Patrick Bellringer

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Patrick Bellringer

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm still chuckling over the latest from the fourwinds site:

Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:41 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

What most of the public does not know about attorneys is that they pledge allegience to the BAR. What the BAR means is that it is the British Accredited Registery.
Which makes all attorneys British Citizens. And they have no authority over any of American Citizens. They are all frauds.
With love and light,
RB
(Response)
TO: RB
DATE: May 12, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear RB:

You are quite correct. Under the original 13th Amendment anyone holding a Title of Nobility has allegiance to a foreign power and can not be a citizen of the Republic of the u.S. of A. Therefore, those person having a prefix after their name, such as esquire are attorneys and members of the "BAR", a foreign corporation, or Dr., are members of The American Medical Association a foreign corporation, or a suffix of Reverend before their name are all foreign agents and lawfully cannot hold public office in our Republic, as they are not lawful citizens.

We have many foreign agents running our government, our medical profession, our courts, our churches and generally controlling our society. It is time for great change!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com

These people must keep on sneaking in the nurses' station and using the nurses' computer while their backs are turned.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Patrick Bellringer

Post by Famspear »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'm still chuckling over the latest from the fourwinds site:

Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:41 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

What most of the public does not know about attorneys is that they pledge allegience to the BAR. What the BAR means is that it is the British Accredited Registery.
Which makes all attorneys British Citizens. And they have no authority over any of American Citizens. They are all frauds.
With love and light,
RB
(Response)
TO: RB
DATE: May 12, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear RB:

You are quite correct. Under the original 13th Amendment anyone holding a Title of Nobility has allegiance to a foreign power and can not be a citizen of the Republic of the u.S. of A. Therefore, those person having a prefix after their name, such as esquire are attorneys and members of the "BAR", a foreign corporation, or Dr., are members of The American Medical Association a foreign corporation, or a suffix of Reverend before their name are all foreign agents and lawfully cannot hold public office in our Republic, as they are not lawful citizens.

We have many foreign agents running our government, our medical profession, our courts, our churches and generally controlling our society. It is time for great change!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com

These people must keep on sneaking in the nurses' station and using their computer while their backs are turned.
I would think that there is also a problem with the level of medication the nurses are giving them. Might want to adjust the dosages.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

What most of the public does not know about attorneys is that they pledge allegience to the BAR. What the BAR means is that it is the British Accredited Registery. Which makes all attorneys British Citizens.
I don't remember much about any oath when I was admitted to practice, but I decided to look it up. There is an oath of office for lawyers in Pennsylvania, and it's set forth in a statute, 42 Pa.C.S. § 2522, which states (in its entirety):
Before entering upon the duties of his office, each attorney at law shall take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation before a person authorized to administer oaths:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity, as well as to the court as to the client, that I will use no falsehood, nor delay the cause of any person for lucre or malice."

Any person refusing to take the oath or affirmation shall forfeit his office.
As for the rest:
And they have no authority over any of American Citizens.
To the best of my knowledge, I have no authority over anyone. Anywhere. Even my clients only do what I say about half the time.
They are all frauds.
Well, there might be something to that.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My Massachusetts oath was very similar to this.

I wonder what would have happened if, at my swearing in, I had stood up and declared that I was now a member of the British Accredited Registry (or Regency; the nutcases can't keep their delusions straight) and thus a British subject and member of their nobility, I would probably hold the record for the quickest disbarment in Massachusetts, if not elsewhere.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity, as well as to the court as to the client, that I will use no falsehood, nor delay the cause of any person for lucre or malice."

It is patently obvious that the "commonwealth" mentioned above is referring to the British Commonwealth. So there must be some inkling of truth to the charge that you lawyers took oaths for the British Accredited Registry.

Yeah, yeah - I know you are going to point out that the state of Pennsylvania styles itself as the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, but that is just one of those amazing coincidences.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I just wanna know if that means I can get into the House of Lords?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Also, my title of nobility is being a Doctor, but I'm a Doctor of Economics., so how do I get into the American Medical Association? I hope there's not a test, I faint at the sight of blood.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

With a doctorate in Econ you have to join the Bilderbergers.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hey, Observer: the "Commonwealth" of Massachusetts acquired its name in 1780. The British Commonwealth did not form until the mid-20th century -- over 150 years later. As for it being "obvious" that the word "Commonwealth" refers to the British Commonwealth, I refer you to what lawyers call the "plain meaning" rule -- that a word should be given its plain meaning unless there is specific showing to the contrary. When I was in a Massachusetts courtroom, taking an oath that would enable me to practice law in Massachusetts, there was not even an inkling that any other commonwealth -- in Britain or the U.S. -- was meant.

Your gullibility is breathtaking....
LPC

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hey, Observer: the "Commonwealth" of Massachusetts acquired its name in 1780. The British Commonwealth did not form until the mid-20th century -- over 150 years later. As for it being "obvious" that the word "Commonwealth" refers to the British Commonwealth, I refer you to what lawyers call the "plain meaning" rule -- that a word should be given its plain meaning unless there is specific showing to the contrary. When I was in a Massachusetts courtroom, taking an oath that would enable me to practice law in Massachusetts, there was not even an inkling that any other commonwealth -- in Britain or the U.S. -- was meant.

Your gullibility is breathtaking....
See "facetious" in the dictionary of your choice.

This is often a subtle forum, and you might not know who's serious and who's sarcastic without a scorecard, which is why lurking is often a good precondition to posting.

Observer was responding to me, and I knew that he was being facetious, which is why I didn't respond. (Well, that and I couldn't think of anything funnier to add.)

So you're going to want to learn the difference between "facetious" and "oblivious." (One rule of thumb: Observer=facetious; SteveSy=oblivious.)
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
The Observer wrote:It is patently obvious that the "commonwealth" mentioned above is referring to the British Commonwealth. So there must be some inkling of truth to the charge that you lawyers took oaths for the British Accredited Registry.
I guess the jig is also up for lawyers in Massachusetts, Virginia, and Kentucky, which are also "commonwealths."
Okay, then we can add both UGA Lawdog and Pottapaug1938 to the ranks of the oblivious.
Dan Evans
LPC

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:I just wanna know if that means I can get into the House of Lords?
Paraphrasing Grouch Marx: Would you really want to be a member if they would admit you?
Dan Evans
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I saw the Ranks of the Oblivious in concert once. It's a 13 member grunge band all made up as zombies.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:This is often a subtle forum
What forum is that, Dan?

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Perhaps it's because I'm still a newbie to these forums; but sometimes it's tough to distinguish between facetiousness and unhinged rants. There ARE people out there who will focus on ANY words they found to justify their lunacies. In the future, though, I will keep a pinch of salt at my elbow as I read the postings.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Perhaps it's because I'm still a newbie to these forums; but sometimes it's tough to distinguish between facetiousness and unhinged rants. There ARE people out there who will focus on ANY words they found to justify their lunacies. In the future, though, I will keep a pinch of salt at my elbow as I read the postings.
Good thinking, Quatloos does get a little bland sometimes...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Your gullibility is breathtaking....
As was yours, sir, about the nature of my post. But understandable when considering your "newbie" status. No offense taken.
UGA Lawdog wrote:I guess the jig is also up for lawyers in Massachusetts, Virginia, and Kentucky, which are also "commonwealths."

Doesn't explain how we lawyers in the other 46 states are members of this British Accredited Registry, though.
I'm working on it. Remember, good conspiracies just don't come into being overnight.
wserra wrote:Image
Let me guess - a candid snapshot of the original founders of the British Accredited Registry?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Come to think of it, there was a Commonwealth in England during the interregnum between Charles I and Charles II. Maybe all of the modern Commonwealths are, in reality, part of a secret plot to restore Cromwellian government to England and extend its tentacles around the world.... :shock:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Come to think of it, there was a Commonwealth in England during the interregnum between Charles I and Charles II. Maybe all of the modern Commonwealths are, in reality, part of a secret plot to restore Cromwellian government to England and extend its tentacles around the world.... :shock:
Maybe, the tentacles started long before that in New England

Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The Observer wrote: Let me guess - a candid snapshot of the original founders of the British Accredited Registry?
Who knew they were gumbies?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros