Bulten reveals a new strategy

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Bulten reveals a new strategy

Post by Joey Smith »

Posted on LostHeads:
John J. Bulten

255 Posts
Posted - 05/03/2007 : 3:52:15 PM
----------------

Yay smudge! As long as they are incorrect in thinking you owe, it doesn't matter what number they make up. It will only matter if they can get all the way to the end of the collections process, and we are getting better and better at preventing them.
Collections is certainly an area where the playing field favors TPs since so few of them have the proverbial pot to ____ in. Not a lot of economic success stories among the TP crowd (other than promoters of course).
Last edited by Joey Smith on Fri May 04, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

"Sue a beggar and get a louse."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Bulten reveals a new strategy

Post by Quixote »

Joey Smith wrote:Posted on LostHeads:
John J. Bulten

255 Posts
Posted - 05/03/2007 : 3:52:15 PM
----------------

Yay smudge! As long as they are incorrect in thinking you owe, it doesn't matter what number they make up. It will only matter if they can get all the way to the end of the collections process, and we are getting better and better at preventing them.
Collections is certainly an area where the playing field favors TPs since so few of them have the proverbial pot to ____ in. Not a lot of economic success stories among the TP crowd (other than promoters of course).
They wasted a lot of time pretending they thought they were right. They could have been burying their mustard jars to hide them from the revenoors.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat