Cross-Posting: The Hollow Earth

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Cross-Posting: The Hollow Earth

Post by Joey Smith »

Patrick Bellringer has been featured prominently on our NESARA forum for years.

But check out this threat (and the hyperlinks thereto) at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4196

*** KEYBOARD WARNING ***
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Cross-Posting: The Hollow Earth

Post by Famspear »

The "hollow Earth" with the "hole" at the north pole where aliens flew in and out of the inside of the Earth was a story that was briefly passed around among students at recess when I was in high school in the late 1960s.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Famspear wrote:The "hollow Earth" with the "hole" at the north pole where aliens flew in and out of the inside of the Earth was a story that was briefly passed around among students at recess when I was in high school in the late 1960s.
Jules Vern wrote Journey to the Center of the Earth. Of course, those of us who like Edgar Rice Brrroughs remember the "Pellucidar." Here is a site with a lot of cites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth Wikipedia reports that expeditions were attempted in the early 1800's to prove that there was a "hole at the pole."

For a modern take on the story, see David Weber's Mutineer's Moon, in which the Moon is not hollow but a disguised super-warship which has been waiting in orbit for 50,000 years or so. This novel is available on line the the Baen free library at:
http://www.baen.com/library/
"My Health is Better in November."
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Oddly enough, I even remember Superman and the Mole Men (1951).
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

In the novel Frankenstein, the only event that happens in the present is a man is writing letters to his sister-- all else is flashbacks, The man is a ship captain who is icebound somewhere north of Greenland. He was trying to sail to the top of the world to find a way into the hollow interior. That was around 1810, and Shelley writes as if confident her audience is familiar with the theory, so it must have been around for a few years before that.

And in the 1930s, the nazis flirted with the concept.

Today there are still a few people pushing it as one of the great "truths they don't want you to know", so it's not surprising to see it show up among tps.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

grixit wrote:In the novel Frankenstein, the only event that happens in the present is a man is writing letters to his sister-- all else is flashbacks, The man is a ship captain who is icebound somewhere north of Greenland.
And the ship captain is relating the story that was told to him by a man (Dr. Frankenstein) whom they had encountered on the polar ice. So it's all hearsay.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

According to a secret diary found in the 70's, Richard Byrd and Floyd Bennett flew their tri-motor some 4,000 miles into the inner earth during the North Polar expedition of 1926.

Such a story is obviously untrue because everyone knows the Fokker tri-motor had nowhere near that kind of range.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Truthstalker wrote:According to a secret diary found in the 70's, Richard Byrd and Floyd Bennett flew their tri-motor some 4,000 miles into the inner earth during the North Polar expedition of 1926.

Such a story is obviously untrue because everyone knows the Fokker tri-motor had nowhere near that kind of range.
It's a good thing that Mid-Earth Gas has stations every few hundred miles.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Truthstalker wrote:According to a secret diary found in the 70's, Richard Byrd and Floyd Bennett flew their tri-motor some 4,000 miles into the inner earth during the North Polar expedition of 1926.

Of course they omitted entries in their logs to the Illumiati FBO's in their trip. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They were flying a Ford Tri Motor, not a Fokker, and the plane is currently on display at the Ford Museum in Dearborn.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Gregg wrote:They were flying a Ford Tri Motor, not a Fokker, and the plane is currently on display at the Ford Museum in Dearborn.
Negative on that, Jack!

Byrd used Fokkers exclusively until the Antarctic Expedition in 1929. In fact, Tony Fokker himself was at the controls of Byrd's tri-motor, the America, when it crashed in the spring of 1927 (seriously injuring Floyd Bennett) preventing Byrd from competing for the Orteig Prize which ended up going to an unknown named Charles Lindbergh.

Now, the Fokker tri-motor used by Byrd in 1926 happened to be named the Josephine Ford, so I guess you could say it was a "Ford" tri-motor, but the plane you saw in Dearborn was the Floyd Bennett, named after his then deceased companion, a Ford (as in "Henry") Tin Goose used in the 1929 South Pole expedition.

Now, drop and give 20, boy!
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

You're both wrong; those Fokkers were in Messchersmits!
"My Health is Better in November."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Truthstalker wrote:
Gregg wrote:They were flying a Ford Tri Motor, not a Fokker, and the plane is currently on display at the Ford Museum in Dearborn.
Negative on that, Jack!

Byrd used Fokkers exclusively until the Antarctic Expedition in 1929. In fact, Tony Fokker himself was at the controls of Byrd's tri-motor, the America, when it crashed in the spring of 1927 (seriously injuring Floyd Bennett) preventing Byrd from competing for the Orteig Prize which ended up going to an unknown named Charles Lindbergh.

Now, the Fokker tri-motor used by Byrd in 1926 happened to be named the Josephine Ford, so I guess you could say it was a "Ford" tri-motor, but the plane you saw in Dearborn was the Floyd Bennett, named after his then deceased companion, a Ford (as in "Henry") Tin Goose used in the 1929 South Pole expedition.

Now, drop and give 20, boy!
I stand corrected and seriously impressed.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Prof wrote:You're both wrong; those Fokkers were in Messchersmits!
Ya, ya, dats right, dos Fokkers vas flyin' Messerschmitts.

It's been damn near 40 years since I heard that one. :lol: