Lostheads may fix SS funding

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Lostheads may fix SS funding

Post by Quixote »

Losthead macdag posted:
There have been quite a few mentions of "correcting the record." In your opinions what all does this include. What I have done so far is:

1. Educated 1040 information return with form 4852.
2. Letter to the SSA with SSA-7008 Request for Correction of Earnings Record and form 4852. (No response, I recently requested SSA Earnings Statement to see if record was changed.)
3. This week I will present my company and IRS with an Annulment of W4.
(Emphasis added.)

A response by tax law expert richardf614 seems to suggest that sending SSA-7008s is a common practice among the Lostheads. If so, and if SSA processes the "corrections", that will reduce or eliminate social security benefits for the successful Lostheads by reducing their covered quarters. That could free up some funds to extend the life of the system.

An SSA-7008, even if processed by SSA will, of course, have no effect on the Lostheads income tax or social security tax liabilities, only their earnings records. Such a completely selfless act seems out of character for the Lostheads. You never can tell.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: Lostheads may fix SS funding

Post by Thule »

LostHead MNStix came up with something similar a few months ago

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4057&p=62737#p62737
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Re: Lostheads may fix SS funding

Post by jkeeb »

Of course, even if SSA "corrects" their records, the information will have already been downloaded to IRS IRP file and will result in the usual grief of underreporter and/or routine SFR. I have rarely seen corrected IRP with the exception of stuff that is reported very close to the original reporting date.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten