Klan leader tries to insert himself into the Brown trial

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Klan leader tries to insert himself into the Brown trial

Post by wserra »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:I wonder who I'd complain to in order to get Mr. Crowley's commission yanked as this guy has clearly broken the public trust with his shenanigans.
Well, wonder no more. The New York Department of State's Division of Licensing Services has a complaint form online. It contains a handy check box for "Notary Public".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

wserra wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:I wonder who I'd complain to in order to get Mr. Crowley's commission yanked as this guy has clearly broken the public trust with his shenanigans.
Well, wonder no more. The New York Department of State's Division of Licensing Services has a complaint form online. It contains a handy check box for "Notary Public".
Only problem is you have to give out your address and telephone number, which Mr. Crowley will see.

It's tempting...but I don't think I want to invite the KKK into my life.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Cause they may take your baby away .
wserra

Post by wserra »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Only problem is you have to give out your address and telephone number, which Mr. Crowley will see.
I have it on good authority that, if you submit the complaint form with a short explanation of why you are doing so anonymously, they will consider it anyway - especially if you include the documentary proof which Demo was good enough to put up here.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doktor Avalanche

wserra wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:Only problem is you have to give out your address and telephone number, which Mr. Crowley will see.
I have it on good authority that, if you submit the complaint form with a short explanation of why you are doing so anonymously, they will consider it anyway - especially if you include the documentary proof which Demo was good enough to put up here.
I'm not quite sold on the idea.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

Dezcad wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:
That would be the least of my problems.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Dezcad wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:

You promise??!!
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

wserra wrote:
You can also try the AGs office. I had a couple notary licenses revoked while I was working for the ebil gubmint. But you may find that they don't really care too much about it. I always got really upset when notaries misused their seal, but many times the commission didn't really care as much as I did.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown