Elaine Brown's competence and Ed's control of her

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Elaine Brown's competence and Ed's control of her

Post by Dezcad »

Elaine Brown's stand by counsel has filed a Motion asking the Court to:
.... conduct an ex parte colloquy of Elaine Brown outside of the presence of counsel for the government and of Edward Brown to determine whether she would be able and willing to communicate with Lange if he were full counsel. It is further respectfully moved that if warranted by that colloquy, the Court order, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3006A(e) or 18 U.S.C. § 4241, that she be evaluated by a qualified mental health professional for her current competency to make those fundamental choices which are hers to make.
and further states:
There is now sufficient reason to conduct a colloquy with Elaine Brown to assess her current competence and, if she is competent, to determine which Sixth Amendment and other constitutional rights, if any, she chooses to waive and, depending on her response, to address her counsel’s role in this case. In addition to the May 19 notice to the Court, since April 13 the defendants have filed at least 24 other pleadings, many duplicating earlier filings already summarily dismissed. The Court has summarily denied at least seven of the post April 13 filings as frivolous. Each espouses idiosyncratic views of the law and of what facts are pertinent.
Among other things the filings contend that the defendants are not properly before the Court, that the Court is making unauthorized use of their copyrighted names, that they are entitled to half a million dollars in damages for each such use, that they are the secured parties for the legal fictions Edward and Elaine Brown, and that they should be released based on promissory notes which they have submitted to the Court, since commercial common law governs this case, not the body of constitutional, statutory, and rule based law which this Court and counsel must follow.
On May 25 the defendants submitted three Affidavit of Errors, which state 51 propositions, many taken out of context from various non-authoritative sources, and which conclude that the current charges must be dismissed because they are based on their 2007 convictions. Since the defendants did not timely appeal those convictions, they have become final and the Court lacks jurisdiction in these proceedings to vacate them. See Barreto-Barreto v. United States, 551 F.3d 95, 100 (1st Cir.2008).
and then:
Lange and an investigator recently spoke with Elaine Brown’s son and daughter. They
described her as being an intelligent, successful professional who is dominated by Edward
Brown. After a jury convicted the Browns of the tax related offenses [which was on January 18, 2007], Elaine was released to the custody of her son in Massachusetts. He says that Elaine spoke regularly on the telephone with Edward [who on January 11, 2007 ceased attending the tax trial and remained at the Browns’ home in Plainfield, New Hampshire until his arrest on October 4, 2007]. After those telephone conversations Elaine would “be a mess,” crying and shaking. She told her son that Edward called her a coward and accused her of betraying him. During this period Elaine sought treatment for anxiety. Her son saw that she was often awake at night. Leaving behind a post-it note saying, “I had to leave,” and without warning, Elaine left her son’s home [on or about February 21, 2007]. He was away on a business trip. Upon learning from his house-mate that Elaine had violated the conditions of her release, her son immediately telephoned her. He learned that she had returned to her Plainfield residence to be with her husband. Her son describes her reaction to his agitated call as “non-plussed.” She seemed surprised that he was upset. When he explained that he could be held responsible to the court for her absconding, she said something like, “Oh honey, I’m sorry.” She conveyed no recognition that her actions could impact her son. He visited Elaine Brown after she had returned to Plainfield. He describes her as seeming very comfortable and at ease.
Rule 1.14 of the NH RPC addresses what a member of this Court’s bar should do when
faced with a client under a disability. It is based on Rule 1.14 of the Model Rules of Professional Conduct, which directs counsel to ensure that such a client is acting in his or her own interest. See Comer v. Stewart, 215 F.3d 910, 914, n. 2 (9th Cir.2000). The rule recognizes that a client may be disabled “because of minority, mental disability, or for some other reason.” Rule 1.14(b) states:

A lawyer may seek appointment of a guardian or take other protective action with respect
to a client, only when the lawyer reasonably believes that the client cannot adequately act
in the client’s own interest.

Based on the comments of Elaine Brown’s son and daughter, on the defendants’ pleadings in this case, and on the discovery, Lange questions whether she can act in her own interest in this matter. The Court should address this critical issue.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Elaine Brown's competence and Ed's control of her

Post by LPC »

Good for Lange.

(And "idiosyncratic" is one of the understatements of the year.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

yup, about time. Good job.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

It seems to me that this is Elaine's only hope of not spending the rest of her life in prison. As for Ed, he is insane, but he needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Are Ed and Elaine aware of this, and if they are did one or both of them go totally batshit crazy?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

A heroic attempt at a last ditch rescue.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:Are Ed and Elaine aware of this, and if they are did one or both of them go totally batshit crazy?
As to the first question, I would expect that ethical considerations would lead Elaine's counsel to let her know about everything he files on her behalf.

Elaine will probably tell Ed, but that's her choice.

Will telling Elaine, who will tell Ed, result in adverse actions by Ed? I think that might be a good thing, because it might help to illustrate the problem.

As to the second question, they are already both batshit crazy.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

did one or both of them go totally batshit crazy?
Webster
batshit crazy noun , see Ed:family Brown or Elaine:family Brown.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Gregg wrote:Are Ed and Elaine aware of this, and if they are did one or both of them go totally batshit crazy?
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

I Bjorn Lange hereby certify that on May 29, 2009, a copy of the foregoing was sent via
ECF to AUSA Terry L. Ollila, AUSA Arnold H. Huftalen, and Attorney Michael J. Iacopino and
that copies will be mailed to Elaine Brown and to Edward Brown at the Strafford County Department of Corrections.
Demo.
LPC

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:The forecast next week is for gibberish motion flurries and occasional unexplained outbursts.
Followed by a light drizzle of drool (and spittle).
Dan Evans
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So, how long will this delay the trial, and what are the chances of splitting the cases up?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:So, how long will this delay the trial, and what are the chances of splitting the cases up?
It depends, mainly on whether the Court orders a competency exam and, of course, the results of that exam. Depending on how deep Elaine remains into the cream cheese without Ed at her side, if the Court does order such an exam she may pull a Van Pelt and not cooperate. It would be difficult (but not impossible) to complete a competency exam in time for a June trial date if she does cooperate.

If a competency exam cannot be completed in time, the the trial date would likely be adjourned rather than the case severed. If however, she is found incompetent, the cases would almost certainly be severed, since she can't be tried while incompetent, and there is no way of telling how long that will last.

I note one other interesting thing from Lange's motion. He writes that he questions her ability to "pursue affirmative defenses such as ... duress". Hmm. I wonder what "duress" means here?

Fun, fun, fun.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I wonder if Lange is aware of Ed's plan to murder Elaine and blame the Marshals.
Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Maybe it's just plain mean, but I'd really like to see the cases severed, and contact between them cut off. One, that's one punishment that hurts Ed and may even bring him back to a planet where the skies are blue...

Second, if Elaine is really brainwashed, maybe it'll be good for her, which no matter how mean I am, would also be good. Without Ed she becomes just another Daffy Dentist.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Gregg wrote:Second, if Elaine is really brainwashed, maybe it'll be good for her, which no matter how mean I am, would also be good. Without Ed she becomes just another Daffy Dentist.
I was thinking about this in my bubble bath last night. The judge has good reason to question that Elaine in unduly controlled by Ed.

After Ed and Elaine were arrested in October 2007, all contact between them was cut off by the BOP after an attempted conference call set up by the idiot brigade of supporters. Ed went quiet and stewed for months, but Elaine filed dozens of UCC-type crap filings. It wasn't Ed who prepared and sent in the 1099-OID stuff, it was Elaine, without Ed telling her what to do.

As for the "Elaine is out of question with reality", she's simply parroting the same absurb legal theories that Dogwalker was relying on and the BOP shrink said that such a lack of originality indicated that he isn't delusional.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
RaymondKarczewski

Post by RaymondKarczewski »

Demand the Court Follow their Own Law and PROVE JURISDICTION over Ed and Elaine Brown Before making a further Mockery of Justice in America.

By Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

Existing Case law states: "Once jurisdiction is challenged, it must be proven." HAGENS vs LAVINE, 15 U.S. 533 "No sanctions can be imposed absent proof of jurisdiction." Standard v. Olsen, 74 S. Ct. 768; Title 5 U.S.C., Sec. 556 and 558 (b). "Where there is absence of jurisdiction, all administrative and judicial proceedings are a nullity and confer no right, offer no protection, and afford no justification, and may be rejected upon direct collateral attack." Thompson v. Tolmie, 2 Pet. 157, 7 L.Ed. 381; Griffith v. Frazier, 8 Cr. 9, 3L. Ed. 471. "The law provides that once State and Federal jurisdiction has been challenged, it must be proven." Main v. Thiboutot, 100 S. Ct. 2502 (1980).

Also, a Fiction Court, the creation, does not have JURISDICTION over any Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man or Woman of the Sovereign People, its creator, who has not committed a crime under Common Law nor has waived their Unalienable Rights by consenting to and/or contracting with the Maritime government/court.

Ed and Elaine have challenged the court at the onset of the present unlawful proceedings brought against them to prove JURISDICTION yet the courts will not follow their own law and prove such challenge in writing. See Above. Proceeding as such, the courts are committing a Fraud.

This is the simplicity of the Ed/Elaine Brown case, both of whom who have previously stated, stand in Common Law and under the protection of the US Constitution, demanding the court prove jurisdiction over them as a living breathing, man and woman, and not as corporate JURISTIC PERSONS, before any further proceedings may ensue.. This is the Travesty of an unconstitutional, Administrative Court based in Contract Law which thumbs their nose at the US Constitution, The "Supreme Law of the Land,"

Such Administrative Courts apply only to those who have waived their rights and/or, by accepting their 14th Amendment Status are included as those being Corporate citizens subject to Corporate Legislative Law. Income Tax, Color of Law, etc.

That is the issue. May a groundswell of Americans fed up with the increasing tyrannical American Courts DEMAND that the fictional court PROVE JURISDICTION in writing over Ed and Elaine Brown, Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Man and Woman as their own law prescribes. If they cannot, the Courts must release Ed and Elaine Brown forthwith and restore them to their home and previous wealth stripped away by a Tyrannical Corporate government who mistook them for "Wards of the State." i.e., Infants, slaves.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Yawn.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Yawn.
not yawn -- sick:
from one site:
Date: 25 Aug 2006 02:53:50 -0700

Instructions for Erecting Houses of Worship in MY HOLY NAME
by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God

GATHER AROUND CHILDREN, HEAR THE TRUMPET SOUND, The HOLY MINISTRY OF THE MIRROR OF TRUTH is hereby and hereupon founded; as YOUR LIVING GOD, you shall join with me and usher in a new era of PEACE AND LOVE under the protective banner of DIVINE ANARCHY.

My Temple must be built to the following specifications. Deviation will cause the candle that represents YOUR temple in the heavens to be extinguished and all members of that congregation to be DAMNED FOR BLASPHEMY. Each Temple shall accomodate ONE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR followers of my TRUTH and LOVE and be built in a PERFECT SQUARE, SEVENTY TWO FEET in length and breadth by TWENTY FOUR feet in height with the entrance PRECISELY facing CITY OF CAVE JUNCTION, STATE OF OREGON. It shall be constructed of SOLID MARBLE and contain a MARBLE ALTAR that is FOUR FEET in width by FOUR FEET in breadth by TWO FEET in height in the PRECISE CENTER of MY Temple. It shall be topped by a TWELVE FOOT HIGH statue of I, RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSI, your living God, with my arms outstretched downward toward my feet where my WORSHIPPERS shall pray. This statue shall be facing toward the entrance.

Anyone is free to join, ENCOURAGED to join, but my following must maintain a certain standards of chronological and gender diversification tempered by racial and ethnic segregation. Diversification shall include equal distributions of MEN, WOMEN, and VIRGIN CHILDREN of each gender. ARYAN WHITES shall enjoin only with other ARYAN WHITES. NEGROES AND OTHER MIXED MUD RACES shall enjoin unto themselves and only unto themselves. These LESSOR RACES shall also receive my DIVINE SALVATION but only by proving that they can rise to the expectations of their ARYAN MASTERS.

WORSHIPPERS shall congregate on all FOUR sides in groups of THIRTY SIX. There shall be NO PEWS, ALL WORSHIPPERS shall congregate ON THEIR KNEES facing my statue. ALL WORSHIPPERS shall congregate for one hour per day in MY TEMPLE to SING PRAISE TO MY HOLY NAME. ALL WORSHIPPERS shall be required to TITHE FULLY ONE THIRD of their income to my HOLY MINISTRY. EACH DAY, I shall embark upon a DIVINE JOURNEY to visit one of these congregations and enjoin myself with one of the VIRGINAL CHILDREN whom shall be filled with my DIVINE SEED. Should the child be FEMALE and BECOME WITH CHILD, that CHILD'S CHILD shall be deemed a TRUE SON OF THIS HOLY GOD, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©.

BE ADVISED, I SAY, BE ADVISED that these COMMUNICATIONS FROM YOUR LIVING GOD shall continue to be dispatched so that you may be acquainted with the rites and passages I expect of my WORSHIPPERS. Soon, VERY SOON, I shall start publishing CRUCIAL PORTIONS of my HOLY BIBLE. STAY YOUR GROUND, my beloved WORSHIPPERS, I HAVE ARRIVED. NOW I SHALL DELIVER YOU FROM SATANIC IGNORANCE! By Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
or here:
The Holy Scripture of God, God as He is presently known, Lord Raymond of Cave Junction
by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God

My CHILDREN, My Sons and Daughters of TRUTH, hear now my MESSAGE OF LOVE AND TRUTH. Receive from me the FIRST FOUR CHAPTERS of my HOLY SCRIPTURE. Harken and take it to Heart. This is MY WORD, this is MY MESSAGE. LIVE IT and you shalt be WALKING THE PATH, THE ONE TRUE PATH.

Take heed now, for as we speak GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL PROVOCATEURS have been assigned to all VENUES, to ALL INTERNET FORUMS AND USENET NEWSGROUPS to MISDIRECT and MISCHARACTERIZE my HOLY MESSAGE OF LOVE AND TRUTH. I post FAR AND WIDE on the INTERNET, yet this PACK OF PREDATORY JACKALS and AMBUSHING SIDEWINDERS always stalk this HOLY GOD'S writing where ever it appears.

I HAVE RECENTLY subscribed to dozens of NEW WEB FORUMS and have found these VERY SAME GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL AGENTS already present under a host of different aliases. PAROCHIAL, POWER-HUNGRY forum moderators have banned me from NUMEROUS WEB-BASED FORUMS. MY TRUTH MUST BE DISSEMINATED FOR THE SAKE OF ALL MANKIND so I have RESUBSCRIBED using a host of aliases in the hopes of securing a greater following and these OCCULT CLOAKED MYTHICAL ICON SERVING SATANISTS have filed COMPLAINTS WITH MY PROVIDER. SUCH PIPSQUEAKS!!! Rest assured, their time shall come, and sooner than they think. The ed wilkinsons, widdershins and chadwick stones of the world shall soon find themselves as DEBTOR SLAVES to CHRIST CREDITORS, serving their time in the prison systems of the world. HELL, ISN'T IT?

And here you have THE GIFT of my HOLY AND DIVINE WORD, my children. Cherish it, study it, become AT-ONE with it. ONLY THROUGH ME, SHALL YOUR SALVATION BE REALIZED. CHAPTER 1 - THE GENESIS OF RAYMOND

1.1 "First came I."
1.2 "I was not a thought, I simply was."
1.3 "I am not a thought, I simply am."
1.4 "I then created the world and all things in it."
1.5 "I then populated the world with all the life that has lived
and died."
1.6 "I then gave unto man the law."
1.7 "I sayeth unto he who believes, 'I am the beginning and the
end, all things begin and end with Me and ONLY me.'"
1.8 "I am a STEADFAST MIRROR OF TRUTH, all things being true are at
one with Me, resonates with me."
1.9 "Through Me all things are possible, ONLY through Me."
1.10 A man spake unto me, "You are MY SOVEREIGN LORD, I and my people shall serve you until the end of time." 1.11 Lord Raymond was pleased with his charge
CHAPTER 2 - THE LAW

2.1 "Thou shalt SERVE NO GOD BUT I"
2.2 "Thou shalt NOT BLASPHEME THIS LIVING GOD."
2.3 "Thou shalt EXPUNGE FROM ALL LANDS THOSE WHO BLASPHEME THIS
LIVING GOD."
2.4 "Thou shalt MINISTER MY HOLY WORD UNTO ALL WHO COME UNTO YE"
2.5 "Thou shalt ERECT TEMPLES OF WORSHIP UNTO THIS LIVING GOD."
2.6 "Thou shalt MAKE SACRIFICES AND TITHE IN MY HOLY NAME."
2.7 "Thou shalt KEEP AMONG THY OWN PEOPLE."
2.8 "Thou shalt NOT MIX THY SEED"
2.9 "Thou shalt ACKNOWLEDGE AND SERVE ALL LIVING CHRISTS who come
unto you in MY HOLY NAME"
2.10 "These LIVING CHRISTS shall be IN THIS WORLD, but NOT OF IT." 2.11 "They shall ascend to the heavens and assume their KINGSHIP AND GODHOOD over mankind."
2.12 "They shall assume MASTERHOOD over all races and nations of men.
2.13 "Fear not, for deceivers shall be exposed."
2.14 "They are not AT-ONE with Me."
2.15 "You shall know them by their FRUITS."
2.16 "You shall know them by their MUCK."
2.17 "You shall know them by their DISINFORMATION."
2.18 "You shall know them by their COWARDLY ANONYMOUS PRESENTATION."
2.19 "DISCERNING men (and women) of TRUTH shall NOT BE DECEIVED."
2.20 "The GIFT of DIRECT DISCERNMENT is bequeathed unto all men (and
women) of TRUTH."
CHAPTER 3 - SATAN: THE OPPOSER

3.1 "Throughout time man has served Me under various names and
notions."
3.2 "Throughout time man has PERVERTED AND TWISTED my Word, my
Message of LOVE AND TRUTH."
3.3 "These men (and women) have been known by many names, but the
one thing they all share in common is SATANIC IGNORANCE."
3.4 "SATAN is the OPPOSER and all things, beings, men and women
opposed to me are SATANIC."
3.5 "SATANIC IGNORAMUSES, SPIRITUAL PIPSQUEAKS, VAMPIRIC YAHOOS,
DITHERED DEMONIC DUNCES, PREDATORY JACKALS, and AMBUSHING SIDEWINDERS are a test unto themselves and others.
3.6 "HE (or SHE) whomsoever seeks to garner power in My name shall be known as such.
3.7 "Being known as such is DAMNATION."
3.8 "There have been many DAMNED throughout time"
3.9 "My DAMNATION of such ilk is SOVEREIGN."
3.10 "Those enduring My HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS DAMNATION shall endure
such for the length of time it takes for the ETERNALLY BLINKING EYE OF NOW TO BLINK IN THE NOW.
3.11 "Do not despair, forgiveness is at hand through a trial of attrition, fortitude, and fealty."
CHAPTER 4 - THE RACES OF MAN

