Schiff update

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Schiff update

Post by Demosthenes »

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:36 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Irwin called

Irwin called 6/14/09

He sounded good.

He said he wanted us to go and redo Wikipedia. The IRS and the goons from squatloos has gone in there and left false information about Irwin. Someone wrote to him about it and he wants it corrected. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Schiff

He said he has been dealing with tax court over a lien they put on Peters building (Freedom Books).

He said his new book should be done by Sept or October.

He said he has been staying in bed so his foot will heal. He said he can't wait for it to get better so he can go and work out in the gym.

He said they consider him a terrorist and he is afraid they will take away his phone privileges so he has to be careful what he says.

Please write to Irwin at:
Irwin Schiff #08537-014
FCI Terre Haute,
PO Box 33,
Terre Haute IN 47808
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Schiff update

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I'm sorry, but what part of "Irwin Schiff is a lying, no-good four-flushing miscreant" did Wikipedia get wrong?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

The IRS and the goons from squatloos has gone in there and left false information about Irwin.
O.K. Who got on wikipedia and wrote that Schiff wasn't a sleazy idiot?
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Hmmm... seriously, I wonder what in the article is considered by Uncle Irwin to be "false information."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:Hmmm... seriously, I wonder what in the article is considered by Uncle Irwin to be "false information."
Maybe he believes the jury found him not guilty.
Demo.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:
Famspear wrote:Hmmm... seriously, I wonder what in the article is considered by Uncle Irwin to be "false information."
Or, maybe the part that says he's in prison.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Schiff via Bauer wrote:...
He said he has been dealing with tax court over a lien they put on Peters building (Freedom Books).
Interesting, there is a docketed case, 021322-07L, active in the Tax Court.

The "L" suffix, by the way, indicatesd this is an appeal of a CDP (or related) determination.

Unfortunately, there are no documents available on the Court's web site.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Schiffheads will not be satisfied, on Wikipedia, with anything less than something like, "Irwin Schiff is the Fount of All Wisdom concerning income taxation, and has been persecuted by those who are terrified of him."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Or, maybe the part that says he's in prison.
This reminds me of something I am currently dealing with.

I am currently representing one of the two trustees of a trust. One of the trustees is the lawyer who wrote the trust, but he was arrested for stealing money from his clients, pled guilty, was disbarred, and is currently in jail awaiting sentencing. I am representing the other trustee (natch) and I filed a petition to remove the ex-lawyer, pointing out that the ex-lawyer is now a felon, is in jail, and can neither administer the trust nor be trusted with the administration of the trust.

The ex-lawyer filed a hand-written answer to my petition in which he basically denied everything, yet used the county jail as his return address.

I am actually quite bumfuzzled by the chutzpah (or delusions).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LPC wrote:...

The ex-lawyer filed a hand-written answer to my petition in which he basically denied everything, yet used the county jail as his return address.

I am actually quite bumfuzzled by the chutzpah (or delusions).
Does the term "zealous" come to mind? 8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:I'm sorry, but what part of "Irwin Schiff is a lying, no-good four-flushing miscreant" did Wikipedia get wrong?
I think the problem is that the article doesen't say that "Irwin Schiff is a lying, no-good four-flushing miscreant". Not in those excact words, at least. I guess we could take care of it.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Thule wrote:I think the problem is that the article doesen't say that "Irwin Schiff is a lying, no-good four-flushing miscreant". Not in those excact words, at least. I guess we could take care of it.
I like the cut of your jib, Thule.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I'd think posting the disclaimer found here would be a good idea:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:The Schiffheads will not be satisfied, on Wikipedia, with anything less than something like, "Irwin Schiff is the Fount of All Wisdom concerning income taxation, and has been persecuted by those who are terrified of him."
.... followed by NOT!

Sort of "back in your face, tax denier!"
reenie

Post by reenie »

Maybe if the jury and some of the people on this site would educate themselves with our history and what has transpired Schiff, Sherry Peel Jackson and Ed and Elaine Brown would not be in jail today!!!!

Take 16 minutes of your time and watch this clip. Then read the documents on the left and see if you have not been betrayed by the Powers that Be.

http://www.dirtyunclesam.com

Don't you think, that now after the bailouts by the criminals, it is time to take the country back?
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Welcome to Quatloos, Weenie.

You may learn something if you stay and chat with the folks a few days.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
LPC

Post by LPC »

reenie wrote:Take 16 minutes of your time and watch this clip. Then read the documents on the left and see if you have not been betrayed by the Powers that Be.

Thanks for sharing this bit of unintentional humor with us.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

reenie wrote:Maybe if the jury and some of the people on this site would educate themselves with our history and what has transpired Schiff, Sherry Peel Jackson and Ed and Elaine Brown would not be in jail today!!!!

Take 16 minutes of your time and watch this clip. Then read the documents on the left and see if you have not been betrayed by the Powers that Be.

Don't you think, that now after the bailouts by the criminals, it is time to take the country back?
The guy in the video illustrates what I think might be a growing health problem in this country (at least, among the motley cast of characters with whom we frequently deal). I'm talking, of course, about the scourge of chronic haloperidol deficiency

EDIT: I especially like the part where he says "the sheriff is the only constitutional law enforcement officer".
LPC

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:The guy in the video illustrates what I think might be a growing health problem in this country (at least, among the motley cast of characters with whom we frequently deal). I'm talking, of course, about the scourge of chronic haloperidol deficiency
I was trying to describe the neurological and psychological deficiencies I saw, and kept coming up short. You came through. Thanks.
Dan Evans
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:
Famspear wrote:The guy in the video illustrates what I think might be a growing health problem in this country (at least, among the motley cast of characters with whom we frequently deal). I'm talking, of course, about the scourge of chronic haloperidol deficiency
I was trying to describe the neurological and psychological deficiencies I saw, and kept coming up short. You came through. Thanks.
:lol:

I just love this:

"I mean, there's only one constitutional law enforcement officer in this country. That is the sheriff. He's the only one named in the Constitution."

---at approximately "8:43" on the timer in the video.

No matter how many of these Space Cadets I have run across while studying this phenomenon, it seems there is an endless supply -- and you just never know when the next one may be coming at you, right around the next bend.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

reenie wrote:Don't you think, that now after the bailouts by the criminals, it is time to take the country back?
Yes, I feel my country has been betrayed. And yes it's time to take it back. But engaging in nuttery is not the way to do it.