Quatloos should have a secret meeting on Catalina Island

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Quatloos should have a secret meeting on Catalina Island

Post by Demosthenes »

BACK TO JEKYLL ISLAND: May 20-22, 2009

Body: Defenders of the Constitution to Meet

For many weeks, WTP has been quietly planning and making preparations for a private meeting this month at Jekyll Island, Georgia.

On May 21-22, Patriots who have given so much for America and the preservation of its governing documents -- the greatest ever given to man – will meet at Jekyll Island where, in defense of the Constitution of the United States of America, as now written, they will lay the groundwork for a NEW AND RIGHTEOUS RECORD FOR AMERICA to replace and Redress much of the evil our Republic has endured since 1910.

In 1910, a group of the world's most powerful financiers traveled incognito by train one night from New Jersey to Jekyll Island, Georgia to covertly design the strategic, political and legislative foundation needed to install the privately-owned banking cartel that we now know as the "Federal Reserve System."

In 1913, this private banking cartel was quietly and fraudulently granted power by the U.S. Congress to conjure the currency of our nation out of limitless debt. For almost a century it has effectively bankrolled (through populist fraud, political deception, and financial alchemy) a broad array of escalating, unconstitutional acts by the federal Government. These acts, in violation of the fundamental Rights of the People, have taken our Republic - and the Liberty of the People - to the brink of ruin.

On May 20th, 2009, many of the Jekyll Island participants will board an Amtrak train in New Jersey and travel overnight to Jekyll Island. They will retrace the very footsteps of the global financiers who succeeded, via stealth almost a century ago, in seizing the monetary machinery of our nation to finance their elitist and despotic ends. Those attending will meet, eat and sleep in the very same rooms occupied by the men who endeavored to enslave us for their benefit, profit, and power.

The meeting at Jekyll Island will bring together leaders of the Constitutional movement from across America for the following purposes:

1. To participate in a bold, momentous “on-location” event of vast potential significance to set forth a NEW AND RIGHTEOUS RECORD for America to replace and Redress the legacy our Republic has endured since the events on Jekyll Island in 1910;

2. To make evident and secure the collaboration of national leaders who have dedicated themselves and their organizations to the preservation of the Constitution and our Founding Principles.

3. To emerge with a shared vision and a viable plan of action to re-ignite the Flame of Liberty within the Hearts of our People and bring them the hope of peacefully restoring Freedom that is the promise of CONTINENTAL CONGRESS 2009.

In short, while Bob Schulz has been traveling across the nation promoting the coming Continental Congress, WTP has been quietly arranging for many of the leaders of the Liberty movement to convene at Jekyll Island. With the support of these leaders, the CC2009 initiative will move forward much faster.
Demo.
Bud Dickman

Re: Quatloos should have a secret meeting on Catalina Island

Post by Bud Dickman »

I'm game.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

They have some pretty decent golf courses on the island. But the heat/humidity kills me at my age. Last time I played 36 and ended up with cramps (hands, legs, back, toes,) so bad I was about frozen on the floor of the hotel room for an hour before I could get enough beer in me to take a hot shower.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Funny that he'll be using an evil federal government railway, Amtrak (and it is evil, because it should have died peacefully decades ago) to try to resurrect the ridiculous G. Edward Griffin Jekyll Island nonsense.

"The Fed is a private bank!"

:P :P :P

He must be getting desperate. He ran out of ideas a long time ago.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The silliest part is the amount of money they'll have to beg for to pay the rates at the Club Hotel. If you want to sleep in the very rooms the alleged conspirators did, it'll cost you ~$300-$400 per night. And think of the fun of 20-odd hours on an Amtrak train.

Something tells me this will be another one of those "We have this great idea! You send money and we'll make it happen!" things that at some point the word will get out that they had to change their plans and they're meeting at a motel in Kansas.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

In 1910, a group of the world's most powerful financiers traveled incognito
They can't do anything right. If you're only a year away from the 100 year anniversary, why would waste the press opportunity by doing the historical reenactment a few months early?
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

a motel in Kansas
Or Bob's basement in New York. Assuming his basement hasn't been seized.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:If you're only a year away from the 100 year anniversary, why would waste the press opportunity by doing the historical reenactment a few months early?
Because, other than WorldNutDaily, there is no press opportunity.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

wserra wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:If you're only a year away from the 100 year anniversary, why would waste the press opportunity by doing the historical reenactment a few months early?
Because, other than WorldNutDaily, there is no press opportunity.
Shhhhh...
Demo.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Maybe they'll have it at a trailer park somewhere, so that they can use one of their "courtrooms" as a meeting place :wink:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:The silliest part is the amount of money they'll have to beg for to pay the rates at the Club Hotel. If you want to sleep in the very rooms the alleged conspirators did, it'll cost you ~$300-$400 per night. And think of the fun of 20-odd hours on an Amtrak train.

Something tells me this will be another one of those "We have this great idea! You send money and we'll make it happen!" things that at some point the word will get out that they had to change their plans and they're meeting at a motel in Kansas.
And so it begins...
On Behalf Of Restore the Republic!
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 1:55 PM
To: Demo
Subject: [EMERGENCY ALERT] Freedom Movement Leaders Converge

Demo,

I don't like to use the word emergency but due to the time frame and importance of this matter, it is truly warranted for this historic event... please keep reading.

In 1910 a small group of bankers rode a private train in secret from New Jersey to Georgia to meet at a hotel known as the Jekyll Island Club. There they would conspire to take over America by forming the third Central Bank in US History. Flash forward 99 years, a small group of patriots from organizations across the republic will travel that same route by train and meet in the same room where the Federal Reserve was created to hatch the plan to undo the bankers plot and restore the republic.

An invitation came in the mail for me to attend this Jekyll Island meeting taking place and I must depart in 9 days. I am honored to accept the invitation to attend and contribute to the core discussion and provide direction with top leaders from the leading patriot organizations in the movement. People like G. Edward Griffin, Dr. Edwin Vieira, Ernest Hancock, Katherine Albrecht, Michael Badnarik and many more will be in attendance to put our heads together.

Bob Schulz, from the We the People Foundation who is hosting the coalition meeting, has asked me not only to participate in molding the direction of the movement with others but also to document the event with video for the historical record of the meeting.

Demo, I need your help to make this a reality by clicking here to donate: http://rtrmoneybomb.chipin.com/jekyll-island-project

Your donation will help cover the travel arrangements for myself and my camera man and to hire a film crew to document the event. Bob has graciously offered to cover my hotel room at the Jekyll Island Club.

This is a historic meeting that I must attend, contribute to, and document for ourselves and our posterity.

Please, chip in any amount to help us raise the needed funds to get us to this event.
http://rtrmoneybomb.chipin.com/jekyll-island-project

Forever in Freedom,

Gary Franchi
National Director
Restore the Republic!

PS. We really need your support please chip in: http://rtrmoneybomb.chipin.com/jekyll-island-project

RestoreTheRepublic.com, 3149 Dundee Rd #176, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, USA
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demo, I need your help to make this a reality by clicking here to donate: http://rtrmoneybomb.chipin.com/jekyll-island-project
::cough:: I guess they don't look at the names that show up on the email list...
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:
::cough:: I guess they don't look at the names that show up on the email list...
It's even more fun when I receive tax denier emails addressed to Guy Helvering, George Boutwell, Mortimer Caplin, and so on.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:
webhick wrote:
It's even more fun when I receive tax denier emails addressed to Guy Helvering, George Boutwell, Mortimer Caplin, and so on.
And you do, of course, forward all those emails over to Guy, George, and Mortimer -- who, even as we speak, are miraculously being kept alive (in the form of Shape-Shifting Lizards) by Supernaturally Secret Illuminati-Methods at the Secret Illuminati Lair at Jekyll Island, or... something like that? Right?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I don't like to use the word emergency but due to the time frame and importance of this matter, it is truly warranted for this historic event... please keep reading.
We don't like it either. If it is a real emergency please dial 911.
In 1910
This is clearly not an emergency. Do not use that word again.
a small group of bankers rode a private train in secret from New Jersey to Georgia to meet at a hotel known as the Jekyll Island Club. There they would conspire to take over America by forming the third Central Bank in US History.
Actually no. At that time they had the power to take over America because they controlled the entire banking system.
Flash forward 99 years, a small group of patriots from organizations across the republic will travel that same route by train and meet in the same room where the Federal Reserve was created to hatch the plan to undo the bankers plot and restore the republic.
Okay... I'll bite, why would dissolving the Federal Reserve change anything except putting huge corporate banks such as AIG, Wells Fargo and Citibank in charge?
An invitation came in the mail for me to attend this Jekyll Island meeting taking place and I must depart in 9 days. Demo, I need your help to make this a reality by clicking here to donate: http://rtrmoneybomb.chipin.com/jekyll-island-project
So in other words, your expertise in banking has made you so independently wealthy you need to beg for money to buy a ticket that anyone with a modest savings account could afford. I look forward to your ideas....
This is a historic meeting that I must attend, contribute to, and document for ourselves and our posterity.
I look forward to watching the YouTube video....
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:It's even more fun when I receive tax denier emails addressed to Guy Helvering, George Boutwell, Mortimer Caplin, and so on.
And you do, of course, forward all those emails over to Guy, George, and Mortimer
Well, I do forward the funnier emails to their successors.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

If they plan to retrace the route via train (Amtrak), they need to leave a LOT of flexibility in their calendar.

I love to travel by Amtrak -- but only if I'm not vitally concerned when I actually arrive at my destination.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:It's even more fun when I receive tax denier emails addressed to Guy Helvering, George Boutwell, Mortimer Caplin, and so on.
I thought you were Boris Bittker.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Okay... I'll bite, why would dissolving the Federal Reserve change anything except putting huge corporate banks such as AIG, Wells Fargo and Citibank in charge?
I was going to raise this question before, but I was (unbelievably) somewhat modest.

My understanding of the reserve banking system that has been in place since the 1600s is that banks already had the power to create money through lending.

If banks already had that power, then the creation of the Federal Reserve System served to regulate and control banks, and not give them powers they didn't have. Right?

Which means that Fed conspiracy theorists have (once again) gotten it 180 degrees backwards (kind of like when other conspiracy fans claim that Erie Railroad v. Tompkins allowed the federal government to usurp state law, when the actual decision did the exact opposite).
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:I love to travel by Amtrak -- but only if I'm not vitally concerned when I actually arrive at my destination.
From an article I read recently: "America has a rail system that Hungarians would be ashamed of."
Dan Evans