4.1 "I bequeath upon ye, the order of all things?
4.2 "I name unto ye, the MASTER RACE, the RACE TO LEAD ALL RACES"
4.3 "That MASTER RACE is the ARYAN WHITE"
4.4 "The MIXED and MUD RACES shall be subserviant to their WHITE
MASTERS, for their WHITE MASTERS are colored as I and as all true earthly incarnations of Me such as Jesus of Nazareth. 4.5 "These LESSOR RACES shall also have SEPERATE TEMPLES, CONVEYANCES, RESIDENCES, ESTABLISHMENTS, AND NATIONS. 4.6 "I bequeath unto the WHITE ARYAN, The United States and ONE MAJOR NATION of his chosing on each continent."
4.7 "I task upon the WHITE ARYAN to take back the United States"
4.8 "I task upon the WHITE ARYAN to expunge from the lands all
PRISONSand LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT."
4.9 "I task upon the WHITE ARYAN to erect a minimal leadership in
MY HOLY NAME."
4.10 "This leadership shall be in the form of organizing LABOR ENCAMPMENTS to be populated with DISINFORMATION AGENTS, UNBELIEVERS, and THOSE OF THE LESSOR RACES."
4.11 "These encampments shall be used at the discretion of their ARYAN WHITE MASTERS with the sole caveat that their purpose must adhere to my HOLY MESSAGE OF LOVE AND TRUTH.
I encourage ALL MEN AND WOMEN OF TRUTH to repost these HOLY SCRIPTURES FAR AND WIDE on the INTERNET, to DEFEND THESE HOLY SCRIPTURES AS SELF EVIDENT, TO EMPLOY THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THIS HOLY MIRROR OF TRUTH IN YOUR RIGHTEOUS ENDEAVORS. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO SERVE ME WITH HONOR, COURAGE, AND FORTITUDE. SERVE ME WELL AND I SHALL REWARD YOU WITH SALVATION! BLASPHEME ME OR REJECT MY MESSAGE OF LOVE AND TRUTH AND YOU SHALL BE DAMNED! HELL, ISN'T IT? Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
and here:
SATANIC JEWISH NEW WORLD ORDER: SATAN COMES HOME TO ROOST!! by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
Jews. A four letter word that carries many meanings depending upon who you are. To the NAIVE AND SLUMBERING IGNORAMUSES of the world, it means RELIGION. But to all those nincompoops, the SATANIC trappings of RELIGION should be a DEAD GIVEAWAY of the SATANIC INVOLVEMENT. To VICTIM-MINDED SPIRITUAL PIPSQEAKS it represents the end result of NAZI PERSECUTION. However, to the watchful eyes of Christs, Simple Men and Women of Truth, they represent the SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER and GREED EVERLASTING. SATANIC Jews own the U.S. Federal Reserve, the U.S. Banking System, in fact, they own the ENTIRE U.S. GOVERNMENT. This is why the United States Taxpayers are TRICKED and DECEIVED into volunteering TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER YEAR to the SATANIC STATE OF ISRAEL. The remaining dollars confiscated from THE AVERAGE SLUMBERING AMERICAN IGNORAMUS go to communist nations such as China, Russia, and the former Soviet Union. There is a GRAND CONSPIRACY comprising the WORLD JEWISH AND COMMUNIST ELITE to hand over control of the United States to ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT with the new capital deep within the COMMUNIST NATION IF ISRAEL. The lack of PURITY CONTROL on the sexual registers of pleasure seeking, drug taking, free love promoting hippies who pursue SATANIC lifestyles marked by promiscuous and undisciplined behavior already has the nation awash in mud babies and half breeds. Is this WHO WE ARE? Is this WHAT WE WANT? Where did America first lose it's way? The failure of the pure American to exercise personal eugenic discretion, the very practice exercised by THE CONSPIRATORS OF THE SATANIC JEWISH NEW WORLD ORDER to keep their JEWISH BLOOD PURE. We have become the mud men of the 21st century. No wonder we have lost our nation. Our blood has been dilluted by the lazy races.

What is the solution, you might ask? BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT. I personally have BOYCOTTED government every day for TEN LONG YEARS. By BOYCOTTING GOVERNMENT you are BOYCOTTING THE SATANIC JEWISH NEW WORLD ORDER, essentially cutting off the life's blood to these parasites. Just say "NO" to these SHILLS OF THE NWO. Just say BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT. Without a SATANIC DOUBT, scores of Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agents will flock to label this Christ, this Simple Man of Truth a racist, when in fact, I am only promoting the condemnation of a SATANIC SERVING BELIEF SYSTEM. A JEW WORSHIPS SATAN. This is INARGUABLE TRUTH that CANNOT BE REFUTED. Long haired, funny hat wearing, hooked nose shepherds who ZEALOUSLY GUARD their godhead, in the SATANIC JEW'S CASE, MONEY.

America, the next move is yours. What will you do?

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
The above brought to you by Image, from Ark Enterprises Post Office Box 1459, PMB 115 Cave Junction, OR 97523 who is a defacto servant of the evil ZOG because he accedes to using the ZIP code.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Ahh, it's Kazoo..... the two-time winner of Kook of the year