Going Swimming in the Brown Jury Pool

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Going Swimming in the Brown Jury Pool

Post by Famspear »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Dezcad wrote:Here's the latest court filing, including a reference to the Illuminati.
May 27, 2009 ...

20. Justice Edna Jones of the third circuit appellate court stated, in a presentation to the students at Harvard Law School, that we no longer have any courts ; they are all corrupt . Thus we have no confidence or faith in this court or the U . S . Attorney's office/DOJ any longer .
I know most of this is nonsense, but this one is checkable nonsense. Anyone know a "Justice Edna Jones"?
Oops, you're right. No such person listed as a judge at the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit -- at least, not currently.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

It's Edith Jones of the Fifth Circuit. Although one can never be sure with the Brown:family FUBAR, they probably are referring to her February 2003 speech to the Federalist Society of Harvard.

It always struck me as one of the dumbest speeches I've ever heard, but nobody appointed me a federal appellate judge.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

05/29/2009 94 MOTION for Reconsideration of 86 Order denying Motion Requesting an Interview with Edward and Elaine Brown by Edward Brown, Elaine Brown. Served on 6/1/09 (via CM/ECF docketing). Follow up on Objection on 6/15/2009. (dae) (Entered: 06/01/2009)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown2_94.pdf

06/01/2009 Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge George Z. Singal: STATUS CONFERENCE as to Edward Brown, Elaine Brown held on 6/1/2009. Court addressed Motion 93 as to ex parte relief with defendant Elaine Brown. Government attorneys and defendant Edward Brown brought in thereafter. Discussions re jury questionnaires; attendance at trial; representation; defendant's clothing at trial; communication with stand-by counsel; trial, etc. Attorneys Lange and Iacopino to remain as standby counsel. Order to issue. (Court Reporter: Diane Churas) (Govt Atty: Terry Ollila, Arnold Huftalen) (Defts/Atty: Edward Brown, Michael Iacopino; Elaine Brown, Bjorn Lange)(Total Hearing Time: 1 hour 2 minutes) (dae) (Entered: 06/01/2009)
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:05/29/2009 94 MOTION for Reconsideration of 86 Order denying Motion Requesting an Interview with Edward and Elaine Brown by Edward Brown, Elaine Brown. Served on 6/1/09 (via CM/ECF docketing). Follow up on Objection on 6/15/2009. (dae) (Entered: 06/01/2009)

I looked hard at this new filing and found one nugget of truth:
As ignorant as we are about procedure....
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

May 27, 2009

By Order of: EDWARD BROWN© By Order of. ELAINE BROWN©
By: Edward-LewisBrownC, Creditor By : Elaine-Alice :Brown©, Creditor
Holder-in-due-Course with Holder-in-due-Course with
unlimited commercial liability unlimited commercial liability
Oooops. Ed forgot his colon and his monkey tail. How convenient, now he can keep telling himself that he knows the truth, but he didn't use just the right magic words.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Demosthenes wrote:05/29/2009 94 MOTION for Reconsideration of 86 Order denying Motion Requesting an Interview with Edward and Elaine Brown by Edward Brown, Elaine Brown. Served on 6/1/09 (via CM/ECF docketing). Follow up on Objection on 6/15/2009. (dae) (Entered: 06/01/2009)

From the document "We will no longer send any communications to the court or to
the U.S. Attorney."

Quick show of hands, how many people really believe the Browns won't send anything further to the court?

:lol:
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

cynicalflyer wrote: Quick show of hands, how many people really believe the Browns won't send anything further to the court?
Well, that letter is dated may 28th. The next one from the Browns is dated may 31st.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

Thule wrote:
cynicalflyer wrote: Quick show of hands, how many people really believe the Browns won't send anything further to the court?
Well, that letter is dated may 28th. The next one from the Browns is dated may 31st.
Clearly that wasn't sent to the court, but instead to the the legal fiction THE: COURT.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Scoop's latest:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs ... 30345/1043

Excerpt:
Judge: Browns competent for trial
Their motions found ideological, not insane

By Margot Sanger-Katz Monitor staff
June 03, 2009 - 12:00 am

Despite their recent court filings suggesting that the United States is owned by Paine Webber and "the most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania," Ed and Elaine Brown are competent to stand trial and defend themselves against charges of conspiracy, weapons possession and obstruction of justice, a federal judge ruled yesterday.
Demo.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I think that the Browns must have decided that they will not use an insanity defense, but also are hoping that a jury will look at their paper blizzard and oral rantings and decide that anyone who spouts the kind of cr*p that they spout HAVE to be insane....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

I'm sure that your post is tongue-in-cheek. Still, for the benefit of those who may not know, under Rule 12.2, F.R.Cr.P., insanity is an affirmative defense. You don't plead it, you don't get it.
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"I'm sure that your post is tongue-in-cheek."

Ab-so-lute-ly! But, when did facts ever sway people like the :Browns?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:The filings are so consistently stupid that I don't even bothr downloading them anymore.
05/18/2009 77 MOTION Requesting an Interview with Edward and Elaine Brown at Strafford County Jail by WMUR-TV, Inc. as to Edward Brown, Elaine Brown. Served on 5/18/09. ...
Instead of a local TV reporter I would really like to see Penn and Teller do a piece on these people.
The news season starts this week, and the tax denier episode is scheduled to air as the 7th show of the season.
Demo.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:The news season starts this week, and the tax denier episode is scheduled to air as the 7th show of the season.
No kidding. But how are they going to work in the usual topless women?
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

wserra wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:The news season starts this week, and the tax denier episode is scheduled to air as the 7th show of the season.
I was traipsing around South America when they filmed the episode last winter so it sure as heck won't be me.
Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Demosthenes wrote:
wserra wrote:
I was traipsing around South America when they filmed the episode last winter so it sure as heck won't be me.

Are you sure? Do you really KNOW where the cameras might have been?
:mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Gregg wrote:Are you sure? Do you really KNOW where the cameras might have been?
Well, there was this time where I was soaking in a bubble bath in Cartagena, Colombia, tired, sunburned, and drinking an ice-cold apple martini. The world could have ended just then, and I'd have been oblivious.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:...

Instead of a local TV reporter I would really like to see Penn and Teller do a piece on these people.
The news season starts this week, and the tax denier episode is scheduled to air as the 7th show of the season.
Ah, life is good. I can only assume it's been shot and we'll get to see our fearless Demo in there somewhere, no?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Demosthenes wrote:
Gregg wrote:Are you sure? Do you really KNOW where the cameras might have been?
Well, there was this time where I was soaking in a bubble bath in Cartagena, Colombia, tired, sunburned, and drinking an ice-cold apple martini. The world could have ended just then, and I'd have been oblivious.
so, the beet in the bubblebath may be you?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:The news season starts this week,
It never would have occurred to me that there might be a problem shooting news out of season.

So the news has to have antlers? Or what?

Someone I know wanted to get a kitten, but it was the winter and so she was told it wasn't "kitten season," and the idea that there might be a season for kittens somewhat unnerved her.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.