by a third party.
(bolding added).

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1771

Really, Kensei? Really? Wow, what was your first clue on that one? Just can't sneak anything by YOU, can they?
Maybe they cooked him up as a "flight risk" and "PDT" (potentially dangerous "taxpayer")...
Uh, I don't recall seeing any request that Hendrickson be denied bail. There's a rumour that he's been wandering around loose since his arrest in November, Kensei. Try to keep up with the rest of the group, Kensei.
PRAY for Pete, his family, and his Counsels. The fight is happening in the flesh and the spirit, truth and falsehood, good and evil.
Oh, so now this is an apocalyptic Battle Between the Spiritual Forces of Good and Evil, eh, Kensei? So, you people think God Is On Your Side in Hendrickson's tax evasion scam? Is that it? Give me a break.

User "Nof" writes:
WOW...my heads spinning. Is this still set to go to trial this week?
Yeah, Nof, your head must indeed be spinning. The trial is not set for this week, Nof. Just a hearing on the pre-trial motions - on Thursday, May 14. You need to try to stay up with the rest of the group, too, Nof.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Here's a chuckle from losthorizons..... In a discussion regarding Ron Paul and musings over whether Ron Paul has read Cracking the Code, user PeacefulKancer writes:
I am a RP [Ron Paul] supporter but I actually hope that he never does stand up and start talking CtC in House.

Why? We need RP to stay in Congress and represent sanity and logical thinking. We don't need him to be viewed any more of a "kook" than he already is......
:lol:

(bolding added).

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 6969#16969

Now there's some positive loserhead thinking!!!

What makes this even funnier is, of course, that PeacefulKancer apparently wasn't trying to be funny.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I'm gonna miss Pete and Lost Horizons when they throw him in the slammer.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Apparently, 'MN Stix' is gone too!

Maybe 'Famspear' should invite him to Quatloos? Nah!

Don't know the details. There's nothing about Hendrickson banning him that I see.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

ASITStands wrote:Apparently, 'MN Stix' is gone too!

Maybe 'Famspear' should invite him to Quatloos? Nah! ......
Yeah, we saw how it worked out the last time I invited a banned loserhead over here: Weston White cluttered up the Quatloos threads with rambling, long-winded, non-responsive gibberish and failed to interact with us in any logical, coherent way. In other words, he acted like a typical delusional, narcissistic blowhard tax denier. Recall, by the way, that "MN Stix" is already a registered user here. See, e.g.:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3737&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now, loser Richardf614 writes:
MNStix was seeking remedies to deal with adverse determinations by the IRS. I did not find his research going against CTC and find his banishment puzzling. It is one thing knowing the laws and it is something completely different, when they are levying someone for $5,000.00 or $10,000.00.
Until something is up and running helping people with these problems[,] we are
left to our own solutions
. We lost a excellent researcher.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1595

(bolding added).

I'm still unclear as to how they can tell that MN Stix was banned. If he was banned by Peter Hendrickson, though, Richardf614 is skating on thin ice with these comments.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Several others have commented now.
[color=blue]PeacefulKancer[/color] wrote:I will probably get banned for this.... but what the heck is going on here?

Anyone that doesn't tow line 100% gets banned?

I come here to converse, not participate in a cult where I have to repeat the motto before I post. I know Mutter left on his own free will, but Weston and MNStix? All three of these guys have contributed a lot to these boards. What now, since I am one of the top 10 posters I get banned. Seriously WTF?

I am really kind of pissed off about the MNStix thing...
[color=blue]PeacefulKancer[/color] wrote:
SkankBeat wrote:All i can say is, that the more i research this, the more it becomes obvious that all one needs to do is properly correct the record to de-tangle oneself from this income tax trap. The government may subvert justice of a few individuals but it cannot be done to everyone.
Skankbeat,
As far as I know this is not about people being sucked back into the dark side. As I said, Mutter left because he joined the opposition.

Weston was banned for an unknown reason.

And I did not even know about MN Stix.... so I have no idea whatsoever about that one.

I agree with you that the record needs to be set straight.... And since we don't know exactly how to do that, we all have to step out of line sometimes. So when we step out of line, we get banned? Sheesh....

-PK
[color=blue]akseeker[/color] wrote:
Richard614 wrote:... We lost a excellent researcher.
Can we afford to lose any more seemingly good researchers at this point?
'akseeker' edited his, because it originally said something about 'MNStix' being banned and that 'ForumAdmin' should jump in and clarify the circumstances. Guess he thought it over.

Skeered he'd get banned too by criticizing his host!

Interestingly, this is the first time we've had this much criticism of someone being banned. Maybe they're beginning to see that free speech ain't when it criticizes Pete Hendrickson.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Well, beyond the fact that some of the rubes are figuring out that they'ye been had, I always find junk like this amusing:
tow [the] line
The illiterati, which seems to include all TPs by default, have never understood that to "toe the line" has nothing to do with hauling anything.
Mutter left on his own free will, but Weston and MNStix? All three of these guys have contributed a lot to these boards
Mutter figured out the scam. WW has never posted anything but gibberish anywhere. Stix is an unknown quantity, but his sanity is a bit dubious, based on his time here.

The funniest thing is that anyone who posts gibberish on their particular little corner of TP whacky-world is a "good researcher" who they can't afford to lose. Were I PH, I would be losing faith in the faith of my alleged "followers." Then again, maybe he's more worried about the serious stretch of federal time he's about to do.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Pete wanted the forum to be a testamonial site promoting all the "successes" -- thereby generating sales of The Book -- and a stroking ground for his own ego.

In the past, he was able to stifle dissent without repercussion because all the LoserHeads were falling neatly into lock step behind him and they all agreed that any heresy concerning their guru du jour had to be suppressed.

Things have changed. The cattle have begun to realize that the successes are ephemeral and that the IRS is neither collapsing nor kowtowing to Pete's superior knowledge of the law.

Also, Pete is seriously distracted --perhaps by direction of his legal team -- away from the forum in a last ditch Quixlotic effort to save his own a**.

The LoserHeads forum now brings to mind the spiraling of the water around the drain.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

More expressions of woe from loserheads, this time from user "John Gartner":
Where did John Bulton [sic; should read "Bulten"] go? I miss his excellent posts.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1801

No, actually, you miss John J. Bulten's Pseudo-Intellectual Bizarro Blowhardiness. In his writing style, Bulten was the closest thing to Hendrickson that Hendrickson's Heroes had.

User "Badger" chimes in:
Yes, John. Where are/have you been? Your calm, cool voice of reason is sorely missed.
Actually, Badger, what you're missing is John J. Bulten's Calm, Cool Cluelessness.

There is no joy in Crackville. Oh, boo-hoo.